Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?

Go down 
+23
1Mare1
Screamingophelia
W.A.R.
Rose The Hat
Criminalprofiling123
froggy
sscc
Mayhem
21stcenturyreality
Bethy
sororityalpha
NoMaD
Gonz
spinvault
abstractsmigs
Jenn
BlackandWhite
shades
Love
Lizpuff
Kiwik
TheSpiral
Lunkhead McGrath
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
21stcenturyreality

Contribution Points : 67698
Forum Reputation : 0

FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:04 pm

I don't have the photo on me at the moment, but one of Eric's planner entries had "get slim jims" on one day and then "get big slim jims" the next day. Heh.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:15 pm

Here you go:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
froggy

froggy

Contribution Points : 68650
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That is gold Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 8:50 pm

they'll say "ah, hes crazy, hes insane, oh well, I wonder if the bulls won."

lesbians are fun to watch if they are hot but still, its not human
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 2:28 pm

21stcenturyreality wrote:
I don't have the photo on me at the moment, but one of Eric's planner entries had "get slim jims" on one day and then "get big slim jims" the next day. Heh.

The boy liked his Slim Jims. Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Looks what popped up in my Youtube subscriptions today

Not slim jims but I thought it was humorous considering the above posting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I sometimes crack up at something then forget.

HFH actually makes me laugh.

I do have to have a bittersweet chuckle at Eric's "respect your elders" meaning him and Dylan in his note to his friend in class. Being that I was part of the very first Columbine E&D boards and stuff from day one.. then I took over 10 years away from not looking into anything as I've mentioned.

Last edited by Screamingophelia on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61569
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Highway patrol and how awkwardly hilarious it was made.
Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83263

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 12:11 pm

sscc wrote:

oh my:)
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Contribution Points : 65023

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 2:26 am

Fun fact: Slim Jims is code for cigarettes and Big Slim Jims is code for cigars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 7:25 am

Lavitax wrote:
Fun fact:  Slim Jims is code for cigarettes and Big Slim Jims is code for cigars.

If this is true, then you have shattered some fangirls entire existence. I know there is some Eric Harris fan out there right now hoarding Slim Jims and choking them down because they were supposedly Eric's favorite snack.  Haha
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 11:38 am

I did not know that!

How old did you have to be to by cigarettes back then?

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I did not know that!

How old did you have to be to by cigarettes back then?

I'm pretty sure the legal age was 18 back then.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 2:07 pm

Did I mention in the BT transcript, I laugh when supposedly Dylan holds up toothpicks and says he built a house. It's very random.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 5:24 am

The entire "mission4" document in which Eric descibes his/ Dylan's lame exploits seemed funny and over the top to me but when I got to this part

Quote :
(for those of you that are stupid, a buy box is where you set their box so that when they try to make a call, they get a busy signal and when someone else calls, they get a busy signal too)

I just lost it Smile
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:26 am

The missions crack me up and the whole and I'm paraphrasing- we had to get plain toilet paper not one with the pretty designs, bummer.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 11:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
The missions crack me up and the whole and I'm paraphrasing- we had to get plain toilet paper not one with the pretty designs, bummer.

I also get a kick out of the Missions. Eric apparently didn't understand that his actions were indeed very childish and petty. It is clear that Eric thought he was some sort of covert bad ass. Rolling Eyes  When in reality they were just a bunch of brats running around tping people's trees. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Exactly, it reminds you that they were just kids too.

I never know how to read the part in his journal when he says "we... have... guns!" It's so eerie because he wants the reader to be SO happy about it like he was just nonchalantly saying he aced a test or got a new car.

OH, and the Dylan thing wasn't a toothpick, he made a house out of candy bits. Eric is ranting and Dylan is tinkering with candy...

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Exactly, it reminds you that they were just kids too.

I never know how to read the part in his journal when he says "we... have... guns!" It's so eerie because he wants the reader to be SO happy about it like he was just nonchalantly saying he aced a test or got a new car.

OH, and the Dylan thing wasn't a toothpick, he made a house out of candy bits. Eric is ranting and Dylan is tinkering with candy...

That always got me too. You have Eric over hear bitching up a storm, acting tough and Dylan over there using candy as Lego.Rolling Eyes

I wonder if it irritated Eric to have his rant interrupted by Dylan's "Hey! Look it's a house" (or something along those lines)while holding up his candy masterpiece.

If the basement tapes are ever released, I would have to fast forward to that part just to see the reaction on Eric's face. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 12:52 pm

Oh yes! Me too LOL. He probably was irritated "dude, put it away we have to be TOUGH"

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 1:31 pm

Yeah, Eric was a big tryhard. He was so tough he had LUCKY CHARMS for breakfast in the morning of April 20th, a real tough guy snack. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 1:33 pm

1Mare1 wrote:
Yeah, Eric was a big tryhard. He was so tough he had LUCKY CHARMS for breakfast in the morning of April 20th, a real tough guy snack. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I thought real tough guys ate nails for breakfast, without any milk... Haha
Back to top Go down
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 4:19 pm

I never knew he had lucky charms?! Why is that so funny to me....where is that info from?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 4:29 pm

How did he have such an appetite after eating so much ass?

I'm surprised he had time for anything else.

1Mare1

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 4:40 pm

Littlelo wrote:
I never knew he had lucky charms?! Why is that so funny to me....where is that info from?

It was documented somewhere, the other document also said what Dylan had for breakfast, I forgot what it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 4:41 pm

I think it was leftover potatoes from dinner the night before... I believe that was in the autopsy support and I assume he had potatoes at Outback the night before because why not?

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Dylan's to do list consisted of what he was going to wear and "birthday shit" I assume for Eric. They seemed to want to portray their lives as so normal while still planning the attack.

Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 02, 2017 10:02 pm

In one of Eric's AOL profiles he says under quotes "It's always something" that's the title of Gilda Radners book and it was part of my AOL profile at the same time back then.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:31 pm

"oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:45 pm

okO3O wrote:
"oooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) If this is in reference to the Hit men for Hire video, then I agree! I die laughing at that every time.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 6:21 pm

He gets so into character, it's great LOL.

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2017 8:23 pm

It is! That part killed me too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vepr

Contribution Points : 40670
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2020 8:02 pm

Girl running away eats it in the puddle outside the library, queued up here at 3:12:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?    FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?   - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUNNIEST Columbine stuff/minutiae?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2