Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dylan's journal.

Go down 
+33
Bruce Wayne
libertine1996
QuestionMark
icanmakeuhappy
rayybayy444
W.A.R.
munchkinphone
sscc
Screamingophelia
Cemetery Jones
Smiggles94
myshame
Amarantha
Love
jada887
aquillina
shades
Lizpuff
limpfisch
astrospace92
anonacc489
Nirvana92
ThoughtBox
gasolinechild
browneyes11
slippy123
eli27
lasttrain
sororityalpha
kittycat
elia
Jenn
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

Contribution Points : 45444
Forum Reputation : 40

Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Is it true   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 12:15 pm

I’ve heard (not confirmed) Rumor has it Eric was raped by a police officer. And somehow someway the school finds out and thats why they called him a “faggot”. Now if this true it actually makes a lot more sense for Eric’s motive. Idk if that is true or not but can someone confirm for me??
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm

Bruce Wayne wrote:
I’ve heard (not confirmed) Rumor has it Eric was raped by a police officer. And somehow someway the school finds out and thats why they called him a “faggot”. Now if this true it actually makes a lot more sense for Eric’s motive. Idk if that is true or not but can someone confirm for me??

It's not true, it's a conspiracy theory.

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2019 2:00 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
thelmar

thelmar

Contribution Points : 83032
Forum Reputation : 3068

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 8:54 am

Bruce Wayne wrote:

"Faggot" was apparently considered a standard insult at Columbine at that time. In one of the Rebel Mission logs where Eric writes of targeting Nick Baumgart's house (this was in 1997, well before his arrest), he calls Baumgart "un utter fag."  There are incidents relayed by students within the 11k, including by TCM members, that indicate that the majority of TCM members were also called fags at some point.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193507
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 9:01 am

thelmar wrote:
Bruce Wayne wrote:

"Faggot" was apparently considered a standard insult at Columbine at that time. In one of the Rebel Mission logs where Eric writes of targeting Nick Baumgart's house (this was in 1997, well before his arrest), he calls Baumgart "un utter fag."  There are incidents relayed by students within the 11k, including by TCM members, that indicate that the majority of TCM members were also called fags at some point.

I feel like that was a standard insult at my school too... a 90's thing I think.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120653
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2019 11:07 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
thelmar wrote:
Bruce Wayne wrote:

I feel like that was a standard insult at my school too... a 90's thing I think.

Lot's of people still use faggot as an insult today. It was practically the second word that came out of everyone's mouth in middle school. Outside of school it gets flung around on 4chan easily tens of thousands of times a day.

Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

Contribution Points : 48607
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you for posting this. For a few weeks myself, I have been wondering who thought of it first. I agree with you that it was Dylan's idea. He started talking about NBK on 02/2/98 with his "love" and then Eric started talking about it in 04/10/98. At this point Dylan was already journaling about his life and how he hated it. User [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] even brings up a good point that Dylan brings up "My killing spree".

I don't think Dylan saw Eric as a poor man's substitute for his love like @thougthbox meantions, I feel that Dylan saw Eric as a loose cannon and used it to his advantage. I mean Eric clearly had some uncontrolable anger issues based of what he did to Brook's car and how he acted after getting arrested. Dylan used him. He saw his weakness based off how Eric was being treated and the anger issues and ran with it. One can agrue that Eric did most of the planning and spoke about it more, in which he did, however, how do we know that Dylan was coming up with the plan and Eric was just writing it down? I mean Dylan's actions during the shooting and what we seen after does make him look shady as fuck. He destroyed his hard drive and any trace of online presence. He most likely destoryed any journal entries that would have make him look more gulity. For those that was able to listen to the full 911 call, Dylan was having the time of his life. There is an interview with Susan (I think it was in American Tragey I could be wrong) where she thought Dylan was conned into it. Then she watched the basement tapes and heard the 911 operator. She realized after that, Dylan was just as much into it than Eric. Dylan was just better at hiding it.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:18 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
thelmar wrote:
Bruce Wayne wrote:

It was a 90's thing. Everyone used to say fag or retarded for everything it seemed. And "getting fucked in the ass" was a 90's thing too. It doesn't mean they were raped, they felt screwed over by the system. Just for example, my State just raised taxes on gas, tobacco and plate registrations. So I would say that I am getting raped up the ass in taxes. Doesn't mean my State government is physically raping me.

QuestionMark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:20 pm

@Miasmom thank u for explaining it to me thx
Back to top Go down
Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 7:50 pm

No problem. It’s hard for those who didn’t grow up in that era to understand. Being the Class of 99’ those who grew up in that age might have a better understanding in what they actually meant.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 73520

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2019 4:28 pm

miasmom1028 wrote:
It was a 90's thing.
It was an 80's thing too.  Watch any John Hughes flick.  Breakfast club Andrew Clark(Emilio Estevez) calls John Bender (Judd Nelson) a faggot.
16 candles when Farmer Ted (Anthony Michael Hall) says "Can I ask you a question?"  Samantha Baker (Molly Ringwald) replies "yes, you're a total fag!"
A locker in one or both the movies references fag.  In fact to the effect 'mess with this locker and die fag'.  

Gas prices suck.  We do get fucked in the ass, no reach around.  Government is a bunch of faggots tongue
Back to top Go down
BunnyShelle

BunnyShelle

Contribution Points : 38475
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 2:31 am

I've always thought that Dylan was in love with the "idea" of love more than what love actually is. He wanted to do it with a girl and I'm sure that probably seemed very tragically romantic to him, in his state of mind.

There are a lot of people that think that Columbine wouldn't have happened if he had gotten someone to love him, but I doubt that's the case. Though Dylan had his moments of being sweet and being known for it, it's hard to picture him in a relationship, and even harder to picture him in a stable relationship that he so craved. He was a deeply troubled person and I think he would have drove most girls away if he even got to that point. Most likely with being overly clingy, suspicious...not to mention if he got comfortable enough to start saying things like what he wrote in his journal. The last few years of his life, I don't think Dylan was capable of a healthy relationship of any kind. Of course, if he had gotten the help he needed, I think that eventually, Dylan would have been a very loving partner. But of course, that's not what happened, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Miasmom1028

Miasmom1028

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2020 10:21 am

Imperator wrote:
miasmom1028 wrote:
It was a 90's thing.
It was an 80's thing too.  Watch any John Hughes flick.  Breakfast club Andrew Clark(Emilio Estevez) calls John Bender (Judd Nelson) a faggot.
16 candles when Farmer Ted (Anthony Michael Hall) says "Can I ask you a question?"  Samantha Baker (Molly Ringwald) replies "yes, you're a total fag!"
A locker in one or both the movies references fag.  In fact to the effect 'mess with this locker and die fag'.  

Gas prices suck.  We do get fucked in the ass, no reach around.  Government is a bunch of faggots tongue

You are right. The fag/gay thing might have started in the 80's and we just continued to use it in the 90's. It has stopped now because everyone is offended by everything.

And LOL at the comment about gas prices. I mean they could at least use some lube to make it easier. But no those faggots want us miserable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dylan's journal.   Dylan's journal. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dylan's journal.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3