Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"

Go down 
+3
queenfarooq
Cezar
Lifetime
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Empty
PostSubject: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

Contribution Points : 102128
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:44 am

Did she think Columbine was going to stop being a high school after what happened?

Contribution Points : 101574
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Unfortunately she has a boyfriend. She deserves better than him.

Lifetime wrote:
Did she think Columbine was going to stop being a high school after what happened?

There should have been some change.

Absolutely nothing changed. That's a sad commentary, after what happened.
Back to top Go down
queenfarooq

Contribution Points : 102362
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:35 pm

To be honest i'm not surprised to hear nothing has changed, of course this is just one persons version here. However i always thought things would go one way or another, as in there would either be huge changes at the school or none at all.
Back to top Go down
Lifetime

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Cezar wrote:
Unfortunately she has a boyfriend. She deserves better than him.

Lifetime wrote:

There should have been some change.

Absolutely nothing changed. That's a sad commentary, after what happened.

The thing is, bullying is never going to cease to exist. It's a moral choice, so if someone is being mean it's because they choose to do so. I'm not saying it's right, but kids have to realize that. As for the whole jock, preppy girl, outcast thing they've got going on. It just sounds to me like typical teenage bullcrap.

It's wrong to sit there and expect just Columbine to change when the problem lays with our society and not just one high school.
Back to top Go down
Cezar

Contribution Points : 101574
Forum Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Lifetime wrote:
The thing is, bullying is never going to cease to exist. It's a moral choice, so if someone is being mean it's because they choose to do so. I'm not saying it's right, but kids have to realize that. As for the whole jock, preppy girl, outcast thing they've got going on. It just sounds to me like typical teenage bullcrap.

It's wrong to sit there and expect just Columbine to change when the problem lays with our society and not just one high school.

Unfortunately bullying will never stop. I know this.

Walter E. Williams Column: Erosion of Traditional Values, Not Guns, to Blame for Senseless Violence

Back to top Go down
Lifetime

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:30 am

Cezar wrote:
Lifetime wrote:

Unfortunately bullying will never stop. I know this.

Walter E. Williams Column: Erosion of Traditional Values, Not Guns, to Blame for Senseless Violence

We need to go back to the days of the Hippies, but without the laziness, insane drug use, and gratuitous sex. Instead we should just love and take care of one another and be responsible. Instead we have a individualist mentality where everyone is trying to get ahead of everyone else. And if someone falls behind, then it's their fault. I feel a cultural revolution coming on. That or it's just the drugs.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Would like to hear more from her or others about how it is there now
Back to top Go down
milennialrebelette

milennialrebelette

Contribution Points : 59365
Forum Reputation : 725

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 3:12 am

I know this is old but I went there in 2010 and if you had any specific questions I wouldn't mind answering them for you.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70298
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 5:31 am

Back to top Go down
Pixie13

Contribution Points : 56701
Forum Reputation : 270

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2018 7:32 pm

Bullying at school has gone on for centuries. Just read Tom Brown's School Days or David Copperfield to see it was even more horrible a couple of hundred years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"   Columbine student- "nothing's really changed" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbine student- "nothing's really changed"
Page 1 of 1