Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.

Go down 
+10
Lunkhead McGrath
SandraSmit19
true_crime
42099_4EVA
Jenn
cakeman
<<-reBKa->>
Lizpuff
Screamingophelia
slippy123
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105738
Forum Reputation : 1235

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Empty
PostSubject: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 12:08 pm

Since there really isn't any new information coming out in the realm of Columbine, I've decided to put together some "rare" and interesting photos and documents.

Some of you may have seen these, but I'm sure there are others that haven't.
Feel free to add anything you might find interesting, and I will keep updating the thread as I come across more.

As far as the "new" picture of Eric goes, it does look very much like him, and he was wearing that black shirt with a white undershirt in the "Eric in Columbine" video.
What do you guys think?

Eric's photo right next to the "regrets" section in the yearbook...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dylan writing "you driving" in his calendar marking the day he got his license.

Drawings taken from Eric & Dylan's journals

More drawings from their journals

Math problem involving pipe-bombs

Dylan describing different types of crimes from his diversion classes

Dylan practicing writing a bibliography

Dylan writing down t-shirt ideas on Randy Brown's business stationary

Eric lying about his height on his diversion intake (5'8 in reality)

Eric's Marines application

Dylan writing "there is 99 ways to die, and I thought of them"

An insightful poem Dylan wrote

Eric's depression / mood questionnaire from his diversion intake

Dylan writing "Death (Afraid?) in his calendar"

Last but not least, the alleged "new" picture of Eric in the computer lab at CHS (DEBUNKED)

Last edited by slippy123 on Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193557
Forum Reputation : 1317

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 12:12 pm

That looks very Eric like for sure

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 12:15 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
That looks very Eric like for sure

I wonder what the story behind that photo is.
It seems like it was taken on the down-low, and Eric had no clue.

Maybe someone knew something... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 12:17 pm

What is the source of the photo?

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
What is the source of the photo?

That specific photo was sent to me by a friend who is also interested in Columbine.
I'm not quite sure where he found it though.

It does look very much like him though, and from the side it looks like it could be his twin if it is another person.

Maybe we can come across some photos of the CHS computer lab and see if we can find any matching features.
Then again, I'm not sure if there was more than one lab, as most schools have several.

Last edited by slippy123 on Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Definitely looks like Eric. I know Dylan was just describing types of crimes for his diversion thing, but wonder who Brian was? Dylan described himself tormenting the person on the definitions that involved things like harassment, but used other names for crimes that didn't really involve another person. Someone from his shitlist? Maybe someone from the class that pissed him off? Maybe I'm looking too far into it...
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96499
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:05 pm

I found this on YT.  I don't think it is Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Lizpuff wrote:

How on Earth did you even find that? After watching the video, yeah I no longer think it is Eric. The kid turns to face the front and that's not Eric's face. Hmm from the side, he sure could have been.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:08 pm

hvernon wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

How on Earth did you even find that? After watching the video, yeah I no longer think it is Eric. The kid turns to face the front and that's not Eric's face. Hmm from the side, he sure could have been.

I google image searched the posted photo. It led me to that video

slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:21 pm

Lizpuff wrote:

Wow Liz, great find!
Pretty crazy how much that resembled Eric!

I was pretty stoked we might of found something new, but at least we know it isn't him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 pm

"Envision Inc is committed to developing products that help people count by their ass"
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:23 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Wow Liz, great find!
Pretty crazy how much that resembled Eric!

I was pretty stoked we might of found something new, but at least we know it isn't him.

TBH I am pretty sad it was debunked. I also love new things. Sad

<<-reBKa->>

<<-reBKa->>

Contribution Points : 64838
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:27 pm

Not to mention the fact that the crt desktop computer on the far right is an eMac, which wasn't released until 2002.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2019 4:34 pm

hvernon wrote:
Definitely looks like Eric. I know Dylan was just describing types of crimes for his diversion thing, but wonder who Brian was? Dylan described himself tormenting the person on the definitions that involved things like harassment, but used other names for crimes that didn't really involve another person. Someone from his shitlist? Maybe someone from the class that pissed him off? Maybe I'm looking too far into it...

It could be just a random name, but it's very possible it could of been someone who he didn't like.
I find that Eric adding 3 inches to his height very telling of his insecurities.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80847
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2019 9:55 pm

"Math problem involving pipe bombs" Really? Like using addition means it was for math class? "Detailing items in the bunker, mentioned in the basement tapes as outside the window" more like
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 12:05 am

cakeman wrote:
"Math problem involving pipe bombs" Really? Like using addition means it was for math class? "Detailing items in the bunker, mentioned in the basement tapes as outside the window" more like

I know my IQ will hurt after this, but since I'm bored I'll respond one last time to the attention seeker.

Where does it say anything about math class, and since when does a math problem mean it's specifically for a class?
Another made up delusion by the forum troll, living up to his reputation.
Just like you being inside Eric and Dylan's head, lmao.

It's clearly set up as an addition problem.

Man, spamming recent topics just to get your post count up, and posting your troll comments hoping that someone will give you just a few seconds of attention, rough life.
First it was giving us all a good laugh, but now it's just pathetic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Since you already warned him, and he can't keep his idiotic comments to himself, can you do us a favor and rid us of the troll?

Last edited by slippy123 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 119108
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 1:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been banned for 4 weeks for spamming up threads, insulting and talking down to other forum members and ignoring my and 2 other moderators requests when we asked him to stop doing stuff like that. I've also had a handful of people report him to me.

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2019 1:22 am

Jenn wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has been banned for 4 weeks for spamming up threads, insulting and talking down to other forum members and ignoring my and 2 other moderators requests when we asked him to stop doing stuff like that. I've also had a handful of people report him to me.

Thank you Jenn! No more hijacked threads for a month, yay!
Back to top Go down
42099_4EVA

42099_4EVA

Contribution Points : 66210
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2019 9:17 pm

Jenn wrote:

Wow, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], is that you in your avatar photo? If so, you look a lot like singer, Loreena McKennitt!
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

Contribution Points : 58874
Forum Reputation : 296

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 11:43 pm

You have to give credit where it’s due: both boys were masters of irony, particularly Dylan!

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 3:01 pm

A few more things I had sitting around:

Hand signals created for the massacre

Doom drawing by Eric

Area where Dylan can be seen sitting behind Blackjack Pizza in "The Lost Boys"

"I ain't going out without a fight" -Eric Harris

Redacted shit-list with many names

Teacher's concern about Dylan's graphic essay

Various signatures used throughout their lives

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 4:19 pm

I've seen the hand signal list before. I often wonder how many of those signals actually got used or if they just talked to each other during the shooting. I always think about the suicide signal. Did they use it? Perhaps they never spoke any "last words" to each other. They just gave the signal and Eric shot himself then Dylan shot himself.
Back to top Go down
SandraSmit19

SandraSmit19

Contribution Points : 103369
Forum Reputation : 235

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2019 5:02 pm

This is actually only the second time I've seen that 'hand-signal' list and I can't help it, it seems infantile in its simplicity. Here's two boys planning to do one of the worst things a person can do, taking a life and they plan on doing it on a mass scale. Then you have the list they have created and it reads like they were playing charades or something.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76761
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 5:07 am

What's with people liking to make unreadable signatures? Dylan Dog Dead of Night's second sig looks like it reads "Dylan KlbD"
Back to top Go down
Lunkhead McGrath

Contribution Points : 76761
Forum Reputation : 275

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 5:09 am

What's with people liking to make unreadable signatures? Dylan Dog Dead of Night's second sig looks like it reads "Dylan KlbD"
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 1:24 pm

Here are a few more:

"Arlene" with Eric's blood on the barrell

Eric's Blackjack Pizza application

Eric's last Blackjack paycheck

Dylan's last paycheck

Dylan's resmue

Eric's cleared out bedroom

Screen shot of Eric driving

The Columbine High School Forensics team from 1997, including Austin Eubanks, Brooks Brown, Nick Baumgart, and Robert Perry

Hand written letter from the Klebolds to Anne Marie Hochhalter

The alleged store in the Southwest Plaza mall where Eric & Dylan got their NBK t-shirts made

Eric writing about turning off his feelings

"I have a goal to destroy as much as possible so I must not be sidetracked by my feelings of sympathy, mercy, or any of that,
so I will force myself to believe that everyone is just another monster from Doom like FH or FS or demons, so It's either me or them.
I have to turn off my feelings."

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 2:43 pm

Great finds!’

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 3:45 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Great finds!’

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51667
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:02 pm

SandraSmit19 wrote:
This is actually only the second time I've seen that 'hand-signal' list and I can't help it, it seems infantile in its simplicity. Here's two boys planning to do one of the worst things a person can do, taking a life and they plan on doing it on a mass scale. Then you have the list they have created and it reads like they were playing charades or something.

That's so true! Little boys playing war games with real weapons.
Back to top Go down
lil_tike_

lil_tike_

Contribution Points : 46275

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 4:46 pm

[quote="slippy123"]Here are a few more:

where did you find this
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 11:50 pm

LadyStardust wrote:

That's so true! Little boys playing war games with real weapons.

It is evidence to show why young people should not be allowed to purchase or have access to deadly weapons until they are at least 21 years old.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2019 11:51 pm

hvernon wrote:
I've seen the hand signal list before. I often wonder how many of those signals actually got used or if they just talked to each other during the shooting. I always think about the suicide signal. Did they use it? Perhaps they never spoke any "last words" to each other. They just gave the signal and Eric shot himself then Dylan shot himself.

These photos are haunting and heartbreaking at the same time. Same with the thought that both boys were truly alone during the very last moments of their lives.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 12:57 pm

lil_tike_ wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Here are a few more:

where did you find this

It's a screen shot from the highway patrol video.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 1:43 pm

Less common senior photos of Eric & Dylan

Eric said he bought a laser for his carbine, and I never noticed it until now

Students playing hangman to pass the time while waiting for SWAT

Eric's message to Sara Leary in her yearbook, "don't get dead"

Eric's complete high-school transcript showcasing his good grades

Items returned to the Klebolds after the investigation was closed

Dylan quoting lyrics from Tupac's infamous song "Hit em up"

Eric claimed to hate racists, yet seemed to be one himself

Kristi Epling and Eric had exchanged notes in German class in the weeks leading up to the shooting.
After the shooting happened she was afraid to have the notes in her possession, so she mailed them to her friend.

Kristi's e-mail to her friend about holding on to the notes for her

The notes transcribed almost to the tee, spelling and punctuation errors included

Kristi Baby,

Guten fuckin tag. Frau sucks, but German rules! thanks for letting me copy allllll that stuff in Deutsch, Hist and chem. Kritzer sure is one Helluva spaz huh. well, our junior year is at an end, woop-de-flippin-do-da, we will be top of the food chain soon. hey, stay away from those Frostys (blacked out…), they might explode some day by no fault of mine! and you could get hurt. hey, your smart, do something cool when you grow up. Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein. [God knows I don’t want to be an angel, from the Rammstein song “Engel”.] oh well. ready for some philosophy? not yet? or… [redacted] and [redacted] need to burn, those pricks will get what’s coming soon. thanks for listening to my problems and shit, bla bla–other nice thoughts–yadda wadda so so so…ok, time for philosophy: Nihilism, Anarchism, and several others are all wrapped up into 1 ball called my head. society wants to get rid of any human instincts we may have, like Kritzer said a few times, the industrial age and factories and shit, all to better the community and lessen the human part of life, “sit in order, be respectful, don’t talk out loud, drive safely, don’t run, don’t lie, bla bla don’t don’t” why the FUCK not!!! we are humans, we should use our brains for something besides memorizing cube roots. the things that put us above animals is our brains, and society wants to flatten it out. they don’t want thinkers and dreamers, only thinkers and dreamers who think and dream about how to be successful and be a good citizen. Anyone who shows more thoughts or emotion than the norm is said to be wierd or crazy, wrong! they are just more in touch w/their humanity, and people who think they can sum up mankind in simple lame quotes piss me off. like “there are 2 kinds of people…the quick and the dead…the smart and the dumb…leaders and followers…” well you fucks are wrong!! The only 2 kinds of people are male and Female!!!!! the rest is B.S. follow your instincts, be free from all, listen to no one, be SELF AWARE!! step back and look at what you are doing, do you look stupid? smart? silly? foolish? that’s why I acted like I did at After prom, have you ever watched, actually watched someone dance? it is ridicu.o…lus. people are funny, they want to be accepted. don’t be afraid to judge people either. people say you shouldn’t judge others because that’s not how they are on the inside…well oh fucking well and to flippin bad, your impression of someone is what they seem like, and if they are to caught up and stupid to have their true self most obvious, then that’s their choice. if they look like a lame gothic black devil wannabe then damnit that’s what they want you to think and boom, verdict made. well, how was that for a trip through the mind of a wise one? I hope you liked it, if you didn’t I don’t care anyway!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha  

sehen du spater [see you later]

Kristi: did I make your hit list yet?

Eric: nope, yer on my “Semper Fi” list. but [redacted] still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named [redacted] or [redacted] or something.
(arrow to “Semper Fi”)
Semper Fidelis >? always faithful. motto of the USMC

Kristi: that’s fine, he knows that. he wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon

Eric: He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all.  Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him. and his dickhead friend too, If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin respect to their elders (me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about us or to us.

Kristi (arrow from redacted): who is this guy?

Eric: Just some faggot punk ska skater shitface who always makes fun of my kleid (German for “clothes, dress”) so I told him to shut the fuck up about it, and he is such a disrespectful smart ass and today he comes up and says “what’s up” in his little smart ass tone so I yelled at him.

Kristi: if you’re going to be pissed @ me for being w/[redacted], then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just b/c I’m w/him, but you are going to do what you will.

Eric: exactly. but I didn’t think you would go out w/someone like him. but oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. [it’s all shit to me/I don’t give a shit.] does he still want me to be nice to him?

Kristi: I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy w/him (for now), he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him (he’s definitely scared of you.)

Eric: well, if he will let me punch him in the face and not tell a single authoritative figure (not get me in trouble) then I will be happy. I’ll even fuckin say “Hi” to him when he’s w/you. he’ll get down to around “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]” on my “shitlist” which is basically neutral. his friend is another story though.

Kristi: I’ll tell him, but I don’t know – [redacted] is a dork, I don’t give a shit about him, so you can do what you wish to him.

Eric: oh we will. I don’t expect [redacted] to let me do that either, so until he does not a damn thing will change

Kristi (arrow to “oh we will”): You and Dylan?

Eric: yeah.

Kristi: that’s cool, I’d probably the same way if it was me

Eric: I just don’t want the little fuck going to admin or the cops and start whining that we are threatening him or intimidating him. because if I get in ANY more trouble w/cops I will fucking lose it.

Last edited by slippy123 on Mon May 06, 2019 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 1:44 pm

lil_tike_ wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Here are a few more:

where did you find this

That is a still photo from a video they had made
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 4:00 pm

So I noticed on the picture posted of the forensics team has an N. Curnow in the front row. I know we aren’t supposed to post things about victims families (so I seriously apologize that I noticed it) but I did notice that that is the name of Steven’s sister.
Back to top Go down
true_crime

true_crime

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 7:12 pm

slippy123 wrote:

Kristi Epling and Eric had exchanged notes in German class in the weeks leading up to the shooting.
After the shooting happened she was afraid to have the notes in her possession, so she mailed them to her friend.

The notes transcribed almost to the tee, spelling and punctuation errors included

Kristi Baby,

Guten fuckin tag. Frau sucks, but German rules! thanks for letting me copy allllll that stuff in Deutsch, Hist and chem. Kritzer sure is one Helluva spaz huh. well, our junior year is at an end, woop-de-flippin-do-da, we will be top of the food chain soon. hey, stay away from those Frostys (blacked out…), they might explode some day by no fault of mine! and you could get hurt. hey, your smart, do something cool when you grow up. Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein. [God knows I don’t want to be an angel, from the Rammstein song “Engel”.] oh well. ready for some philosophy? not yet? or… [redacted] and [redacted] need to burn, those pricks will get what’s coming soon. thanks for listening to my problems and shit, bla bla–other nice thoughts–yadda wadda so so so…ok, time for philosophy: Nihilism, Anarchism, and several others are all wrapped up into 1 ball called my head. society wants to get rid of any human instincts we may have, like Kritzer said a few times, the industrial age and factories and shit, all to better the community and lessen the human part of life, “sit in order, be respectful, don’t talk out loud, drive safely, don’t run, don’t lie, bla bla don’t don’t” why the FUCK not!!! we are humans, we should use our brains for something besides memorizing cube roots. the things that put us above animals is our brains, and society wants to flatten it out. they don’t want thinkers and dreamers, only thinkers and dreamers who think and dream about how to be successful and be a good citizen. Anyone who shows more thoughts or emotion than the norm is said to be wierd or crazy, wrong! they are just more in touch w/their humanity, and people who think they can sum up mankind in simple lame quotes piss me off. like “there are 2 kinds of people…the quick and the dead…the smart and the dumb…leaders and followers…” well you fucks are wrong!! The only 2 kinds of people are male and Female!!!!! the rest is B.S. follow your instincts, be free from all, listen to no one, be SELF AWARE!! step back and look at what you are doing, do you look stupid? smart? silly? foolish? that’s why I acted like I did at After prom, have you ever watched, actually watched someone dance? it is ridicu.o…lus. people are funny, they want to be accepted. don’t be afraid to judge people either. people say you shouldn’t judge others because that’s not how they are on the inside…well oh fucking well and to flippin bad, your impression of someone is what they seem like, and if they are to caught up and stupid to have their true self most obvious, then that’s their choice. if they look like a lame gothic black devil wannabe then damnit that’s what they want you to think and boom, verdict made. well, how was that for a trip through the mind of a wise one? I hope you liked it, if you didn’t I don’t care anyway!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha  

Eric: nope, yer on my “Semper Fi” list. but [redacted] still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named [redacted] or [redacted] or something.
(arrow to “Semper Fi”)

Kristi: that’s fine, he knows that. he wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon

Eric: He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all.  Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him. and his dickhead friend too, If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin respect to their elders (me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about us or to us.

Eric: Just some faggot punk ska skater shitface who always makes fun of my kleid (German for “clothes, dress”) so I told him to shut the fuck up about it, and he is such a disrespectful smart ass and today he comes up and says “what’s up” in his little smart ass tone so I yelled at him.

Kristi: if you’re going to be pissed @ me for being w/[redacted], then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just b/c I’m w/him, but you are going to do what you will.

Eric: exactly. but I didn’t think you would go out w/someone like him. but oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. [it’s all shit to me/I don’t give a shit.] does he still want me to be nice to him?

Kristi: I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy w/him (for now), he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him (he’s definitely scared of you.)

Eric: well, if he will let me punch him in the face and not tell a single authoritative figure (not get me in trouble) then I will be happy. I’ll even fuckin say “Hi” to him when he’s w/you. he’ll get down to around “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]” on my “shitlist” which is basically neutral. his friend is another story though.

Kristi: I’ll tell him, but I don’t know – [redacted] is a dork, I don’t give a shit about him, so you can do what you wish to him.

Eric: oh we will. I don’t expect [redacted] to let me do that either, so until he does not a damn thing will change

Eric: I just don’t want the little fuck going to admin or the cops and start whining that we are threatening him or intimidating him. because if I get in ANY more trouble w/cops I will fucking lose it.

Interesting find! I’ve never seen this before. It really makes you think!

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 11:06 am

true_crime wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

Kristi Baby,

(arrow to “Semper Fi”)

Interesting find! I’ve never seen this before. It really makes you think!

Thanks! Glad you found it interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Some nice pictures and scans! I've always enjoyed Dylan's hilariously wrong lyrics to Tupac's song.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 11:53 am

hvernon wrote:
Some nice pictures and scans! I've always enjoyed Dylan's hilariously wrong lyrics to Tupac's song.

Thanks! I chuckled at that too!
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Round 5:

Renee Kinsella's 11k entry talking about Dylan and Brooks being known for exaggerating

More signatures from the Klebold and Harris family

A dream Eric wrote about

AOL chat logs between Eric and another girl

Eric's self evaluation for his diversion intake

Eric's love letter written to Jen Laufenberg, his co-worker at Tortilla Wraps

For anyone interested, this site has all the diversion documents for Eric and Dylan in order:

Eric: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dylan: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anna444 and mflergen like this post

Back to top Go down
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51667
Forum Reputation : 387

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:34 pm

The love letter to Jen kills me. “If you don’t, just don’t say anything. I’ll understand. I’m used to it.” 😟
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:42 pm

LadyStardust wrote:
The love letter to Jen kills me. “If you don’t, just don’t say anything. I’ll understand. I’m used to it.” 😟

I guess he was trying the sympathy approach Crying
People tend to say that Dylan was the hopeless romantic of the two, but I tend to think Eric wanted to find love just as much, if not more.
Eric actually seemed to go after girls, while Dylan seemed to internalize it more, keeping it to himself and his journal.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 12:53 pm

LadyStardust wrote:

But somehow Cullen thinks Eric was a confident ladies man Sad

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2019 3:48 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
LadyStardust wrote:

But somehow Cullen thinks Eric was a confident ladies man Sad

If only there was a barf emoji Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bugg

Contribution Points : 48330
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 1:27 am

Those letters Kristi tried to hide really bother me and I’m not sure why. I mean really made me feel sick inside. I never knew they existed, thank you for sharing them. I need to do some reading up on her apparently because while I’ve seen her name here and there, I didn’t realize ... that .... she sounds like she knew what they were planning? Can someone point me in a good direction for info?
Back to top Go down
munchkinphone

Contribution Points : 64164

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 9:26 am

Bugg wrote:
Those letters Kristi tried to hide really bother me and I’m not sure why. I mean really made me feel sick inside. I never knew they existed, thank you for sharing them. I need to do some reading up on her apparently because while I’ve seen her name here and there, I didn’t realize   ...  that .... she sounds like she knew what they were planning? Can someone point me in a good direction for info?

Find her name in the 11 k and you'll have tons to read. I wish someone would make a version of the 11k that is searchable so you don't have to go through all the witnesses in alphabetical order just to find one. Damn it's annoying.

I found this when googling Kristi, anyone know where it's from or have picture where you can see more of the page?

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2019 10:13 am

munchkinphone wrote:
Bugg wrote:
Those letters Kristi tried to hide really bother me and I’m not sure why. I mean really made me feel sick inside. I never knew they existed, thank you for sharing them. I need to do some reading up on her apparently because while I’ve seen her name here and there, I didn’t realize   ...  that .... she sounds like she knew what they were planning? Can someone point me in a good direction for info?

Find her name in the 11 k and you'll have tons to read. I wish someone would make a version of the 11k that is searchable so you don't have to go through all the witnesses in alphabetical order just to find one. Damn it's annoying.

I found this when googling Kristi, anyone know where it's from or have picture where you can see more of the page?

I never saw the Sophomore quote before! Great find.

Contribution Points : 48330
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 2:14 pm

munchkinphone wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Yes, a searchable 11k would make things so much simpler! I’ve been through it a few times, and can never locate exactly what I’m looking for. That thing is my nemesis..
And google affraid I have trust issues LOL
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2019 2:22 pm

Bugg wrote:
munchkinphone wrote:
Bugg wrote:

Yes, a searchable 11k would make things so much simpler! I’ve been through it a few times, and can never locate exactly what I’m looking for. That thing is my nemesis..
And google affraid I have trust issues LOL

That Ethan dude is creating a searchable 11k. He let me check out what he has so far and it looks promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.   Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare and interesting photos thread, including a new possible photo of Eric.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next