Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan the jock-slayer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 152111
Forum Reputation : 2754

Dylan the jock-slayer Empty
PostSubject: Dylan the jock-slayer   Dylan the jock-slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 pm

What does Dylan's story tell us about the types of kids that he hoped to kill? Anything?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He did not write about killing, say, drama kids, or debate kids, or band kids ... he fantasized about killing athletic "college-preps" with "football tackling" skills.

Hmm...

And what does Hitmen for Hire tell us about the boys' desire to kill the popular bullies? The guy they "kill" is wearing a white hat.

EDIT: And then, at the end, they kill their pathetic client ... interesting, that. They take out the jocks, and then they kill the type of kid who the jocks bullied. So is this their effort to "replace" the jocks as the biggest, baddest muthafuckas in the school?

Again, we're not talking about what they did on 4/20 ... that was a half-assed improvisation compared to what they intended all along. We're talking about NBK as they might have envisioned it during the planning state.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83932
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the jock-slayer   Dylan the jock-slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:03 pm

I haven't seen any evidence/writings on who they planned to kill, although I have heard some people mentioned they had 'shit lists' but cannot find them, so correct me if I am wrong but...

I highly doubt that if (hypothetically) Eric and Dylan were to write a list of people that they would want to kill during NBK before it happened, it would not have matched the list of dead after NBK.

They managed to get a few who represented the side of the school(/society?) that they hated, but overall they did not really follow with all that they had said/written before NBK, except showing their hatred for the school as a whole by doing as much damage to it as possible.

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82640
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the jock-slayer   Dylan the jock-slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Here's a link to the shit-lists:

Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83932
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the jock-slayer   Dylan the jock-slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:21 pm

Gustopoet2 wrote:

Here's a link to the shit-lists:

Ah brilliant, thank you.

Gustopoet2

Contribution Points : 82640
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the jock-slayer   Dylan the jock-slayer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2015 9:26 pm

No prob, eli27.

Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 98113
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the jock-slayer   Dylan the jock-slayer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2015 10:34 am

Shit list was, according to people who seen them and were interviewd by police, mostly 1998 class jocks. Rocky was on the list, on the 1st position iirc.

People also commented taht the list included girls who turned down Eric askign them for a date. Soem of Dylan's friends were on the list, iirc Baumgart was.

Nobody from the list was wounded or killed during the attack. Many have already left CHS when the attack took place.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan the jock-slayer   Dylan the jock-slayer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan the jock-slayer
Page 1 of 1