Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase

Go down 
+2
cypressdustwitch
shades
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102163
Forum Reputation : 74

During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 9:34 am

Keep in mind that Eric may have committed suicide just one split second before Dylan.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 9:49 am

lasttrain wrote:
Keep in mind that Eric may have committed suicide just one split second before Dylan.
The speculation that have been settled with so far is that it wasn't that short nor long a period because of Eric's blood above the lighted up molotov cocktail wax which Dylan had to light up so, for it to be a split second, Eric would have to somehow wait for the cocktail to be lit up and then, he just went boom then Dylan was ready to go boom too.

EDIT: Allow me to correct myself that Eric's brain matter was found under the melted molotov wax or whatsoever, yes that was what I meant

Last edited by ultraviolencelv on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aquillina

Contribution Points : 73348
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Okay I'm totally confused. Who shot first and who lit that molotav cocktail?

shades

PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:06 pm

aquillina wrote:
Okay this is just too confusing. I don't really know who shot first or who did what at the end.
Eric killed himself first afterwards Dylan. Dylan was lighting the molotov cocktail on the library table and while that was happening Eric may have shot himself or prolly like a few seconds after. I mean it's up for speculation how long after eric died that Dylan then shot himself.

Contribution Points : 73348
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 12:10 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
aquillina wrote:
Okay this is just too confusing. I don't really know who shot first or who did what at the end.
Eric killed himself first afterwards Dylan. Dylan was lighting the molotov cocktail on the library table and while that was happening Eric may have shot himself or prolly like a few seconds after. I mean it's up for speculation how long after eric died that Dylan then shot himself.
Okay this is just way too creepy to dwell upon.

shades

PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Allow me to correct myself that Eric's brain matter was found under the melted molotov wax or whatsoever, yes that was what I meant up above.

shades

PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 1:09 pm

this is a good thread for suicide reference should anyone want to make sure: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not too off-topic from this thread as we've somehow talked about their possible last moments

PostSubject: Re: During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase   During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

During 4/20: The 'Quiet' Phase
Page 1 of 1