Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The project video that show Columbine blow up

Go down 
+2
Ligeya
Supacocky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Supacocky

Supacocky

Contribution Points : 50415
Forum Reputation : 75

The project video that show Columbine blow up Empty
PostSubject: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 8:31 am

In "An American Tragedy: The Littleton Massacre" that Bill Ockham posted on ytb (Thanks you Bill !), you can see a video from production class. In this video the students dress in trenchcoat and blow the school up at the end.

Do you have any context for this video ?
Some clues :
- probably made in 1997/98
- By student who already graduted before 99
- Brook Brown help  editing the tape
- Students wear a trenchcoat in it

at 33:00
+ at 37:00 Joe Stair talk about it, it was showed in his class I guess

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ligeya

Contribution Points : 42699
Forum Reputation : 53

PostSubject: Re: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 9:19 am

I remember that son of Dwayne Fuselier was heavily involved in this video.
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80772
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 3:02 pm

Brooks claimed he took the fall for Fuselier's son.  Fascinating to see it, hard to believe it had no influence.
Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

PostSubject: Re: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 2:34 pm

cakeman wrote:
Brooks claimed he took the fall for Fuselier's son.  Fascinating to see it, hard to believe it had no influence.

Definitely fascinating. Showing that the idea of "blowing up columbine" was here before 4/20/99 as a running joke between students. Eric and Dylan """""just""""" made it happens irl.

Adzybear likes this post

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124349
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 2:59 pm

Actually Eric talked about blowing up Columbine High School as far back as 1997

Harris told of ambition to blow up Columbine

Students say attacker was obsessed with explosives; investigators study tapes

By Kevin Vaughan, April M. Washington
and Ann Carnahan Denver Rocky Mountain News Staff Writers

Eric Harris boasted to friends as long as two years ago that he wanted to blow up Columbine High School.

But none considered it anything more than a teen-age fantasy -- until Harris and his friend, Dylan Klebold, stormed Columbine last week with bombs, assault weapons and shotguns.

"Every once in a while, Eric would talk about blowing up the school -- but we all talked about blowing up the school, or 'going postal' and shooting someone you're mad at," said Justin Preziodi, 20, who graduated from Columbine in 1997. "But you would never think someone would actually do it."

When the siege was over, Harris, Klebold, 12 fellow students and a teacher lay dead. Another 23 were injured -- 21 by gunfire.

Harris' obsession with explosives was a frequent topic of his conversations with fellow students.
"He used to talk about how he found stuff for bombs on the Internet," said Stephanie Hommel, a 17-year-old junior at Columbine. "No one took him seriously.

"He would talk about blowing up the school."

Preziodi, who took a second-period Internet class with Harris two years ago, said Harris loved to play a video game called Duke Nukem. In the game, each player tries to kill as many people as possible.

Preziodi said Harris and Klebold often came into the video store in Southwest Plaza where he worked.

They favored violent martial arts movies.

"I know killing is wrong," said Preziodi, who also enjoys violent action movies. "That stuff would never cross my mind. I thought Eric and Dylan knew the difference, too."

April 29, 1999

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

milennialrebelette likes this post

Back to top Go down
Supacocky

Supacocky

PostSubject: Re: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Thanks for your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], they are always full of informations and interesting!

I'm conviced that the idea of "blowing up the school" come from even before 97 and before Eric.
The whole thing was a private joke and share between differents group of students. Not neccesarely as a vicious thing, just for joking.
Eric talked about it, but he probably heard it by someone else when he was a preppie freshman.
(I'm not saying it's what cause him to do what he did, just that he didn't invent the concept.)

The quote you wrote show that : "we all talked about blowing up the school, or 'going postal"
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38279
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Get Smart Parody - Columbine High School (1997)   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2021 10:35 am

Jenn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Adzybear

Adzybear

Contribution Points : 61111
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2021 7:42 pm

OMG. Directly where the student is sat outside and gets blown up couldn't be more identical to the place where Rachel & Richard were sat where they were shot at.

First time I have ever seen this. The coincidence is just insane!?

Is there more to this?

This case is the rabbit hole of all rabbit holes....

Jenn, johncena and Saoradh like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The project video that show Columbine blow up   The project video that show Columbine blow up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The project video that show Columbine blow up
Page 1 of 1