Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's Birthday

Go down 
+24
suburbanmessiah
myshame
nicolonoscopy
H311ish.B3ast
Jenn
Lucy
Moonshadow
sororityalpha
Ericklebold99
spinvault
TheSpiral
Love
tfsa47090
bubbles
sscc
lol
WendlaBergman
CaptainMidnight
Belladonna
Vii
PaintItBlack
Draw_It_White
shades
28 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:43 pm

He would have been 36 years old today.

He lived for 18 years and 18 more years has passed.
Back to top Go down
Ericklebold99

Contribution Points : 65295
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:48 pm

That's very true ^^, it's actually quite sad to think about, he lived out his years on earth through death.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71856

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:03 pm

Waaaaah man, 18 years old for 18 years now!
I wish peace to each and every victim.

And I still think there were 15 victims who died - and many other victims who are still alive.

I still think Eric would have deserved something else. Even if I detest the things he did and I absolutely disagree with his political views, I recognize that he had a very positive side too. He had many characteristics that I do appreciate, not to mention common interests.
If only he hadn't chosen to join Dylan in this meaningless madness. If only he chose to stay alive. Maybe we would discuss warships and jet fighters on a forum or a newsgroup today. Or we would make stupid jokes about uuuuuseeeeeers.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67616
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Yes, Eric will always be 18 years old. Forever young...

Lucy

Contribution Points : 66344

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 6:05 pm

Happy Brithday Eric...
You were brave, you killed innocent people and at the end of yourself. You have what you wanted - you are a cult figure.

Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:30 pm

I shared a photo today on the Facebook page about Eric. And as of right now the photo has gotten 58 thousand views, over 700 likes and 600 shares. That surprises me because normally, the likes are usually around 200 and depending on what the photo is of, the shares would be 100 or less. And the page itself has gained 590 new likes. The comments left for Eric are both good and bad.

If anyone is interested in the post I left for Eric today, here is a link to it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
H311ish.B3ast

H311ish.B3ast

Contribution Points : 67287

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:45 pm

happy birthday Eric. Be it good or bad, you won't be forgotten. Got Doom ready to play on PS4, a pepperoni and green pep pizza on the way and KMFDM playing. You, son of a gun... "ripped the hell out of the system."
Back to top Go down
nicolonoscopy

nicolonoscopy

Contribution Points : 65581

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Your post felt very surreal to read. Never really put into perspective just how long it has been since the massacre and how soon he'll have been dead longer than he was alive. (Also please excuse me if I'm not posting correctly, this is only my second comment here, haha.)
Back to top Go down
myshame

Contribution Points : 74944

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:53 pm

Commemorating his birthday is gross as hell.
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:54 pm

Some very nice posts in this thread left for Eric today.I have appreciated and enjoyed each one of them so thanks to all who took a minute to both remember Eric today and leave a good thought for him and his family.

Eric, I love and miss you Brother.I think of you everyday but today my thoughts are heavier.
Your family and what this day must be like for this has also been on my mind.
I wish you and the others were all still here.So much was lost that sad, sad day.
For those of us who have been able to look beyond the surface we realize how much potential was also lost within you when you died.You will always be missed by many of us.Happy Birthday in Heaven!

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96541
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
That's your opinion and your entitled to it but obviously many of us here don't agree and we are entitled to our opinion on the matter too.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 68678
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 9:43 pm

I just realized Eric Harris has the same birthday as my brother-in-law.

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 67779
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Happy belated birthday, Eric. I'm sure your loved ones are suffering today and will be again on the 20th and that really sucks. Dead just as long as he's been alive soon. RIP to all 15 who died.
Back to top Go down
dahlia_rose

dahlia_rose

Contribution Points : 69879

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I share your view. It doesn't make sense for me to extend good thoughts and wishes to dead murderers who most likely would've killed you in their line of sight, regardless of how interesting their legacy is on the safety of an internet forum. Maybe I should just leave my thoughts at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 8:57 pm

Its Eric's birthday today, RIP Reb
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68222
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 10:37 pm

He would have turned 39 today. Weird to think it's been that long. He's spent 21 more years of his life dead than alive.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2020 10:46 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
He would have turned 39 today. Weird to think it's been that long. He's spent 21 more years of his life dead than alive.

Crazy to think that it has been so long.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2020 12:55 am

Carnifex879 wrote:

It'll happen to all of us eventually.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2020 1:33 pm

hvernon wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:

Crazy to think that it has been so long.

LOL No. I'm sure 99% of people can agree that 1999 was a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
lol

Contribution Points : 102747
Forum Reputation : 325

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Disgusting that this topic is even being made. He was a vile worthless subhuman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Birthday   Eric's Birthday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's Birthday
Page 1 of 1