Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over

Go down 
+9
EthanEmerson
thenight_watchman
lasttrain
tfsa47090
Jenn
sororityalpha
Acid84
shades
human_abstract
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
human_abstract

Contribution Points : 81596
Forum Reputation : 0

8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Empty
PostSubject: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 1:03 am

I recently came across an archived page from a no-longer existing website, in which the author states:

"In 2000 I obtained the former AOL screen name of Columbine shooter Eric Harris and was randomly messaged by literally tens of thousands of people intrigued by the Columbine tragedy who added Eric’s screen name to their list, surprised to see “Eric” online. And, for a short period of time (about 6 months) I lied about having known the killers online just to win arguments. At that time I didn’t know that I would soon come to be seen as an authority on Columbine, a mentor to many, and I had no idea I would soon meet or even live with anyone who went to Columbine.
I was in contact with many school shooters…

I engaged in daily discussions with everyone who messaged me including deceased school shooters Bastian Bosse (Gescheister School, Germany, 2006), Asa Coon (Success Tech Academy, 2007) and Kimveer Gill (Dawson College, Canada, 2006). Having Eric’s screen name provided me with instant trust. Angry teenagers would often divulge their plans for a school massacre and speak freely about their desire to kill their classmates. At first I didn’t realize the huge responsibility that came with using Eric’s old name, but all that changed when one of the teenagers I had been talking to for a while told me that he had been planning a school massacre but our conversations caused him to change his mind."

Did anybody happen to message his old username when this was happening? If the claim is valid, that would certainly raise a lot of questions, mainly in how the screen name was acquired. A brute force / dictionary password attack? Knowing somebody who knew Eric who knew the password? I feel like he wouldn't be one to share his passwords with others, and in the time of non-existent password security, a dictionary attack would have quite a good chance of succeeding.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:22 am

Or maybe Eric's actual account was shut down after the massacre and this person just went and create a fresh account with the same ID.

Either way, they sound pretty responsible for some of the mass shooters he named who actually went and did it. Did they think Eric rose from the dead and chatted with them Rolling Eyes

Acid84

Contribution Points : 68404
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:12 am

I agree [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if this person had this indepth knowledge of shootings prior to them happening they should of reported them to the relevant authorities in the countries/states they were in.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:15 am

Exactly.

Quote :
I engaged in daily discussions with everyone who messaged me including deceased school shooters Bastian Bosse (Gescheister School, Germany, 2006), Asa Coon (Success Tech Academy, 2007) and Kimveer Gill (Dawson College, Canada, 2006). Having Eric’s screen name provided me with instant trust.

He fucked up there. You don't encourage someone who's talking and thinking about imitating Columbine.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:09 pm

The person you are referring to is Calence "Cal" Ethan Emerson, Jay, Jana, etc - it is a long history.

Admits to using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and has created many websites:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  -- [http://www.chs.fuhsd.org/] Cupertino High School Winter Formal December 21 1998

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tish runs this site:

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Profile here as well if you like: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:14 pm

oh good lord. It's the Emerson guy??!

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:17 pm

human_abstract wrote:
I recently came across an archived page from a no-longer existing website, in which the author states:

"In 2000 I obtained the former AOL screen name of Columbine shooter Eric Harris and was randomly messaged by literally tens of thousands of people intrigued by the Columbine tragedy who added Eric’s screen name to their list, surprised to see “Eric” online. And, for a short period of time (about 6 months) I lied about having known the killers online just to win arguments. At that time I didn’t know that I would soon come to be seen as an authority on Columbine, a mentor to many, and I had no idea I would soon meet or even live with anyone who went to Columbine.
I was in contact with many school shooters…

I engaged in daily discussions with everyone who messaged me including deceased school shooters Bastian Bosse (Gescheister School, Germany, 2006), Asa Coon (Success Tech Academy, 2007) and Kimveer Gill (Dawson College, Canada, 2006). Having Eric’s screen name provided me with instant trust. Angry teenagers would often divulge their plans for a school massacre and speak freely about their desire to kill their classmates. At first I didn’t realize the huge responsibility that came with using Eric’s old name, but all that changed when one of the teenagers I had been talking to for a while told me that he had been planning a school massacre but our conversations caused him to change his mind."

Source page: DylanKlebold.com - Archive.is
archive.ec/CV8TQ
In 2000 I obtained the former AOL screen name of Columbine shooter Eric Harris and was randomly messaged by literally tens of thousands of people intrigued ...

Back to top Go down
Acid84

Acid84

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Cheers sorority... I have read bits on the other threads by Ethan Emerson however this is pretty poor taste perhaps this is the real reason he moved away from it.. thin line between researcher and overstepping the mark i guess.
I noticed your questions to him also i saw that somebody quoted something of which he now contradicts.
(Just a observation)
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Tens of thousands of people contacted him thinking he was a friend of Eric's? Come on, now. I think that's a bit of an exaggeration.

Back to top Go down
human_abstract

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 4:10 pm

There's a ton of strange claims going on here between Cal and his former associates. Taking a look at the posts he's made here recently sparked my interest in learning more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I knew he was the owner of dylanklebold.com, but didn't know of these other sites. I'm not sure what to believe, there's just so many claims being made. I do believe his very early and heavy interest in Columbine gave him some outlets to information, particularly from those close to E&D. But a lot of the information, such as moving to California and having regular dinners with famous people, I'm very skeptical of, especially since so many of these claims are being made one paragraph after the other.

He disappeared from the community but last month created an account here and posted in a thread (see above link) so if he sticks around maybe he could discuss a lot of this.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:51 pm

rebdominedotcom
(8/25/02 3:14:58 pm)

going from the pics i have seen... im pretty sure eric did kill himself. and im 100% sure that dylans body was moved. considering there are pictures of him with him face down on erics knee.

"In order to be a woman, you've got to be a lesbian."
-Pat Robertson a.k.a. constipated chipmonk

Jeanette X
(8/25/02 8:59:39 pm)

Where did you see pictures of Dylan face down on Eric's knee?

rebdominedotcom
(8/25/02 10:27:50 pm)

Ill IM you about it Jeanette... not something i care to post here. I dont feel like being arrested today.

Calence, can you tell us where you saw pictures of Dylan face down on Eric's knee?
Back to top Go down
tfsa47090
Global Moderator & Top 10 Contributor

Contribution Points : 101063
Forum Reputation : 91

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:23 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
The person you are referring to is Calence "Cal" Ethan Emerson, Jay, Jana, & Tish -- it is a long history.

Admits to using [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and has created many websites:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  -- [http://www.chs.fuhsd.org/] Cupertino High School Winter Formal December 21 1998

Just so you know, Ethan/Calence does not own or run dylankledbold .net. He never did.

The woman who owns and runs dot net has been a friend of mine for over a decade now.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:35 pm

tfsa47090 wrote:
Just so you know, Ethan/Calence does not own or run dylankledbold .net. He never did.

The woman who owns and runs dot net has been a friend of mine for over a decade now.

I know, Tish runs it,

I re-arranged the post to clarify, thank you tfsa

sororityalpha wrote:
The person you are referring to is Calence "Cal" Ethan Emerson, Jay, Jana, etc - it is a long history.

Tish runs this site:

Last edited by sororityalpha on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 10:44 pm

Calence is Tish's best friend:

Here is a bit more of Tish's website

Spring of 2002 - I had let the website go onto the backburner, as I got caught up in a relationship and with school. I dug up my old website when I found my old paper copies of the website's design and realized that all of the files had been erased and my website was no longer there - however, the account was still in my name, so I was able to reactivate it and rebuild it. It resparked my interest in the massacre, and I began major research and work. I renamed the website "Morticia's Dylan Klebold Memorial Website", which was later shortened to "For Dylan". I set up an AOL Instant Messenger screen name of "dbkalways", which I still use to this day. I met so many people within a month, and my website took off. This is when I met one of my best friends, Calence Ethan Emerson [of DylanKlebold.com], and for Dylan's birthday that year, he purchased the domain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for me.

Late 2002, Early 2003 - Obtained [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] from Calence [see above]. It was his former website, and he gave it to me so that I could make a memorial website for Eric Harris. Rebdomine.org has not been worked on in years, but I plan to open it one day again in the future.
Back to top Go down
Acid84

Acid84

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 4:03 am

Its seems that alot of these researchers/web site owners were very young when they were starting out on this journey (you can see by the photos) perhaps they was gaining more friends and feeling like less of a outcast by making wild claims and pretending that the information they hold is far superior to anyone elses.
I take all the bits any of the researchers say with a pinch of salt unless there is evidence to back it up.
T shirt of Erics? - prove it
glass from columbine windows with blood? - prove it
spoke to school shooters using erics old aol? - prove it
had a friend that once knew a guy who knew a girl whos best friend once licked one of dylans jockstraps? - prove it (actually dont ewww)
you get the drift

Back to top Go down
lasttrain

Contribution Points : 102188
Forum Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 10:15 am

I had that screen name on my buddy list and IMed it as soon as it signed on. I was glad to find out it was Emerson, whom I recognized from CRTF. I believe Emerson got the screen name by waiting until it automatically lapsed from lack of activity (obviously, Eric was dead) and then signing up anew using the same name. I think AOL screen names would lapse after four or five years of not being used. I remember the conversations fondly, though it was a little weird to be talking to Eric Harris's name.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 12:56 pm

I am so confused by all this, it's gonna take me awhile to get what's going on.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 1:41 pm

shades wrote:
I am so confused by all this, it's gonna take me awhile to get what's going on.

Eric had a screen name on AOL Instant Messenger. AOL had a policy of deleting old accounts if the person never logged in, so a few years after Eric's death his name became available again and a Columbine researcher registered the name and started using it. Kind of like if you stopped signing in with shades, Jenn deleted your account, and someone else then signed up as shades.

Anyway, after this researcher began using it, many people (including myself) had it on our Buddy List, saw it sign on, and then messaged it, only to discover it was a Columbine researcher who had registered the name anew after AOL deleted Eric's account. This was probably about ten years ago. According to this researcher in the post quoted above from another site, some of the people who messaged the screen name during this time later went on to become school shooters.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 1:46 pm

Quote :
"In 2000 I obtained the former AOL screen name of Columbine shooter Eric Harris and was randomly messaged by literally tens of thousands of people intrigued by the Columbine tragedy who added Eric’s screen name to their list, surprised to see “Eric” online. And, for a short period of time (about 6 months) I lied about having known the killers online just to win arguments.

It started in 2000, 16 years ago, according to the statement above.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 1:59 pm

Basically as stated above they're a group of friends who went and ran a couple of those sites and some of you actually know them.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 3:07 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Quote :
"In 2000 I obtained the former AOL screen name of Columbine shooter Eric Harris and was randomly messaged by literally tens of thousands of people intrigued by the Columbine tragedy who added Eric’s screen name to their list, surprised to see “Eric” online. And, for a short period of time (about 6 months) I lied about having known the killers online just to win arguments.

I don't believe this date is accurate. You have to assume that Eric last signed in sometime in April of 1999. For someone else to obtain the screen name in 2000 would mean that AOL recycled it after no logins for less than 20 months. I don't believe that AOL would recycle a name that fast. I've had screen names that were unused for 5 years and still worked. My memory is that it was more like 2004 or 2005 that this screen name reappeared.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Well, you could always ask Calence if you wanted.

Back to top Go down
human_abstract

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 10:13 pm

lasttrain wrote:
sororityalpha wrote:
Quote :

I don't believe this date is accurate. You have to assume that Eric last signed in sometime in April of 1999. For someone else to obtain the screen name in 2000 would mean that AOL recycled it after no logins for less than 20 months. I don't believe that AOL would recycle a name that fast. I've had screen names that were unused for 5 years and still worked. My memory is that it was more like 2004 or 2005 that this screen name reappeared.

Didn't AOL remove Eric's profiles shortly after they were discovered? Perhaps when they 'removed' them they became up for grabs sooner than the 5 year mark, assuming AOL didn't have the foresight to permanently disable them. Either that, or a password cracker was used and Eric's password happened to be something very easy.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 1:19 am

Acid84 wrote:
Its seems that alot of these researchers/web site owners were very young when they were starting out on this journey (you can see by the photos) perhaps they was gaining more friends and feeling like less of a outcast by making wild claims and pretending that the information they hold is far superior to anyone elses.
I take all the bits any of the researchers say with a pinch of salt unless there is evidence to back it up.
T shirt of Erics? - prove it
glass from columbine windows with blood? - prove it
spoke to school shooters using erics old aol? - prove it
had a friend that once knew a guy who knew a girl whos best friend once licked one of dylans jockstraps? - prove it (actually dont ewww)
you get the drift

I agree with you Acidddddd

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 1:22 am

I want to know of the picture of Dylan face down on Eric's knee too.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2016 9:50 pm

Also, what are you talking about here?

Calence Ethan Emerson

Randy is right. Seriously.

January 9 2008 6:06 PM

Without a lengthy explanation - Randy is right. I didn't see it until now. And I'm just amazed that the people closest to me spent so much time making excuses for me and reassuring me that I wasn't doing anything wrong in thought or action. Naturally we don't want to listen to people who oppose us, but when it comes from a friend it's more shocking - and it should be. Going forward I hope everyone else here has the guts to stand up to their friends when they are out of line.

That's really all I have to say. Hope everyone has a great 2008.

If anyone needs documents they'll still be publicly accessible under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but be warned the future may hold major changes for the rest of the content.

Thanks to everyone for their support and appreciation over the years.
If anyone still wants to remain in contact please find me on myspace:

Randy is right about what exactly?

Back to top Go down
thenight_watchman

thenight_watchman

Contribution Points : 65272

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Probably a bit of a dumb question here, but has anyone tried using the name or messaging it recently? Is it still floating around and grabbed up by another user? Does Emerson still have or use it? Did AOL completely deactivate it in recent years?

Banned

Contribution Points : 82059
Forum Reputation : 475

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 3:59 am

Hello all - I'm happy to answer questions and clarify anything if anyone wants to ask me directly. Most of what's in this thread is a bit of a jumble and lots of assumptions, hearsay, etc.

One thing I want to clarify is that I never encouraged people to shoot up their school. My words are being taken out of context. The paragraph quoted is from my book, where I'm discussing that many of the past school shooters were visitors to my research website. I wasn't aware that some of them were planning or thinking about anything. And, anytime someone did share their plans with me I did contact the police and also spent many hours tracking down principals at their homes for the same reason. You have no idea how many times I've contacted law enforcement over the years, including Jefferson County. At one point I had to teach them how to use Facebook so they could get more information. They were basically on my speed dial.

The context is missing from what's been pasted here. What I reported helped save a lot of lives. And there were times when I reported incidents and the police said they could do nothing. You have no idea how corrupt the system is until you're on the phone with the FBI reporting a kid for making threats and they tell you they can't do anything because he's out of the country... as if they don't have international contacts.

I still have Eric's AOL name. I didn't hack it. I just held the intention of wanting it, and back in the day AOL let you recreate screen names once deleted. Except his wasn't deleted. His whole account was suspended. But I kept hitting the "create" button over and over and over and eventually it worked. Based on the conversations I had with that name I know I was supposed to have it. Without it, a lot of people would be dead.

And yes, I really did talk to tens of thousands of people... my research website had over a million hits a month at its peak and about 300,000 visitors a month on average.

I wasn't young when I created it, really. I mean it depends on what you consider young. I graduated in 1999 - my senior year was Eric and Dylan's. Not that it means anything, just sharing that as a reference to age.

I really did have a shirt that belonged to Eric. It was given to me by a friend (NOT Chad). I have since given it a new home to the same friend I gave a huge 40 pound box to years ago with the last of my yearbooks and other items.

There is a lot of misinformation out there and a lot of missing context, but if anyone has any specific questions I am more than happy to answer them directly.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:49 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
There is a lot of misinformation out there and a lot of missing context, but if anyone has any specific questions I am more than happy to answer them directly.
Did any of the contacts that you reported go on to carry out their plans because law enforcement did not have enough information (or authority) to step in?

Maybe you can't remember this anymore but what were your interactions with Coon, Gill, and Bosse like? Even if you did not experience direct threats or confessions from these people, did you ever have any concerns about them?

How did you realize that each mass shooter you listed had been someone that contacted you? How did it make you feel when you realized that this was happening over and over?

Were there any others you spoke with that actually carried out their plans?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:23 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

rebdominedotcom

going from the pics i have seen... im pretty sure eric did kill himself. and im 100% sure that dylans body was moved. considering there are pictures of him with him face down on erics knee.

Jeanette X

rebdominedotcom

Ill IM you about it Jeanette... not something i care to post here. I dont feel like being arrested today.

Calence, can you tell us where you saw pictures of Dylan face down on Eric's knee?

sororityalpha wrote:
Also, what are you talking about here?

Calence Ethan Emerson

Randy is right. Seriously.

January 9 2008 6:06 PM

Without a lengthy explanation - Randy is right. I didn't see it until now. And I'm just amazed that the people closest to me spent so much time making excuses for me and reassuring me that I wasn't doing anything wrong in thought or action. Naturally we don't want to listen to people who oppose us, but when it comes from a friend it's more shocking - and it should be. Going forward I hope everyone else here has the guts to stand up to their friends when they are out of line.

That's really all I have to say. Hope everyone has a great 2008.

If anyone needs documents they'll still be publicly accessible under [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but be warned the future may hold major changes for the rest of the content.

Thanks to everyone for their support and appreciation over the years.
If anyone still wants to remain in contact please find me on myspace:

Randy is right about what exactly?

sororityalpha wrote:
EthanEmerson wrote:

3. I was never close with Randy Brown. I never had any contact with him other than our disagreements on CRTF. He never gave me any information or documents. He gave the information to Kendra, who ran columbine-research.info and when I met up with Kendra on a road trip with Chad back to Colorado, we stopped in Nevada at a casino and I picked up an entire car full of binders of documents given to her by Randy. I scanned what was not already scanned, and eventually ended up giving the binders away later to two different people who requested the specific reports I had. I never had any of the missing pages, or a receipt that showed what Rachel ate, etc. Everything I had was available on my website as a PDF download, and as a scrollable gallery of individual pages as JPG images. I didn’t keep anything back as far as documents go. Many times, Randy said a document existed but would never share it or cite his source. So anything that was rumored to exist, that has never seen the light of day, wasn’t from my suppression. If I had it, I published it.

5. I did sell the domain DylanKlebold.com on eBay, not for the money, but to make sure there was some kind of energy exchange so it went to the right person. It went to a good friend of mine. He thought he could handle it, but it was too much, so he let it go. Understandable. Nobody knew what it took to maintain it. It looked easy on the outside. It was so detailed and so cross-referenced that it really could not have been maintained by anyone other than myself. I also gave this friend the rest of my entire CHS item collection, including Eric’s shirt as a surprise for him. It was almost 40 pounds of stuff.

CalenceEthanEmerson wrote:
myspace(dotcom)/calence

25+ Binders of xx,xxx pages of Columbine Documents - PLEASE TAKE THEM!

June 08 2009 11:56 PM

I have exactly 2 months to find someone to take the TENS OF THOUSANDS OF PAGES of documents I have in hard copy. I am moving, and cannot take them with me. I need to be completely mobile for the productions I am involved with and that means in 2 months these documents will go into my storage unit and I will be on the road, touring, for a very long time - possibly outside of the US.

Therefore, if anyone has any interest/need for these documents PLEASE let me know! I can make arrangements to ship them if you are willing to pay for the shipping. The binders are located in San Jose, CA.

There ARE documents in here that have never been made public via PDF. Autopsy diagrams, FBI ERT Report, etc. These documents originally came from Randy Brown, and were passed to Kendra when she ran her CRS website and years ago she passed them to me for my website when I took over the documents for her.

It's time for me to pass them on to someone who can and will use them. I would like to NOT split them up among people who want to pick and choose documents... I would like these to go to ONE person who has an interest in them for the purpose of complete research.

Is that you? Are you out there? Can you be a good home for these documents?

As of August 1, 2009 these documents will go into the depths of my storge unit and it could be years before I even come back to access them. IF I do at all. This is a time sensitive opportunity.

The time to act is now!

August 07 2009 3:23 PM

Thanks to Bob and Susan for taking these docments and giving them a good home!

Do Bob & Susan still have the documents?

Quote :
There ARE documents in here that have never been made public via PDF. Autopsy diagrams, FBI ERT Report, etc. These documents originally came from Randy Brown, and were passed to Kendra when she ran her CRS website and years ago she passed them to me for my website when I took over the documents for her.

Which documents have never been made public? Are they still available, I suppose, through Bob/Susan?

Thank you for your help

sororityalpha wrote:
Can you please clarify this?

The Truth

October 19 2007 12:05 PM

He won't tell you that he is the confidential "source" behind the book Comprehending Columbine by Ralph Larkin since he rails on the Klebolds and gives biased information to Mr. Larkin. The information he has given to Larkin contradicts every credible source on the face of the planet regarding the Klebold family. If he told the truth and owned up to his behavior the whole world would know that he is a liar.

He won't tell you that he has a copy of the basement tapes and has shown them to someone from FHM magazine. He denies that now, despite the proof.

He won't tell you he has a copy of the full 911 call and that it was Dylan who did most of the screaming and instigating in the library.

He won't tell you that he really has no proof for any of his claims and that is why he never cites his sources.

He won't tell you a lot of things.

Completely understand. Basically I have the magazine and the writer recounts his experience when Randy put on the basement tapes for him and spoke of details he heard and saw. I have posted scanned copies here over 20 times and someone deletes them each time. I can email them directly to you if you would like.

As far as the 911 call goes Randy himself is my source. He denies ever talking to me or sending me information but he did multiple times. I have proof of that as well in his own handwriting. My only dilemma is whether he's being truthful but I have no reason to believe he isn't with that particular bit of information.

Hope that helps.

So, Randy Brown has a copy of the FULL 911 library call & the Basement Tapes?

sororityalpha wrote:

He won't tell you that he has a copy of the basement tapes and has shown them to someone from FHM magazine. He denies that now, despite the proof.

Completely understand. Basically I have the magazine and the writer recounts his experience when Randy put on the basement tapes for him and spoke of details he heard and saw. I have posted scanned copies here over 20 times and someone deletes them each time. I can email them directly to you if you would like.

Are you referring to the FHM Magazine Article from 2004?

Can you please answer the 5 separate questions I posted above?

Thank you.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 12:37 pm

If Randy does have copies of all this stuff - how much trouble would he get in if he did share it?
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:15 pm

OK so the colors don't work on this site... so I am editing the post to make it short so you can find my answers easier.

1. Calence, can you tell us where you saw pictures of Dylan face down on Eric's knee?

My Reply to the above: I'm not 100% certain as to what I was referring to source wise. I never saw the photos - but my best guess would be that while sifting through the crime scene diagrams, notes, etc. I probably came across something that indicated to me that there was a photo. I can't remember the exact report (we're talking 15 years ago now) but there is a report that has hundreds of pages of blacked out crime scene photos from every room including the library. They left most of the descriptions. It's possible that's where I was going with that trail but I really don't remember.

---

2. Randy is right. Seriously.

My Reply to the above: I was referring to the way I was behaving and arguing with Randy and rather than being civil I made it a personal attack at every turn. I had people in my life who were defending me, reassuring me that I was right and Randy was wrong for calling me out but the truth is the way I responded to Randy went beyond healthy debate and was completely out of integrity.

---

3. Do Bob & Susan still have the documents?

My Reply to the above: I didn't keep in contact with them so I have no idea.

---

4. Which documents have never been made public? Are they still available, I suppose, through Bob/Susan?

My Reply to the above: There was a diagram of Rachel's autopsy, oddly nobody else's. And a lot of smaller agency reports. I don't remember which ones but they are public record. You would have to gather a list of all 26 agencies that handled the investigation and use a FOIA request form to obtain them, but they are definitely available from the source!

---

5. So, Randy Brown has a copy of the FULL 911 library call & the Basement Tapes?

My Reply to the above: According to the only other hardcore dedicated researcher Randy was connected to, whom I won't name because I don't know if she wants her privacy, Randy was considering letting her listen to the 911 call. It's second hand information but I had no reason to doubt her. She was debating on whether she wanted to hear it or not. She told me Randy described it to her and said it was Dylan who did most of the screaming in the library.

---

6. Are you referring to the FHM Magazine Article from 2004?

My Reply to the above:  I believe that is the article - I didn't re-read it but there was only ever one interview in FHM. All I can gather is either A) The writer made it up just to get readership, or B) Randy showed him the tapes before it became a serious issue where he could do some serious time.

Now that I've spent 15+ years in the world of professional copywriting and content writing I know how easy it is for authors to completely make up articles. I see it all the time. So I would not be surprised if it was made up. I have no opinion on it because I really don't know first hand, but I do know it's too easy for writers to invent stories and publish them.

If I skipped anything let me know! I'm working in a small text box here :)
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:38 pm

EthanEmerson wrote:

1. Calence, can you tell us where you saw pictures of Dylan face down on Eric's knee?

My Reply to the above: I'm not 100% certain as to what I was referring to source wise. I never saw the photos - but my best guess would be that while sifting through the crime scene diagrams, notes, etc. I probably came across something that indicated to me that there was a photo. I can't remember the exact report (we're talking 15 years ago now) but there is a report that has hundreds of pages of blacked out crime scene photos from every room including the library. They left most of the descriptions. It's possible that's where I was going with that trail but I really don't remember.

What report would that be? I have looked through all publicly released documents and have never seen that.

EthanEmerson wrote:

4. Which documents have never been made public? Are they still available, I suppose, through Bob/Susan?

My Reply to the above: There was a diagram of Rachel's autopsy, oddly nobody else's.

you mean this one? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

EthanEmerson wrote:

5. So, Randy Brown has a copy of the FULL 911 library call & the Basement Tapes?

My Reply to the above: According to the only other hardcore dedicated researcher Randy was connected to, whom I won't name because I don't know if she wants her privacy, Randy was considering letting her listen to the 911 call. It's second hand information but I had no reason to doubt her. She was debating on whether she wanted to hear it or not. She told me Randy described it to her and said it was Dylan who did most of the screaming in the library.

are you referring to this?
EthanEmerson wrote:
I don't buy wurmholeshadow's claim, nor do I buy the transcript for this reason.

It was my personal friend Kendra H. who was offered the option to listen to the 911 call by Randy. When she was contacted by Shelia (Wurmholeshadow) to possibly help with the movie script, Kendra told Shelia and her girlfriend that she was offered the option to listen by Randy, but declined the offer because she didn't want to hear it.

Wurmholeshadow twisted this into her own experience. It did not happen. I was talking to Kendra at the time Randy offered to let her listen. She told me she didn't know what to say.

If Randy had met Shelia (Wurmholeshadow) he would not have given her the time of day. It was obvious she was really off.

Randy is very protective of his documents and data. Kendra was the only person on the planet he would have ever made that offer to, and she wasn't even supposed to tell anyone she was given the opportunity.

That whole transcript was created as part of Wurmholeshadow's movie script. Anyone who buys it as truth has been duped.

EthanEmerson wrote:
Yep - precisely. She was writing the movie script and created the transcript as part of the script.
There is no way Randy would ever let anyone he met from the internet listen to or view a piece of evidence that was not publicly released. If he obtained a copy of the 911 call he did so illegally, so he would not risk his freedom just to satisfy someone unless he knew he could trust them absolutely, which I believe he had that trust with Kendra. No one else, though.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:46 pm

My reply to the comment on the first page, last post: (I have no idea why the source code is showing up rather than the parsed information... so I just deleted the quoted text)

There were a couple of times that I know of where the authorities couldn't find the person because I had nothing to give them and later discovered their email address in my contacts list due to news reports.

From what I remember my interactions with Kimveer were all conversations centered around wanting to prevent more incidents. I think he was on the edge for a while, trying to decide whether or not he really wanted to go through with his plans. He never once indicated to me or another friend that knew him, anything about his thoughts toward violence. Never. We spoke about the opposite always. Which is why it was so shocking because it just goes to show you that even when people really want to move on with their life sometimes the pull toward destruction is so great that they can't do it.

I don't recall my interactions with Asa Coon, just that his contact info was familiar when it was announced on the news. And with Bastian... well, he was well known in the research community, he was a moderator on my friend's forum and he had sent me emails with casual conversation, nothing out of the ordinary. A friend and I both did more digging on his profiles online and found outright threats, sent them to the FBI and they said they could do nothing. We sent email blasts to everyone we could find in Germany, in his area, based on his profiles. I think back then people still thought it was a joke when a threat came in to be reported. Thankfully he only killed himself and nobody else. But that experience was enough to make me realize a lot of things about the system that I can't even publish.

I can tell you stories about school superintendents laughing when I told them of threats. Days later it became a police matter and when the kid was arrested and caught with guns and a full diary of plans, and then they probably felt really bad. They'll never make that mistake again...

How did I find out they had contacted me? Basically each time someone's contact info, screen name, or email address or handle was announced on the news I would check my emails, guestbooks, and discussion forums (and buddylist) to see if they were someone I was in contact with.

How did it make me feel? Well... at first it was one of those moments where I thought, "really? Seriously? WTF?" but then it turned into a huge responsibility because I probably had the most contact than anyone due to the website. So, it was fine because I learned how to send the threats along to law enforcement without getting too involved in it. I remember teaching one officer how to use Facebook in the early days so he could dig up more info on someone so I didn't have to do it for him.

Hope that answers your questions!
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:50 pm

I remember the report the photographs were in being either the El Paso or some other agency. It was completely random, too. It wasn't testimony, not the 11k. It was a bunch of info and then suddenly images. Could be an FBI report. There are reports that are not on acolumbinesite - they were PDFd by Randy long ago, given to me by someone else via file transfer and I published them on my site so they could be found on the way back machine POSSIBLY - if they were indexed.

Yes that is the diagram.

And no, not wurmholeshadow. Wurmholeshadow is someone named Shelia and her partner I think was named Jen. Not sure on that. But the researcher I'm referring to was mostly out of the scene on the discussion forums but hosted columbine-research.info
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:00 am

I was referring to Kendra. Is that who you mean?

EthanEmerson wrote:

It was my personal friend Kendra H. who was offered the option to listen to the 911 call by Randy. When she was contacted by Shelia (Wurmholeshadow) to possibly help with the movie script, Kendra told Shelia and her girlfriend that she was offered the option to listen by Randy, but declined the offer because she didn't want to hear it.

Randy is very protective of his documents and data. Kendra was the only person on the planet he would have ever made that offer to, and she wasn't even supposed to tell anyone she was given the opportunity.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:04 am

EthanEmerson wrote:

She told me Randy described it to her and said it was Dylan who did most of the screaming in the library.

Well, Brooks Brown said that too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 am

Yes that was K. Just wanted to be sure she wasn't being mistaken for WHS - I didn't even see that reference above.

Ah well if Brooks said it too then I would believe it. Thanks for the link to the video, I don't think I've seen that before.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:51 am

rebdominedotcom

going from the pics I have seen... I'm pretty sure Eric did kill himself and I'm 100% sure that Dylan's body was moved considering there are pictures of him with him face down on Eric's knee.

Jeanette X

rebdominedotcom

Ill IM you about it Jeanette... not something I care to post here. I don't feel like being arrested today.

EthanEmerson wrote:

What report would that be? I have looked through all publicly released documents and have never seen that.

EthanEmerson wrote:
I remember the report the photographs were in being either the El Paso or some other agency. It was completely random, too. It wasn't testimony, not the 11k. It was a bunch of info and then suddenly images. Could be an FBI report. There are reports that are not on acolumbinesite - they were PDFd by Randy long ago, given to me by someone else via file transfer and I published them on my site so they could be found on the way back machine POSSIBLY - if they were indexed.

So, you never did actually see photos of Dylan on Eric's knee, you allegedly read a description of it in some report that you can't remember.

Thank you for clarifying that.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:15 am

No prob! Yeah at the time I was looking through the reports pretty much 24/7 to cross reference all the info, so I don't remember where the reference was. And it's entirely possible that I was mistaken. It's happened before. I've read reports and documented information, and then a few years later found information that contradicted it - and then researched again and found that I had inaccurately documented or completely missed something important. It sucks when that happens but it does.

OK now I am remembering something that might help you a bit now that I am thinking about this.

Part of what made me believe there are photos of Dylan on Eric's knee has to do with the fact that the leaked crime scene photos are not from the initial walk through. They are photos that do not match the initial sketches.

They don't match because in the sketches, the clip is attached to Dylan's gun. And the photos don't seem to show the clip in Dylan's TEC-DC9M. If the clip was in the gun, it would be visible. I created an overlay in Photoshop using proportions to the best of my ability and a clip the size of what he was using according to what was found in evidence would have stuck out well beyond his leg.

And yet the crime scene diagrams clearly state with drawings and notes that the TEC-DC9M was found WITH the clip in tact (and a live round in the chamber).

Which means... the leaked crime scene photos were taken after the clip was removed.

We don't know why it was removed or who removed it. We just know that it was removed at some point AFTER the initial walk through. Because the initial diagrams show the clip in the gun. So clearly, law enforcement removed it before taking those pics.

See, because the diagrams are the first thing (usually) to occur during an investigation during the initial walk through. Then photographs are taken. Nothing is moved (at first). Once photos are taken initially, THEN evidence can be moved to photograph things like pocket contents, bag contents, or to get a better angle of something.

So since the initial diagrams show the clip in the gun, and the photos show the clip missing it would appear that the leaked photos were taken after the initial round of photos. Which means there's another set of photos that came before it. And since it's absolutely clear that Dylan landed face first on Eric's knee when he died (I did a report in this in my criminal justice class in college and my teacher - a retired CSI - was shocked and said the analysis was spot on) it makes me wonder at what point did someone remove the clip. It had to have been removed AFTER the initial walk through.

But the diagrams show Dylan on his back. So maybe there are no photos of him on Eric's knee. But something about all that research and information sent me on a trail looking for evidence of photos that came prior to the leaked photos because I know for certain those are not from the initial walk through. Not that anything was illegally moved. It's perfectly normal to move bodies and items once the initial photos are taken and the scene is diagramed. I was looking for context so I could figure out which photos the leaked photos were, and in what context they were created.

That's all I can remember at this point. I chased so many trails...
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:21 am

Also, I think somewhere in the thread someone was posting about the section of my book where I talk about connecting with high level celebrities and such. I just want to clarify that again that is another thing that has been taken out of context. The whole point of sharing that experience would be very obvious if one read the rest of the page that goes with it. The point was to share that I was starting to have experiences that were out of my comfort zone that got me to see a whole new way of being with a really high level of integrity. Once I started doing work with people on that level, I saw a different world and a whole new possibility for my own life.

I experienced what it's like to have people pay me 3x what my fees were, and pay me ahead of time, and pay me extra to compensate me for potential changes that may need to be made down the line. To this day my best clients in the web world are "celebrities" although I've never watched their films nor do I listen to their music. I am just not interested in that. Never have been.

Because I was living in Hollywood, I was working on a lot of projects. My business partner and I created many projects, and I was helping her produce a musical at the time with a Broadway star. It's just a fact. I've never seen him perform outside of our musical, though. Again, I'm not interested in entertainment unless I'm helping on the project.

We always hung out with actors and musicians. But I was never familiar with their work. We were just hanging out, having great conversations, and working on projects.

I don't watch TV, I don't listen to radio music, I couldn't name actors if you paid me... at one point I worked out next to Ron Perlman at my gym on occasion and never knew who the heck he was. I just knew there was this really huge guy who always sat next to me on some random ab machine. Someone finally told me and then I understood why everyone was looking at him. I thought they were just in shock at how huge he was.

I've had actors get offended when they expected me to know who they were. Nothing more embarrassing than having someone ask you what your name is when you're super famous. But that's how it was for me.

I was in the web development industry so I did a lot of web work for celebrities but that's because they had the fun projects where I got to be creative. I was done with doing financial websites and boring business websites.

I'm explaining all of this only because it is so easy to just pick apart what someone shares online, and use it to make them wrong, or whatever else, by removing it from its original context. I was not sharing it to 'brag' or whatever else may be thought...

The whole point that has been apparently missed (or skipped, or ignored) is that I was introduced to a new world that taught me some really profound ways of being with people that ultimately led to a huge transformation in my life.

I just wanted to clarify that. I still don't know half of the people I hung out with. Names of actors never stick with me. I remember looking them up on IMDB after eating lunch with them and that's it. Nothing to write home about. It was all about the experience and what it taught me...
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 2:51 am

Who was it who owned some of these websites who named their kids after Rachel Scott and Joe Stair?
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:04 am

That's one of my close friends Tish. She runs DylanKlebold.net!
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 5:46 am

EthanEmerson wrote:
No prob! Yeah at the time I was looking through the reports pretty much 24/7 to cross reference all the info, so I don't remember where the reference was. And it's entirely possible that I was mistaken. It's happened before. I've read reports and documented information, and then a few years later found information that contradicted it - and then researched again and found that I had inaccurately documented or completely missed something important. It sucks when that happens but it does.

OK now I am remembering something that might help you a bit now that I am thinking about this.

Part of what made me believe there are photos of Dylan on Eric's knee has to do with the fact that the leaked crime scene photos are not from the initial walk through. They are photos that do not match the initial sketches.

They don't match because in the sketches, the clip is attached to Dylan's gun. And the photos don't seem to show the clip in Dylan's TEC-DC9M. If the clip was in the gun, it would be visible. I created an overlay in Photoshop using proportions to the best of my ability and a clip the size of what he was using according to what was found in evidence would have stuck out well beyond his leg.

And yet the crime scene diagrams clearly state with drawings and notes that the TEC-DC9M was found WITH the clip in tact (and a live round in the chamber).

Which means... the leaked crime scene photos were taken after the clip was removed.

We don't know why it was removed or who removed it. We just know that it was removed at some point AFTER the initial walk through. Because the initial diagrams show the clip in the gun. So clearly, law enforcement removed it before taking those pics.

See, because the diagrams are the first thing (usually) to occur during an investigation during the initial walk through. Then photographs are taken. Nothing is moved (at first). Once photos are taken initially, THEN evidence can be moved to photograph things like pocket contents, bag contents, or to get a better angle of something.

So since the initial diagrams show the clip in the gun, and the photos show the clip missing it would appear that the leaked photos were taken after the initial round of photos. Which means there's another set of photos that came before it. And since it's absolutely clear that Dylan landed face first on Eric's knee when he died (I did a report in this in my criminal justice class in college and my teacher - a retired CSI - was shocked and said the analysis was spot on) it makes me wonder at what point did someone remove the clip. It had to have been removed AFTER the initial walk through.

But the diagrams show Dylan on his back. So maybe there are no photos of him on Eric's knee. But something about all that research and information sent me on a trail looking for evidence of photos that came prior to the leaked photos because I know for certain those are not from the initial walk through. Not that anything was illegally moved. It's perfectly normal to move bodies and items once the initial photos are taken and the scene is diagramed. I was looking for context so I could figure out which photos the leaked photos were, and in what context they were created.

That's all I can remember at this point. I chased so many trails...

Some Drawings by Crime Scene Investigators that shows gun/body position:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the morning of Wednesday, April 21st, various team members were involved with either recording information and checking vehicles in the school parking lots for possible explosive devices or participating in searching the grounds and Pierce Street for possible evidence. After an assessment of the scenes by members of the Jefferson County Sheriffs Office (JCSO) and Jefferson County Coroner’s Office (JCCO), Chris Andrist conducted a preliminary walk through for, and overall documentation by, Tom Adair (Arapahoe County SO) and Bob Lloyd (Thornton PD) for videotaping and Chris Loptien (JCSO) and Griffin (CBI) for photography. These individuals entered the school at approximately 10 a.m. and began the documentation at approximately 10:50 a.m. completing it at approximately 12 p.m. Andrist identified the team assignments outside of the school and team members then met to ensure a standard approach to all of the scenes. Each of the teams was led through the various scenes in the school to help in the assessment of evidence. Team Two entered the building at approximately 1:54 p.m.

At approximately 1:39 p.m., April 21, 1999, members of Team One were escorted through the crime scene portion of the school for orientation purposes. At approximately 2:05 p.m., team members initiated processing of the school library.

Page 012267-012268:

Team 1

Roll WT-3
12 Overall of Bodies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
13 Overall of Bodies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

RollWT-4
2 Overall of Bodies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3 Overall of Bodies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4 Midrange of Body [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5 Midrange of Body [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6 Midrange of Body [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
26 Body [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with placard
27 Body [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with placard

Page 012339:

Team 2

Roll [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
14 Overall, north to south, bodies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and 12
15 Overall, west to east, bodies [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and 12
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 6:02 am

“video shows chair by feet of b11 by 903”

“hand visible in photo”

“position 903 was seen by m--- other position per [Guy]” (Could be any G word but looks like a name)

That's what I can make of the writing... not sure what the last one means.

I still have a hard time believing their timeline...

Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 4:03 pm

There are other diagrams too that I remember that have more notes and one of those notes was documented as stating the clip was in the gun.

The one thing I learned studying CSI in college is that diagrams aren't what they seem to be and unless you were the IO or on the team, it's hard to tell the context. We look at a diagram and think that everything was found as it is sketched. And that's true sometimes but not always. Somewhere there is a sketch that shows the scene they came onto. But when items are tucked under bodies, hidden in pockets, under furniture, etc. the person making the sketch can draw these items anywhere on the scene, and make notes of where they were found.

So while we might see clips in certain places in the sketches, they could have been under a body or elsewhere and they were drawn where they are so that it can be documented - but the surrounding notes should describe where the item was found.

I hope that makes sense. I took CJ in college just so I could understand the reports. And it helped me so much. I learned so much!
Back to top Go down
MrAdventure

MrAdventure

Contribution Points : 71784

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 7:55 pm

shades wrote:
Or maybe Eric's actual account was shut down after the massacre and this person just went and create a fresh account with the same ID.

Either way, they sound pretty responsible for some of the mass shooters he named who actually went and did it. Did they think Eric rose from the dead and chatted with them Rolling Eyes
He talked to asa? We have next to no information about his online life,.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 8:29 pm

Asa Coon was only 14 years old too, pretty young.

Here is some info on him:

On 10 October 2007, Asa opened fire at his school in Cleveland, Ohio. He wounded four people, all of whom survived. He came from a broken home with a long history of significant dysfunction. He had two older brothers and a twin sister. His father lived in Florida, though it is not known when the father separated from the mother.

At age 4, Asa was the subject of a juvenile court neglect case. The Coon residence was described as having a yard littered with dog feces and debris, and Asa was said to often come to school with his face dirty, his clothes shabby, and his hair unkempt.

In 2000, there was an investigation of the family by the Department of Children and Family Services because Asa was found with scratches on his forehead and burns on his arms.

When Asa was 12, he was charged with domestic violence because of his aggressive behavior toward his mother.

His older brother, Stephen, had a long history of violent and illegal behavior. Charges against him included intimidation, burglary, assault, sale of counterfeit drugs, attempted assault, and weapons charges. He was in prison for two years. Stephen was also charged with domestic violence and assault by age 13. Both Stephen and Daniel (another brother) “threatened neighbors with weapons, including rocks, knives, and a fake bomb.” Police made five visits to the home since 2006 in response to calls about domestic violence, assault, property crime, and a hit-and-run accident.

In addition to the apparent chaos and violence at home, there are consistent reports that Asa was harassed at school and in the neighborhood. This often involved fights and beatings. Despite growing up amid violence, there are reports that Asa was often polite and ignored his peers’ harassment.

Nonetheless, Asa had several placements out of the home as his behavior deteriorated. He was sent to a shelter pending a placement in a detention center. While in the shelter, he attempted suicide. After being placed in the detention facility, Asa was sent to a mental hospital.

About six weeks before Asa’s attack, his brother was released from prison. Two days before his attack, Asa’s brother was arrested for armed robbery.

Shortly before the attack Asa was suspended for fighting.

Asa gave plenty of warning to his peers of what he was about to do.
Back to top Go down
EthanEmerson
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 4:20 am

Yes, there was one person who carried out their attack despite being reported, he did not kill anyone but himself, but he injured several people. That's what happens when people don't break a law by making a direct threat. There's nothing to follow up on. It's tragic.

I don't remember specific interactions with Coon, just remember the name. Gill was always talking about how much against violence he was. Of course, it was all a show, but he was convincing. Obviously I didn't follow him on any other social media channels or I would have known. We had very brief interactions. As for Bosse, he loved my website and sent me emails to tell me that I had a great site. He had a million questions and wanted to know as many details as possible. Conversations were always about the investigation. I had concerns over Bosse, as did many others, and we all reported him.

Sometimes I recognized a person's last name if they had used it on their AOL profile or email address and it was unique, but usually it was their screen name I recognized. They often used the same nickname on my forum and on AOL. After AOL's popularity declined and people stopped using it, I had a harder time knowing if someone had crossed paths with me. I didn't even make the connection with Bosse until a while later when I was going through my old emails and I saw an email from Resistant X and I realized that was him.

I wasn't shocked when it happened multiple times. I was just glad I could be the filter to catch some real threats and guide others away from violence through conversation.

If I spoke with anyone else, I don't know who it was. It's highly possible, but without a screen name to compare to saved buddylists I wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over   8 - Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's AOL Screen Name Taken Over
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next