Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other

Go down 
+2
Gustopoet2
lol
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lol

Contribution Points : 103147
Forum Reputation : 325

I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Empty
PostSubject: I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other   I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Or even emails, IM's from Eric's computer talking to Dylan

Besides the Basement Tapes (which haven't been released yet). We have yet to see how Eric and Dylan communicated with each other. We've only seen them in the videos, but A) they're acting, and B) they're with other friends. The Basement Tapes would've shown how they communicated with each other, but It just interests me after all this time we've yet to see just those two.
Back to top Go down
Gustopoet2

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82665
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other   I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:24 pm

That would be nice wouldn't it?

Well, all we have is the BT snippet leak, what they wrote in each others' yearbooks & Rampart Range. In all three of these cases they seem to be full of bluster and bravado. I've often thought that the basement tapes might be anticlimactic so far as gaining any true insight into their relationship. They are acting in the BT as well, just as the characters of "Vodka" and "Reb."

I think the BT might very well reveal that Dylan was more aggressive and more of a leader than the prevailing myth holds, but other than that I doubt we'd gain all that much from having the tapes. Still love to see them of course, but my expectations wouldn't be very high.

Could be they didn't really have as a deep of a connection as it first appears. If you took away "Vodka" and "Reb" and NBK what was left for them? All they seemed to know how to do when they were together was plot, vandalize, build bombs, and get into trouble.

Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83638
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other   I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:30 pm

More is better, but I have to think Columbine has more video released than any other mass killing in a school?

I've never looked into other incidents really, was there a lack of video in other cases or just unreleased?
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152136
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other   I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Fatheroftwo wrote:
More is better, but I have to think Columbine has more video released than any other mass killing in a school?

I've never looked into other incidents really, was there a lack of video in other cases or just unreleased?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NBC News President Steve Capus stated NBC decided to show 2 minutes of 25 minutes of video, 7 of 43 photographs, and 37 sentences of 23 pages of written material or 5 of the 23 PDF files that were last modified at 7:24 a.m., after the first shooting.[128] He also stated that the content not shown included "over the top profanity" and "incredibly violent images". He expressed hope that the unreleased material would never be made public.[129]
Back to top Go down
Nightshiftstalker

Nightshiftstalker

Contribution Points : 83262
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other   I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 9:07 pm

great dream, yo.

better than GREAT_Depression anyways, i think;

-----

otherwise there will be more and more wish-babbles, but - homophobia?
tha hack?
uh - donkey hinky - mr snap shot has stolen mx mp3, while havin' been watched by spraying "feardotCOM!!!!!!"
language skillz? - oh pleaze.
gimme a break  after mid night and others have (been) stopped cos of attemptin

CHEESE
shepard, c.
bernall, c.
s. i.
naazis?
or just homophobic - way 2 prejudiced plus interracial married while drivin' down yo momma's pool dip?
what is "chlichée"?
paulialiceulgariaditto?

WHAT!?

------

THANK YOU, Niic jeart. heart?

nuh-uh - tash, tashkin, nyarko, ngyen and maybe north (wald)

who has seen north-ole parker?
mr smith?

guess not.

xoxo
controlling tablet ananas and sergej

and by the way - don't do kratom, 3.4-dextrometorphan, methylendesoxypyrovaleron, dimethylmethcatinon, catin, coke original, nutella and last but not least orange juice.

prism(_)ulga killed my pear!!

oh tobias, ALTAAAHH!
(tobey) and housing? bizarre? proof? doc dre or prof@?
shadow-23?

KEVIN!!

------

huh?
are you afraid of the dark?
sebastian says NO; sebastien says YES yes...; jonathan frakes would have said -
and FLER? jayden? and k-babbling?

ah kay - house of night, hmkay?

as havin' been said - well -NO(?)
philosophy suxx, annot get out of zaraahs crazytownbutterfliedwings

so - take 911: 4.5 and -

(the world is a vampire...)

greetz
nightshiftstalker

ps who killed mr fusilier anyways? and y not? What a Face

(Unser Platz, Prinz Pi, Kompass ohne Norden)
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98138
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other   I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 1:07 pm

Fatheroftwo wrote:

I think Auvinen's stuff was almost all released, or at leats was on youtube for a few hours before the actual shooting.

Jeff Weise's animation was still online a fewe years back on newgrounds.com for example.

But all in all: columbine is probably the USA shooting that has the most copntent released. Red Lake probably the one which has the least.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other   I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish we had videos of just Eric and Dylan speaking to each other
Page 1 of 1