Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show. Empty
PostSubject: Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show.   Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 1:49 pm

Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show confuses me. She claims she didn't know/didn't read Dylan's journal because he didn't actually have a journal. That he had loose pieces of papers hidden inside of books. Basically implying she thought it was just school work papers. Yet Dylan states that it IS a book that can only be opened by him. And on acolumbinesite, that book is referred to as page 1, page 2, page 3, etc. He even named the journal and drew little sketches of it throughout the journal.

So am I missing something here or misinterpreting what she is saying?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show.   Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 2:08 pm

I recall her saying there were things written in calendars etc. I'm thinking his "journal" was likely in what looked like a standard school notebook that could possibly even have had some school work in it, and that's likely why she said he didn't keep one.

I started researching columbine back in late 2011, so I haven't looked at some documents in quote some time. I don't remember seeing anything Dylan had written on a calendar - just Eric's planner calendar and Dylan jotting a few things in it. Perhaps I've forgotten something.
Back to top Go down
Gamling

Contribution Points : 77265
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show.   Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show.   Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Sue said on the Dr. Oz show.
Page 1 of 1