Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eh, a little annoyed

Go down 
+2
Lizpuff
Yumeko-chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumeko-chan

Contribution Points : 105615
Forum Reputation : 102

Eh, a little annoyed Empty
PostSubject: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 2:21 pm

I was ok with it at first, but now it's getting annoying.

In the comments on my YT videos, I'm finding myself answering the same questions over and over and ooooover. The great majority of which could be answered if, y'know, they: A) WATCHED THE VIDEOS, or B) perused the comments to see if anybody else asked the question first. Half-tempted to set up an FAQ video just for that, but people probably wouldn't watch it anyway =P
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96424
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 2:26 pm

I would! I subscribed to you quite a bit ago and have watched all the vids you have put out on Columbine.

I got tired of many of the comments too that were like complaining on how you tell your story....I for one liked how you told the story!

Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 2:31 pm

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Hello! Love your videos, hope you've been doing well.
Haha I understand the frustration. I feel that if they didn't listen thoroughly in the first place then...they prob wouldn't pay attention to a FAQ video aswell. I'm assuming they just skip through certain parts of your videos to hear what they want. Perhaps just leave it as it is and let other commenters answer their questions for 'em.

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 3:01 pm

I'm answering questions for a guy on FB right now, and....he's asking some pretty insensitive stuff -_- (How did I feel after Kasey got shot?!) He's seen the videos and is STILL asking me stuff that I shouldn't have to answer. Uggghhhh
Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84171
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 10:26 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], nice to see you on here again.
I have to agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], if they aren't watching the videos in their entirety, a FAQ video probably wouldn't impact them anyways.
However, for the rest of us who do care about you, and your story, I think it would be a very interesting thing indeed!
Hope you are well.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
cyn1231

cyn1231

Contribution Points : 74182
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2016 11:40 pm

Hello. Love your videos and truly respect your bravery for sharing your story. People can be dumb and quite insensitive..shame on them.. I say ignore the stupid comments..but a FAQ video would be much appreciated by us intelligent folks Smile
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98268
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 3:23 am

I watched the first few videos you did with what happened in the school and what happened shortly afterwards. It was a bit strange hearing about that guy that moved in etc so I stopped watching after that.

With regards to answering people's questions - I noticed in one of the very first videos that you mentioned the 'look at this kids dick' comment but despite being asked by a number of different people and saying you'd clear it up in the next video, it took two or three more videos to resolve.
Back to top Go down
Yumeko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:47 am

I was trying to stick to telling things in chronological order -- which would've meant I wouldn't get to the dick comment for a while -- but so many people asked about it, I finally got to it in part 6.  I STILL get comments asking when I get to it (from people who obviously haven't watched beyond part 3) =P  Why did that comment fascinate so many people?   Because the official report doesn't have any mention of it?  I thought I'd misheard for years, so I never brought it up to anybody.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: If you stopped at the videos where I talk about Mike, feel free to skip 8a and 8b. I pick right up again with post-shooting stuff in part 9.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79986
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:07 am

Hmm...it's almost inevitable there will be lazy people who just hear the buzz words and intend to skip to it just to listen to that. I wanna tell you to ignore it but, Idk. and lol, yeah, I wish I knew why a comment on a penis garnered so much attention.

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 11:49 am

Thank you for having the courage to do the videos, it is very much appreciated, and I hope you are keeping well.

Back to top Go down
ThoughtBox

ThoughtBox

Contribution Points : 84171
Forum Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 6:30 pm

Yumeko-chan wrote:
I was trying to stick to telling things in chronological order -- which would've meant I wouldn't get to the dick comment for a while -- but so many people asked about it, I finally got to it in part 6.  I STILL get comments asking when I get to it (from people who obviously haven't watched beyond part 3) =P  Why did that comment fascinate so many people?   Because the official report doesn't have any mention of it?  I thought I'd misheard for years, so I never brought it up to anybody.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: If you stopped at the videos where I talk about Mike, feel free to skip 8a and 8b.  I pick right up again with post-shooting stuff in part 9.

It could be because the official report doesn't mention it, but I think it is just pure, prurient interest that motivates people to ask about that comment.
In a lot of ways, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that may be one of the most famous comments in the whole tragedy, sadly.

“Despair is the price one pays for self-awareness. Look deeply into life, and you'll always find despair.” -- Irvin D. Yalom, MD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh, a little annoyed   Eh, a little annoyed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh, a little annoyed
Page 1 of 1