Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strangest dream ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OldskoolNBK

OldskoolNBK

Contribution Points : 75247
Forum Reputation : 0

Strangest dream ever Empty
PostSubject: Strangest dream ever   Strangest dream ever Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 am

Last night I dreamed I was in a funeral home , walked up to a closed casket because I heard a noise coming from it , opened the lid and Cassie Bernall was in it but alive . she had no idea where she was or anything but want scared. I helped her out of the casket because she needed to go to the bathroom. When finished I asked her did she remember what happened , she said no. She appeared to have mild decomposition but her head and face were intact. Well she didn't seem to recall any 4/20/99 events but got back in her casket. I woke up about then. Creepiest dream ever.
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84046
Forum Reputation : 13

Strangest dream ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangest dream ever   Strangest dream ever Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Very odd, I think there is a thread for Columbine dreams, this would be a good addition to it.
I once dreamed that I was watching the Basement Tapes and E/D started talking to me through the television as if they could see me. Talk about creepy!

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down

Strangest dream ever
Page 1 of 1