Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo

Go down 
+3
ellie z
browneyes11
lol
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 102772
Forum Reputation : 325

I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Empty
PostSubject: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I honestly can't see them. At all. Nothing. Where the hell are they actually? This photo always stands out because so many people can see Eric and Dylan. I honestly can't see a damn thing. And then there is that one second video clip of Eric running past the windows in the library, yet you couldn't make him out.

Do my eyes suck that bad, or what?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84644
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:48 pm

I don't think your eyes are bad at all. I can't see anything in those circles. It kind of looks like to people standing to the very far left of the photo, but I doubt that

What video are you talking about. I've never seen it.

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102772
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:51 pm

I can't even see people. LOL.

The video I believe was on the old Columbine board where it was a stickied thread with all the Columbine videos. One was named "Eric in library". It was a one second video shown Eric apparently running past the library windows, and we can see a shadow. I'm trying to see if this board has it, but I am not entirely sure.
Back to top Go down
ellie z

Contribution Points : 82342
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:56 pm

I can see smoky shapes... I'd never guess there were people there. On the left, two windows down from the Eric circle, looks more like a person to me. Trying to concentrate on it and find something I'm seeing all kinds of things... like finding shapes in clouds I think. I can't actually see anything really...
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 6:55 am

I see mostly just smoke. There's a hint taht someone may eb standing behind the smoke on the left (one circled as Eric), but then again might still be just smoke.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:01 pm

lol wrote:
And then there is that one second video clip of Eric running past the windows in the library, yet you couldn't make him out.

I actually was the one who first posted this on the old forum. I noticed it in the Columbine: Understanding Why documentary. From what I understand it has since been proven that ain't really Eric running past the window. I can't tell you how and who discovered the error because it happened during my 2 year research hiatus. IIRC, it's probably just a police officer. This footage was shot around 4 p.m.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83921
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:41 pm

MegaloX wrote:
lol wrote:
And then there is that one second video clip of Eric running past the windows in the library, yet you couldn't make him out.

I actually was the one who first posted this on the old forum. I noticed it in the Columbine: Understanding Why documentary. From what I understand it has since been proven that ain't really Eric running past the window. I can't tell you how and who discovered the error because it happened during my 2 year research hiatus. IIRC, it's probably just a police officer. This footage was shot around 4 p.m.

That sounds about right from what I remember, as well.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 6:33 am

ellie z wrote:
I can see smoky shapes... I'd never guess there were people there. On the left, two windows down from the Eric circle, looks more like a person to me. Trying to concentrate on it and find something I'm seeing all kinds of things... like finding shapes in clouds I think. I can't actually see anything really...
Here is the video.

Looks like Eric is running past the lamp
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:24 am

That is NOT Eric in the library.

The 2 bloodstains can be seen under Window 5 that Patrick Ireland had already exited out of.

This video was taken sometime after 2:30pm on April 20 1999
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104587
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 10:56 am

sororityalpha wrote:
That is NOT Eric in the library.

The 2 bloodstains can be seen under Window 5 that Patrick Ireland had already exited out of.

This video was taken sometime after 2:30pm on April 20 1999
THERE are no BLOODSTAINS in the VIDEO
but there are BLOODSTAINS in the PICTURE
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Aren't those just trees? In the vid?

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 7:42 pm

This video is taken from close to the same angle & shows the exact spots where Patrick Ireland's blood marks were under Window 5.

These EXACT same spots are there in the video that is referenced as being Eric in the library.

As we know, Patrick Ireland came out of that window around 2:30pm, unless you believe Eric was still alive at that time, there is NO WAY that is Eric.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104587
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:28 am

"At 12:02 p.m., Harris and Klebold re-entered the library, which was empty of surviving students except the unconscious Patrick Ireland and the injured Lisa Kreutz. Once inside, they shot at police through the west windows but did not hit anyone."
This means that the windows were broken around 12:01 TO 12:03 which means that the picture was taken somewhere between 12:02-12:08pm. And at 2:38 p.m PI (Patrick Ireland) stretched out of the window

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:12 am

KoltiniPad wrote:
ellie z wrote:
Here is the video.

Looks like Eric is running past the lamp

In my post above, I am referring to the Eric in Library video that shows someone running past a broken window after 2:30 pm that day that was NOT
Eric.

This picture was taken as police & Eric/Dylan exchanged gunfire at the windows of the Library

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo   I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't see Eric and Dylan in this photo
Page 1 of 1