Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
billwa

Contribution Points : 38695
Forum Reputation : 0

Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Empty
PostSubject: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 1:42 am

was just browsing through the released columbine tapes (again), and after the 6 years i've been researching this event, this is the first time I actually bothered watching ALL of the footage.

At 53:00 you can clearly see Dylan in the image [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some may have noticed, some may have not. It's the first time I've ever noticed it.

also, greetings to everyone, kinda new to the forums.

Would like to know what shirt he is wearing.

Last edited by billwa on Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total

dayquil22 likes this post

Back to top Go down
billwa

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 2:41 am

I am also cleaning up my desktop and want to share a few photo's of eric's website.

These images come from a video, but I cant remember what video it was from. It's been at least 2 years since I've seen it.

anna444 and dayquil22 like this post

Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41146
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 7:18 am

He is wearing a NIN Downward Spiral shirt. Based on how many times Dylan is shown wearing it over the years, I'm assuming he wore it often.

He's also wearing it in the RNN fire video.

I feel like I've seen those photos of the webpages in some kind of news segment involving Brooks Brown, but I can't recall which one.
Back to top Go down
billwa

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 7:40 am

Thank you, I appreciate the help. I figured it was that shirt, but didn't want to guess and look stupid.

Also, I'm still trying to find the documentary that Eric's website photo's were posted in.
Back to top Go down
Reznor

Reznor

Contribution Points : 41146
Forum Reputation : 350

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 7:42 am

You're welcome. Let me know if you find the documentary and I will do the same!
Back to top Go down
REBELVODKA

REBELVODKA

Contribution Points : 47289
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:45 pm

God is first time i see a real pic of eric's site without see only graphics. Please if you remember where is video where you took them post it Surprised

dayquil22 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2020 6:48 pm

I think pretty much everyone has seen the first one.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2020 11:39 pm

Dylan really liked that NIN for some reason. I think we've seen it more often than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Lavender_baby

Contribution Points : 43625
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2020 1:14 am

the video you are referring to is this one:

Eric's website is mentioned at the 21:52 mark

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos   Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something you may have not noticed (Dylan Photo) + Eric website photos
Page 1 of 1