Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?

Go down 
+11
thedude11
sscc
Jbow89
ThoughtBox
Freezingmoon
Jakeo33
lol
eli27
browneyes11
Marco1211
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco1211

Contribution Points : 95399
Forum Reputation : 0

What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Empty
PostSubject: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 1:56 am

There's been talk about wanting to hear from Eric's parents, close friends of the boys, basement tapes, full 911 call, and so forth. What would you most like to watch/hear? Is there any specific interview or video or document that you think would be the most helpful in putting things together or painting a clearer picture as far as was Eric a psycho and Dylan the depressed follower?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84669

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 2:41 am

I'd love to see an interview with Zack and Nate

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
eli27

eli27

Contribution Points : 83607
Forum Reputation : 135

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 3:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Contribution Points : 102797
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 6:58 am

The Basement Tapes, by far.
Back to top Go down
Jakeo33

Contribution Points : 75311

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:50 am

The basement tapes would be good particularly the last one with the CHS "clue" on Eric's wall, Eric buying propane with audio and better picture quality is what I would want to see, aaaarrrgggh the 911 call aswell I can't just pick one.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77520

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:46 am

We've heard from Dylan's mother and from friends of his. I'd love to hear from Eric's parents and friends and other family members who knew him.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 83946
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:31 pm

I'd like to see the therapy/process notes from Eric's psychiatrist, aside from the Basement Tapes, of course.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79431

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 4:53 pm

As horrible as it is, but the full unedited  version of the 911 call from the Columbine High School library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Sadly according to the Diane Sawyer interview (I think it was) the basement tapeshave been destroyed according to the Jeffco Police. They should never have been destroyed they should have been made public. I feel something was in those tapes the police didn't want found out.
Back to top Go down
Jbow89

Contribution Points : 75010

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:02 am

The basement tapes. Cliche I know. But I want to see how they interacted with each other (without their friends around) also I want to see the emotions on their faces when they talk about classmates or say their goodbyes.

The full 9/11 tape would be "nice" as well. But only if we could get a clear version, I can't hear shit on the 6 minute version except "Get up now" and "Everyone get up"

Does anyone here actually believe the basement tapes were destroyed or it's just a lie to get people to stop asking?
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83307
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 1:15 am

Jbow89 wrote:

Does anyone here actually believe the basement tapes were destroyed or it's just a lie to get people to stop asking?

I don't think that all copies were destroyed but I honestly don't think they'll ever release them, at least not purposely, so it's probably what you said. Hoping people will eventually stop asking so they don't have to keep saying no.

Putting aside the Basement Tapes, I think for me it would either be the Nixon Tape, because I think it would give more insight into Eric's state of mind right before the shooting, or more information from Dylan and Eric's close friends because teens spend most of their time with other teens and they're also not on their best behavior with their peers so it might be a more honest picture of who they were. I'm also curious about Eric's psychiatric notes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 2:15 am

The thing is.. multiple state & federal agency's were investigating Columbine. I have no doubts that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has a copy of the Tapes, as well as the State of Colorado. Jefferson County might have a second copy, in a evidence locker.

You know.. I'm surprised no one has submitted a Freedom of Information act request to the FBI and US Secret Service. Obviously.. you'd probably end up on some kind of "list" but.. if you had some sort of Journalistic background, it probably wouldn't look too bad.
Back to top Go down
thedude11

Contribution Points : 83992

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 9:00 pm

911 call or the basement tapes, but if i really had to choose, i'd go with the tapes most likely
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105438
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 8:24 am

I want to see Eric "crying", and see how really upset he actually was on the basement tapes. The part where he talks about how weird it is that he's going to be dead in a week(s) always strikes me.
911 call would be sort of interesting too.
I don't think the psychiatrist notes would be that interesting since he probably just faked and bullshitted his way though the sessions just to appease his parents.
At this point, any new columbine info is always awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2016 8:35 pm

I would love to see the goodbye video they made about 30 minutes before they began the attacks
Back to top Go down
Norwegian
Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 78878
Forum Reputation : 304

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 11:28 am

Anything written by prominent experts on the shooting.

Not just Sue Klebold, the Browns, Dave Cullen, Jeff Kass. Because, thats easily available, and imo, doesnt provide much of new information.

Also, I think that theres too much attention put on certain people to the point where we rarely get to hear the point of view from other people. Im sure there are Lots of experts that can offer an in- debth opinion of Harris and Klebold, but I feel like it's hard to find them.
Back to top Go down
Futility

Contribution Points : 38212
Forum Reputation : 105

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 12:11 pm

I would like to hear what the Parents of Harris had to say. Like,if they noticed anything suspicious or alerting prior to the months of the Attack.
Back to top Go down
Vepr

Contribution Points : 40695
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2020 10:30 pm

Candid Harris and Klebold home movies that show how they interacted with their parents and extended family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?   What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What interview/video/document would you most like to get your hands on?
Page 1 of 1