Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 

Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:06 pm

Back to top Go down
Lifetime

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Did she think Columbine was going to stop being a high school after what happened?

Cezar

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:00 pm

Unfortunately she has a boyfriend. She deserves better than him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Did she think Columbine was going to stop being a high school after what happened?

There should have been some change.

Absolutely nothing changed. That's a sad commentary, after what happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
queenfarooq

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:35 pm

To be honest i'm not surprised to hear nothing has changed, of course this is just one persons version here. However i always thought things would go one way or another, as in there would either be huge changes at the school or none at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifetime

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Unfortunately she has a boyfriend. She deserves better than him.

There should have been some change.

Absolutely nothing changed. That's a sad commentary, after what happened.

The thing is, bullying is never going to cease to exist. It's a moral choice, so if someone is being mean it's because they choose to do so. I'm not saying it's right, but kids have to realize that. As for the whole jock, preppy girl, outcast thing they've got going on. It just sounds to me like typical teenage bullcrap.

It's wrong to sit there and expect just Columbine to change when the problem lays with our society and not just one high school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cezar

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:07 pm

The thing is, bullying is never going to cease to exist. It's a moral choice, so if someone is being mean it's because they choose to do so. I'm not saying it's right, but kids have to realize that. As for the whole jock, preppy girl, outcast thing they've got going on. It just sounds to me like typical teenage bullcrap.

It's wrong to sit there and expect just Columbine to change when the problem lays with our society and not just one high school.

Unfortunately bullying will never stop. I know this.

Walter E. Williams Column: Erosion of Traditional Values, Not Guns, to Blame for Senseless Violence
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lifetime

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Unfortunately bullying will never stop. I know this.

Walter E. Williams Column: Erosion of Traditional Values, Not Guns, to Blame for Senseless Violence
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We need to go back to the days of the Hippies, but without the laziness, insane drug use, and gratuitous sex. Instead we should just love and take care of one another and be responsible. Instead we have a individualist mentality where everyone is trying to get ahead of everyone else. And if someone falls behind, then it's their fault. I feel a cultural revolution coming on. That or it's just the drugs.

sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Would like to hear more from her or others about how it is there now
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1