Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's Will

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 102772
Forum Reputation : 325

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 4:59 pm

"[edited] - You were a badass, never failed to get me up when i was down. Thx. You get

FUCKT"

Does he mean this in sarcasm..."You get FUCKED". He said that in the BT too. "Thanks Mark Doe and Phil Doe. Hope you guys dont get fucked"

Or does he mean "fuck it"

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:56 pm

I have no idea. I think its either some inner reference only they will understand, or it means "fucked" as in - police will likley come and make a mess of your life for being an associate".

I always thought this might be about Zach Heckler, seeing how he was involved in night missions and whatnot.

Either way, whoever it is was nto arrested or charged, name is redacted. So yeah not very important if you ask me.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lol

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 2:15 am

Right. It just interested me If he said it in a sarcastic way.
Back to top Go down
meenwhile

Contribution Points : 83361
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:45 pm

silent

Last edited by meenwhile on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 7:43 pm

I have no idea who it was, perhaps its some in-joke only they and their small cirlce of friends would understand? Or a reference to some event?

An in-reference like the cream soda thing.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
lol

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 8:42 pm

But it wouldn't make sense if Dylan is meaning Zach to get fucked. He was still good friends with Zach.

Zach started Devon summer '97. Dylan wrote around March - April '98 that Eric was only his "good friend". He did not write best friend because Zach was still his best friend. And in the van break in right before it happened Dylan, Eric, and Zach were all hanging out

And Zach was going to the same college as Dylan. I don't think that was a coincidence. And Dylan danced with Zach's girlfriend (Devon) at prom 3 years before the massacre.
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84644
Forum Reputation : 0

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:09 pm

Quote :
And Dylan danced with Zach's girlfriend (Devon) at prom 3 years before the massacre.

They have Prom for freshmen?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
lol

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:18 pm

browneyes11 wrote:
Quote :
And Dylan danced with Zach's girlfriend (Devon) at prom 3 years before the massacre.

They have Prom for freshmen?
Wow...that's a fail. I mean 3 days...oops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dylan's Will  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dylan's Will    Dylan's Will  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's Will
Page 1 of 1