Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?

Go down 
+9
CaptainMidnight
Broken Angel
Falco
eli27
WendlaBergman
Violenta
Juicy Jazzy
queenfarooq
Venganza
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Venganza

Contribution Points : 92338
Forum Reputation : 3

Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Empty
PostSubject: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 5:38 pm

I'm not sure. One on the one hand, I don't really want to give money to a film that promotes a proven falsehood for the sake of Christian evangelism, on the other hand, it is a movie about Columbine, and I am rather curious to see how they do it.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102487
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 8:02 pm

I'll probably watch it if it becomes available online somewhere but don't think I'd pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98644
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 9:26 pm

Yes, hopefully someone will upload it to Youtube so people not in the US can see it too.
Back to top Go down
Violenta

Violenta

Contribution Points : 80437
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 11:39 pm

Probably not..the whole premise is a falsehood. Not saying I won't indulge in a free YouTube version eventually though Smile

Contribution Points : 90099

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 12:46 am

Nope. I'm not giving my money to this. I don't think God would want people blatantly lying to bring people to Him either.
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83682
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:52 am

I would possibly have a skim through if a free download comes up in future, just out of curiosity. Won't be paying for a lying pile of bullshit though.

Last edited by eli27 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falco

Falco

Contribution Points : 86757
Forum Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 6:52 pm

I probably will, hopefully it gets released here in NZ, just so I can say I watched it on the big screen haha.

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98644
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Falcolus wrote:
I probably will, hopefully it gets released here in NZ, just so I can say I watched it on the big screen haha.
I doubt it will be released in cinema outside of the US. I'd expect the best we will get is a $3.99 rental on Google (or a sneaky Youtube upload).
Back to top Go down
Broken Angel

Contribution Points : 76263

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 12:01 am

Deleted

Last edited by Broken Angel on Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaptainMidnight

CaptainMidnight

Contribution Points : 80647

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:42 pm

Yes,but no way I'm paying for it.

I'll take your brain to another dimension
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124159
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 8:12 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105465
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 5:37 pm

Noooope.
Back to top Go down
FlyerFan

FlyerFan

Contribution Points : 76972
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 11:00 am

I would like to see it but only because its related to Columbine. I do not know what I believe about her or her family, but when it comes down to it, she did too, she was an innocent victim regardless of what her faith was or what her family says.
Back to top Go down
adam_777

Contribution Points : 101378

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:11 pm

This movie may perpetuate a myth, but it still has me fairly intrigued. This movie really might give an interesting look into Eric and Dylan. Let's not forget that the Scott family, unlike pretty much 99.9999999999999999999% of the World, has actually seen the basement tapes. Also Craig was in the library during the shooting, and survived relatively unfazed. I think between those two things it means this movie could legitimately showcase some very interesting elements to the shooting that other movies simply haven't been able to bring to the table.

Personally I hope the movie does well, and for the record I am not religious. My thought process is: if the movie does well financially, it might encourage someone to create a more accurate portrayal of events down the road. If the movie flops, big studios are going to be a lot more wary of creating another version of the events in the future. If the mid 00's Batman and Spiderman movies had flopped...it's unlikely the floodgates of super hero movies from 2010-onwards would have happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?   Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you guys planning on seeing "I'm Not Ashamed"?
Page 1 of 1