Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyStardust

LadyStardust

Contribution Points : 51467
Forum Reputation : 387

Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D Empty
PostSubject: Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D   Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 5:20 pm

Does anyone know if Nate’s yearbook message to Eric and Dylan, about the best of times and worst of times and everlasting friendship, was submitted after 4/20? I am assuming it was, because of what it says, but late April/ early May seems like a late deadline to still be accepting personal messages for yearbook publication. I am also surprised that the school allowed it. But, I give Nate props for doing it. He lost two of his best friends in addition to the event itself, and looked torn up in interviews. I think that took a lot of guts.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193357
Forum Reputation : 1317

Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D   Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 pm

I always thought it was before since you’re right, April was pretty late.

He was closer to Eric at the beginning of senior year but they were all close.

Nate’s Yearbook message to E&D
Page 1 of 1