Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An audience with..... Nate Dykeman

Go down 
+2
OldskoolNBK
Draw_It_White
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98143
Forum Reputation : 154

An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Empty
PostSubject: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 7:51 am

Ok, a couple of people said they might be interested in this.

If you could ask Nate Dykeman any three questions, what would they be? They can be about anything really - life after the shooting, something about Eric and Dylan you think he might only know, what his favourite soda is. Up to you. I expect they would likely be in relation to stuff people would like to know about Eric, and in particular Dylan.
Back to top Go down
OldskoolNBK

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75247
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 12:26 pm

I would ask if he was recruited to go NBK
Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90124

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:26 pm

1. How did you realize Eric and Dylan were involved in the shooting?
2. Can you tell us anything about what was done with Eric's body or whether a funeral service was held for him?
3. Did you know anything about their plans?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Honestly I'd ask about Dylan and Erics' outbursts , especially Eric's. People say he had these moments of pure rage but , well, from all the videos of him he looks very docile. I'm having a hard time imagining him screaming at anybody or punching walls. Heck , even in Hitmen 4 Hire he seemed very harmless even though he was yelling.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:17 pm

WendlaBergman wrote:
2. Can you tell us anything about what was done with Eric's body or whether a funeral service was held for him?
This is one of the biggest things I wanna know about too. Although, I doubt Nate Dykeman could shed any light on this. As far as I know, not a single person has spoken publicly about Eric's funeral which makes me think either there was no funeral (perhaps just a quiet cremation) or the Harris' didn't even claim Eric's body. I would hope that they did considering it was their son, but I just don't know.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
WendlaBergman

Contribution Points : 90124

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 2:25 pm

If they didn't claim his body I feel like the news would have picked that information up like when it happened with the Tsarnaev brother. I feel like they just cremated him and family put the ashes somewhere.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102512
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 5:17 pm

1) What did you and Dylan talk about during these sleepovers you had mentioned in Sue's book?

2) Tell me more about this:
Quote :
I had not seen Dylan on Tuesday, but Eric I saw briefly just as I was leaving. I go home every day for lunch. And as I was pulling out at lunchtime, I saw him walking in the school.
Taken from his GMA interview on April 30th 1999.
Was he carrying anything? Anyone else nearby? Etc.

3) When did Eric tell you he was rejected by the Marines? What else did he say?
Quote :
"Dylan and I were the first ones Eric told about the rejection," Dykeman told the Enquirer. "He asked me, 'Where do I go from there?' He saw it as a last option."
- From RMN (My link doesn't work anymore but I can post the full article if it hasn't been already)
(This whole Marines business makes no sense to me)
For a bit of background:
Quote :
according to the Marine recruiter Eric was never officially notified he had been rejected. The phone call informing Eric he would not be eligible was made to the Harris home requesting Eric call the Marine corps back on either 04-16-99 or 04-17-99 and Eric did not return this call.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As we know Eric was also still speculating about joining the Marines to Mark Manes on 4/19.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Magnaphoria wrote:
Honestly I'd ask about Dylan and Erics' outbursts , especially Eric's. People say he had these moments of pure rage but , well, from all the videos of him he looks very docile. I'm having a hard time imagining him screaming at anybody or punching walls. Heck , even in Hitmen 4 Hire he seemed very harmless even though he was yelling.

It's called going off your meds which can cause extreme rage.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96691
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 8:16 pm

My questions for Nate:
1.What exactly did Dylan say to you about not wanting to get involved in a relation while in HS and how many times did he say it?

2.I know you were utterly shocked that Dylan did this .What about Eric?

3.Did you still miss Eric and Dylan today?

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An audience with..... Nate Dykeman   An audience with..... Nate Dykeman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An audience with..... Nate Dykeman
Page 1 of 1