Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why did they let Evan Todd live?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squid

Contribution Points : 74471
Forum Reputation : 0

Why did they let Evan Todd live?  Empty
PostSubject: Why did they let Evan Todd live?    Why did they let Evan Todd live?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:06 pm

This probably been discussed before..
Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

Contribution Points : 73932
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Why did they let Evan Todd live?    Why did they let Evan Todd live?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:13 pm

I feel like they wanted to instill terror in him..eric even says in the basement tapes "I hope people have flashbacks"..as I'm sure you know Evan Todd was a confirmed jock..maybe they had felt like his terrifying memories of reb and vodka would be a fate worse than death
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Why did they let Evan Todd live?    Why did they let Evan Todd live?  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2016 7:14 pm

imo and from what i've read here, they couldn't kill anyone they interacted with.

or he's just a pathetic fat fuck who should go through what this world has to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did they let Evan Todd live?    Why did they let Evan Todd live?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why did they let Evan Todd live?
Page 1 of 1