Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric cremated confirmed?

Go down 
+2
shades
TheSpiral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74839
Forum Reputation : 63

Eric cremated confirmed? Empty
PostSubject: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 3:51 pm

If you go to findagrave.com it says that Eric was indeed cremated and that the ashes have been given to his family. No suprise really.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 3:53 pm

Its definitely confirmed he is cremated but I have read both true and unsure reports as to whether it's with his family. That's the one thing I really wanna know, if his family has him or he was scattered.

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 3:58 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Its definitely confirmed he is cremated but I have read both true and unsure reports as to whether it's with his family. That's the one thing I really wanna know, if his family has him or he was scattered.

I think the ashes are with his family. But if they were to scatter him I would do it in Plattsburgh, would be appropriate, no?

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96149
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 3:59 pm

Not that I am disputing but findagrave is like wikipedia. Anyone can submit anything. I am not sure how closely monitored it is. But I am almost 100% sure he was cremated.

shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 4:07 pm

I don't know and It's really silly that I'm frustrated that I don't know because it's none of my business what the Harrises decide to do with his ashes and where he is. I know Eric was horrible and many won't agree with me but I just appreciate the comfort knowing that his family took him with them like Dylan. I mean out of all Eric's sadness and frustrations in his lifetime, at least through ashes and dust for once I hope his parents keep him with them.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 4:25 pm

I have an account on "Find A Grave". I go there often to leave flowers for my Great Grandparents, and occasionally, flowers for Kurt Cobain. Leaving flowers for Dylan and Eric is not an option. The feature was turned off for them because apparently people were abusing their memorials. This site is very much like Wikipedia. Although most of what is said on there is usually true, any profile can be edited by any random person. I would not use "Find A Grave" to confirm that Eric was cremated and/or who his ashes were given to.

Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71856
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:08 pm

Yeah, I saw the Findagrave page on Eric too.
They say he was cremated, and we have no reason to doubt it.
(Many of you might remember his answers to that AOL questionnaire - he stated that he woud prefer being cremated to being buried. I assume his parents knew about it and did respect this wish of his.)

But there is no official record - at least, not in public - on actually when his remains were cremated and where. Does anyone know anything?
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2016 7:54 am

Moonshadow wrote:
Yeah, I saw the Findagrave page on Eric too.
They say he was cremated, and we have no reason to doubt it.
(Many of you might remember his answers to that AOL questionnaire - he stated that he woud prefer being cremated to being buried. I assume his parents knew about it and did respect this wish of his.)

But there is no official record - at least, not in public - on actually when his remains were cremated and where. Does anyone know anything?

I think they would have cremated him whether he likes it or not. But it's a little comforting to know that at least one of his undestructive wishes were granted.

Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71856
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2016 8:56 am

PotatoSallad wrote:

I think they would have cremated him whether he likes it or not. But it's a little comforting to know that at least one of his undestructive wishes were granted.

Hmmm, I am a bit unsure about this. As far as I know, there are very few circumstances that make cremation absolutely necessary. Being buried in a markless grave is relatively common for criminals.

But yes, it was one of the few undestructive wishes of him Suspect
Back to top Go down
Imperator

Imperator

Contribution Points : 73220
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 4:55 pm

BornToKill wrote:
If you go to findagrave.com it says that Eric was indeed cremated and that the ashes have been given to his family. No suprise really.

I don't know if for sure one way or another he was cremated. Chances are he was. But to agree with another, findagrave isn't the most due diligent website available.. And unlike wikipedia, no sources cited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric cremated confirmed?   Eric cremated confirmed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric cremated confirmed?
Page 1 of 1