Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83514
Forum Reputation : 80

Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed? Empty
PostSubject: Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed?   Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 2:27 am

I was rewatching Lost Boys on Cleaning Columbine and in it Brooks talks about Dylan giving him Eric's web address. On there he says Eric had his name as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on his hate list as well as his home address. He also says Eric said he'd be willing to pay if someone else killed Brooks for him. I checked through Eric's writings and couldn't find this. Is it true? I don't want to question Brooks, but it doesn't really sound like Eric's style honestly. The way he wrote about him makes it sound like he wanted Brooks for himself.

This leads me to another question: Just how much of Eric's website do we have archived and on file. I know the FBI preserved it before removing it offline, but if I recall so did a few news sites and early researchers. Do we know how often Eric deleted things off the site? I'd be willing to bet something's got taken down once the situation started involving Brooks parents.
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97942
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed?   Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Its just a guess, but I think Eric was trying to intimidate Brooks and it might have been a rumor he spread on purpose to scare him.

I think we have all of Eric's website taht was relevant to the Brow threats and the investigation. IIRC mostly just some parts related to DOOM were lost.

"Bullet Time" - a school shooting film from Poland
Back to top Go down
Nirvana92

Nirvana92

Contribution Points : 83514
Forum Reputation : 80

PostSubject: Re: Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed?   Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 2:38 am

Now that I think about it I do think I read that Eric had said that about a few others too? I thought so too, but Brooks saying it was online made me question it. At the same time though I could see Brooks embellishing a little. I think to some extent Brooks may have like the attention he got in the time after the shooting. He's done quite a few interviews and wrote his book. I'm to saying he approved or knew what E and D were doing, I just get the vibe he may have felt important since he played a big part in the whole ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed?   Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric offered to pay to have Brooks killed?
Page 1 of 1