Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's weapons?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric's weapons?  Empty
PostSubject: Eric's weapons?    Eric's weapons?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Do you really believe that Eric's parents didn't know a thing about all those guns? I know Dylan was just an crazy idiot, but Eric seems to take shit really serious... So, really? All the videos, all the writings, and no one fucking know bout what they're planning to do?
Sorry, but I can't believe.
Back to top Go down
Freezingmoon

Freezingmoon

Contribution Points : 77620
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's weapons?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's weapons?    Eric's weapons?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 3:34 pm

I find it hard to believe that nobody in their lives suspected a thing.  But at the same time, I think this is proof of how people didn't take them seriously and how much they were viewed as underdogs.  Nobody ever suspects the quiet kid, the underdog, the kid who doesn't have a big voice. It's so much easier to get away with stuff when nobody pays you any attention in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Squid

Contribution Points : 74596
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's weapons?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's weapons?    Eric's weapons?  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2016 7:05 pm

They live in a hick town everyone has guns. Going to the woods and shooting guns is considered a past time. And this was before the public was more aware of school shootings. Etc. And it's laughable you excuse Dylan as just a crazy idiot lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eric's weapons?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's weapons?    Eric's weapons?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's weapons?
Page 1 of 1