Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PaintItBlack

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96691
Forum Reputation : 52

Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2016 11:51 pm

I am sorry I am late in posting this.I had an incredibly busy week.

Steven and John,
Another Birthday has just passed for you both. If you had lived , you would now be 32 and 34 years old.
Sad but bittersweet days for your families, friends and others who care.
Several years have passed since your death and while we all wish you could still be here, you are still missed and remembered and people who hear your story are still inspired by your lives.
I know you are happy in Heaven  but you absence is still felt here.

Happy Birthday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79861
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:25 am

Happy birthday to Steven and John. Those who knew them had many good things to say about them. They will be loved throughout and always.

Spac3case

Contribution Points : 70051
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 1:59 am

THank you for posting this!!
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 72006
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 9:44 am

Happy belated birthday guys! I assume many of the forum members would love to visit you with a few bottles of champagne, if it was possible to do so... pale
Back to top Go down
Juicy Jazzy

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98669
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 10:50 am

Damn, Steve has been dead for longer than he was alive. :/
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 12:35 pm

We all tend to forget that Steven was basically a baby. He was just a boy. He was a child and he died for sticking up for his friends and mouthing back.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2016 9:12 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
We all tend to forget that Steven was basically a baby. He was just a boy. He was a child and he died for sticking up for his friends and mouthing back.

Did Steve say something to E &D? I always thought he was killed so fast he did not have time to speak.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 12:23 am

Wasn't he the one who said "haven't you done enough?"

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 12:24 am

A girl was freaking out and I think it was Steven who retaliated by asking that question. He was very heroic that day.

PaintItBlack

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 1:21 am

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Wasn't he the one who said "haven't you done enough?"

That was said to be John Tomlin but I don't know if this was ever proved 100% to be true.
I don't think the entire 911 tape was ever released in public from start to finish.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2016 1:27 am

Oh, maybe I mixed up the two.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.   Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Steven and John.August 28 and September 1st.
Page 1 of 1