Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage

Go down 
+3
YouDontSeeMe
Pennydreadful
sororityalpha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Empty
PostSubject: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 3:16 pm

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 8mm Tape (~ 2 hours long)

March 15th ... Over an hour long

Eric & Dylan are in the basement family room at Eric's residence at 8276 South Reed Street

Eric is sitting on a couch & Dylan is sitting on an adjacent chair

Most of the tape is taken from this position while they discuss a number of different topics

They say "Thanks to Mark John Doe & Phil John Doe" [Mark Edward Manes 3-25-77 & Philip Joseph Duran 11-28-76] "We used them, they had no clue. If it hadn't been them it would have been someone else over 21"

They mention Green Mountain Guns' message on Eric's answering machine "Your clips are in"
They laugh about it & discuss it as almost having ruined their plan.

They talk about Brandon Larson [Brandon E Larson Grade 10] stating "You will find his body"

They discuss bombs & reference "two bags" of "propane and napalm" sitting quietly

They discuss the shotgun & "Mr Stevens" [Mark C Stevens 11-11-58 Tanner Gun Show]

They say "We're proving ourselves" They go on to discuss philosophies

Eric states that he is not spending time with his family so there won't be any "bonding" & "this won't be harder to do"
Eric states "I'm sorry I have so much rage but you put it on me"
Eric goes on to complain about his father & the fact that they had to move five times & that he was always the new kid in school & always at the bottom of the "food chain" & had no chance to earn any respect

Eric is wearing a black t-shirt with "Wilder Wein" [Rammstein song means Wild Wine] on the front. Eric references his shirt several times but does not explain what it means

Dylan says "Fuck you Walsh" They reference "Walsh" patrolling in Deer Creek
[Deputy Tim S Walsh JCSO]

At one point they make some comments about there being a "month and a half left"

They again reference Green Mountain Guns & the message on the machine "your clips are in"

Eric talks about one of the times they went shooting in the mountains
He says his shotgun was in his "terrorist bag sticking out"
He said he walked by his mother but she only thought it was his pellet gun

They go on to discuss several individuals
They refer to "Dustin Harrison" [Dustin Luke Harrison 5-2-80] that "everything you say is pointless"
They refer to "Nick" [Nicholas Justin Foss 5-5-80 or Nicholas J Baumgart 5-14-81] that "he laughs too much"
Eric refers to "Rachel & Jen" [Rachel Katherine Baker 11-11-80 & Jennifer Kristen Grant 3-23-81" as "Christianic bitches" & "shooting them in the head"

Eric discusses "Arlene" & about it being a 12 gauge Savage shotgun

They say "Thank's to the gun show & to Robyn" "Robyn is very cool" [Robyn Kay Anderson 11-4-80]

They then decide to video tape a tour of "Reb's room" & all the "illegal shit"

During the time that they have been sitting on the couch & the chair they were drinking from a Jack Daniel's whiskey bottle. Eric mentions that he has the whiskey bottle

They stand up from where they had been sitting & take the camera & begin videotaping Eric's lower level bedroom

They began videotaping a desk with a hutch in Eric's bedroom
Eric points out a pair of gloves he took from a doctor's office which he uses for "making bombs"
He points to numerous packages of fireworks on top of a speaker on top of the hutch
He points to a pop can with several shots through it & numerous shotgun shells which were sitting on the hutch
He points to a small "black treasure chest" & says it is a "good hiding place"
He points to a small bullet & references it to being his "first bullet"
He points to solar igniters, engines, batteries, clocks & pipes in a drawer
They describe clocks in the desk drawer as two "future bombs"'
He describes "completed pipe bombs" & pulls them out from a Home Base bag in one of the desk drawers
He describes "BETA batch" pipe bombs & pulls them out from another Home Base bag in one of the desk drawers

Dylan mentions a "bunker" & attempts to video tape out the west window of Eric's room but it is dark outside & you cannot see anything other than the glare on the window. Dylan states there is a patch of ground where it is buried under the dirt. Eric states [in the bunker] there are "four mortar grenades, ten crickets, and three ALPHA's"

Eric then points to a blue spiral notebook which he describes as his "journal"

They show a box of "crickets" which appear to be small CO2 cartridges

They began video taping a dresser on the west wall of Eric's room.
He opens up a dresser door/drawer & points out a "Hell dog drawing" which is taped to the inside of that door/drawer & mentions it was given to him years ago. Next to it is a piece of paper "Anarchist substitute ingredient list"
Eric describes a "25 pound bag of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] buckshot" which is inside that dresser but doesn't show the bag on the video

Eric then pulls out a BB rifle box from a "hall closet" & states this is where he keeps his shotgun

Eric then pulls out a box from within his room closet & states this is his knife. He pulls it out & says he paid $15 for it. The knife is in a black sheath. He states there is a "swastika" on it. The camera zooms in where you can see what appears to be a swastika carved into the sheath

On the east wall of Eric's room, adjacent to a bedroom door, they point out a coil of green wire hanging on a wall which they describe as "50 feet of cannon fuse"

They then go to a book case also on the east wall of Eric's bedroom.
From there they talk about a "Demon Knight" CD & open the case, revealing a Green Mountain Guns receipt for a purchase of "nine magazines" for $15 each
Eric removes a rack of CD's to reveal three pipe bombs which he says are the "biggest"
Eric pulls out a small black card file type box containing "29 crickets" CO2 cartridge bombs

Eric points to an unseen area that has a "coffee can in the corner which is full of gun powder"

On the north wall floor of Eric's bedroom is a black plastic box with "EXPLOSIVES" etched into the side of it
Dylan mentions how Eric's parents took it away but Eric then clarifies that they only took the bomb out of it & left him with the box
Inside the box are clock parts, fuses, tools & CO2 cartridges

They also show a white plastic file case containing "nails for pipe bombs, caps to be filled with gun powder" two boxes 50 each of 9mm bullets, 12 shotgun shells in a box, another box of shotgun shells, clips for a gun & webbing.

Eric says "What you will find on my body in April"

The tape is shut off ... @ 1:28am March 15th

The tape is started ... March 18th

Eric & Dylan are in the lower level family room of Eric's house

They state it is now "March 18th in the middle of the night"

They talk about "ECHO & DELTA" pipe bombs & whether or not to put nails on them or not

They state that "religions are gay" & for "people who are weak and can't deal with life"

They state that they need to discuss secondary objectives to place the bombs, places that are "out of the way"
Dylan discusses a trail by Wadsworth "by your [Eric's] old house" [7844 South Teller Court]
They mention that they should "rig something up with a trip bomb between two trees, so when someone goes down the path it will go off"
They then discuss the possibility of placing "time bombs down there"
They then discuss it would be "harder and take more resources"
They state "this will add a few frags to the list" & that the "fucking fire department is going to be busy for a month"

They mention an individual by the name of "?" They say the name "?"
Eric describes how he is going to "shoot ? in the groin area" [? Cale Martin Kennedy 8-3-81]

They mention "Jesse Gordon" [Jesse Bruce Gordon 12-31-80] & the "Goof Troop"

They mention that "n***** stopped us that day" & how black people talk in "ebonics"
They discuss "spics"

They discuss bowling & how each individual in the bowling class has a designated culture group to use as a target on the bowling pins to kill & that this assists them in bowling better

They mention that "world peace is an impossible thing"

They discuss that you can look on the internet & learn how to make, "bombs, poison, napalm, & how to buy guns if you're underage"

They state that "Mrs X-Y-Z bought our guns" [Robyn Kay Anderson 11-4-80]

They mention that there is "only two weeks left & one more weekend" & that "it is coming up fucking quick"

They state that the "napalm better not freeze at that certain person's house"

They discuss "Chris pizza's house" [? Chris Lau 9-11-65 took ownership of BlackJack Pizza March 8] as if they're trying to disguise a name

They go on to discuss "Yoshi" [Yoshi S Carroll 6-21-80] in a negative fashion

They say that they need a "lot more napalm" & may just use "gas & oil"
They discuss that it will be tough & opening the zipper may make it go off & needing some "backups"
They state that the sprinkler system may "put out a fire"
Eric mentions that he should possibly keep the battery out of the device, set the bag, put it in & leave so it doesn't "blow up in the commons"

They discuss "credit card fraud" & Eric raises his hand as if he had done it

They talk about "tests" stating "We wouldn't be where we are without them"

They discuss gas & oil and it being "one hell of a mental picture"
They mention the possibility of people catching on fire

They state that graduation will be a "graduation memorial service with lots of people crying"
They also mention that there will probably be a candle light memorial

Eric says that he's got "100 bullets and 10 loaded clips" & that he needs lasers for his carbine

They then address the camera & say "You guys are lucky it doesn't hold more ammo"

Dylan states that he has a "50 round clip, two 36's & a 24"

They mention that "there is a lot of shit to do"
They state they need to set up more "propane bombs" & get more containers
Dylan says he needs to get his pants, fill his clip & get his pouches to load his shells in
They say they need "devices" for the "propane tanks"
They state they need more "bomb holders"
Eric mentions that they need to go to Radio Shack because he heard there is a "thing to increase the voltage" it some how increases through a clock & speaker & ignites a solar ignitor
Eric says he will tell the people he is doing special effects for a movie and "that will be a good excuse"

They state "We are but we aren't psycho"

Dylan asked Eric if he thinks the cops will listen to the whole video
They say they believe that the video will be cut up into little pieces & the police will just show the public what they want it to look like

They mention that they want to distribute the videos to four news stations & that Eric is going to scan his journal & then send copies by e-mail & distribute blue prints and maps

Eric then mentions "TIER" [DOOM mod/wad] & describes it as "my life's work" & wanting to get it "published"
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sony 8mm video camera serial [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
On side of camera is engraved "Columbine High School"
Battery engraved "CHS LMC"

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 8mm Tape "Top Secret Rampart" (~40 minutes long)

Late March ...

Eric is videotaping Dylan.

On the floor are laid out numerous pipe bombs:
Three are the "CHARLIE Batch" & they are two inches in diameter & six inches in length
Six appear to be about one inch in diameter & about six inches in length
Twelve appear to be about one & one half inches in diameter & about six inches in length.
All of these pipe bombs are wrapped in duct tape

Also on the floor is a sawed off shotgun which Eric refers to as "Arlene"
While Eric is videotaping the shotgun, it appears that "Arlene" is etched into the side of the gun.

Also on the floor is a black long gun which Eric refers to as a carbine
Thirteen clips are observed on the floor
Eric says that they [9] were from Green Mountain Guns & "Yes they did have the right number"

Also on the floor are two boxes of what appear to be 9mm bullets

Eric points out "my bandolier of stuff, & states it will be filled with "napalm"

Also on the floor is a black plastic box which is filled with duct taped items Eric describes as twenty nine "crickets" & states they are his grenades

Eric then gives the camera to Dylan who films Eric holding some of the guns

The tape is shut off ...

The tape is started ...

Eric is wearing black BDU's, no shirt & a web type harness, carrying the 9mm carbine attached to a sling, holding the shotgun

At one point Eric places the shotgun into one of the cargo pockets, & then with a web strap secures it so that it is at his side

Dylan comments about Eric as a "soon to be eighteen year old" [Eric's bday is April 9]

At one point Dylan refers to "my Tec" & states he wants to do something with it "this weekend, maybe tomorrow"

At the same time Dylan says, "my parents are going to fucking Passover" [Passover is April 1]

Dylan moves from filming Eric in the lower level family room to the inside of Eric's bedroom
Dylan films the west window inside Eric's room, & calls it a "bunker" & says "you can't see it, it's buried there" "That's why it's called a bunker"

The tape is shut off ...

The tape is started ... April 6th

Eric is driving alone with the camera recording him from the dashboard

It is dark outside & there are raindrops on the window of the car.

At one point you see a street sign that says "Federal"

There is music playing in the car which is fairly loud

Eric mentions "the BlackJack crew" "Jason" [Jason Secore 9-29-72] & "Chris" [Christopher Richard Morris 6-9-81] Eric says "you guys are very cool " "Sorry dudes I had to do what I had to do"

Eric also mentions "Angel" [Angel Pytlinski] "Phil" [Philip Joseph Duran 11-28-76] & "Bob" [Robert "Bob" Hossein Kirgis 5-24-70] "Bob is one of the coolest guys I've ever met in my life, except for being an alcoholic." Eric says he's going to miss Bob

Eric states "It is a weird feeling knowing you're going to be dead in 2 weeks"

Eric mentions not being able to decide "if we should do it before or after prom"

Eric says he wishied he could have revisited Michigan & "old friends"
At this point he becomes silent & starts crying & wipes a tear from the left side of his face

The tape is shut off ...

The tape is started ... April 16th

Eric is filming Dylan in Dylan's bedroom at 9351 Cougar Road

Dylan is wearing black BDU's, a black t-shirt with "Wrath" in red print across the front

He attaches (what appear to be) black suspenders to his pants & also attaches a tan ammo type pouch to his belt or suspenders & a green canvas pouch to his right shin

He then removes some items from an open small suitcase/hard sided briefcase on the floor

He takes a sawed off shotgun & places it into a cargo pocket on his pants & then attaches it with webbing so that it stays in place

He has the Tec 9 on a sling over his shoulder

He comments about his "50 round clip"

He mentions "Brandon Larson" [Brandon E Larson Grade 10] & his head being on his knife

He mentions "Robyn" [Robyn Kay Anderson 11-4-80] & going to prom with her
He says he didn't want to go & that his parents are paying for it

Eric comments about having three bags to use

They talk about wanting to "practice" the next couple of nights

Eric mentions that they got "lasers and more propane today"

Eric also mentions four big black containers & two of some sort of other fuel [inaudible]

They begin talking about writing poems in "Kelly's class today" [Teacher Judy/Judith Kelly 5-6-48 Creative Writing] & how ridiculous it was

They then begin talking about the double barrel shotgun
Dylan says "thanks Mr Stevens" [Mark C Stevens 11-11-58 Tanner Gun Show] & tells Eric "he knew I was fucking buying it"

Dylan puts on his long black trench coat & says "I'm fat on this side" & talks about how he looks "fat with all the stuff on"

Dylan tries to toss the Tec 9 into his hand from the position where it was hanging on the sling. The coat prohibited him from doing that
Dylan then says "I'll have to take the coat off"
He begins complaining about how he doesn't want to take his coat off & states he likes his coat

They state that the "fucking snow is gay" relating to the weather outside
They "hope the shit clears out by Tuesday, actually Sunday"
Eric says he "needs dry weather for my fires"

The tape is shut off ...

The tape is started ... April 20th 1 minute & 20 seconds long

Dylan is wearing a black hat backwards with a "B" outlined in white on the back of the hat.
He is wearing a plaid shirt untucked, which is either black or dark blue with white
He is wearing black BDU type pants tucked into military style lace-up boots

Eric is wearing a plaid shirt which appears to be black or dark blue with white
There is a white t-shirt under the plaid shirt
The lower portion of Harris body is not visible

On the floor are several bags
One appears to be a large maroon bag

Eric is filming Dylan in the family room on the main level of Eric's house

Eric says "Say it now"

Dylan says "Hey mom. Gotta go. It's about half an hour before our little judgement day. I just wanted to apologize to you guys for any crap this might instigate as far as [inaudible] or something. Just know I'm going to a better place than here. I didn't like life too much & I know I'll be happier wherever the fuck I go. So I'm gone. Good-bye" "Reb ..."

Dylan takes the camera & starts filming Eric

Eric says "Yeah ... Everyone I love I'm really sorry about all this. I know my mom & dad will be just like just fucking shocked beyond belief. I'm sorry alright. I can't help it"

Dylan interjects "We did what we had to do"

Eric then says "Morris, Nate, if you guys live I want you guys to have whatever you want from my room & the computer room"

Dylan states they can also have his possessions

Eric then says "Susan sorry. Under different circumstances it would've been a lot different.
I want you to have that fly cd"

Both then say "Good bye"
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 3:18 pm

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Two 8mm Tapes
Tape 1 is "Reb's Tape" (~22 minutes long)
Tape 2 is Radioactive Cothing

April 11th ...

During daylight hours, Eric is driving & Dylan is in the passenger seat

They state "We are on our way to get the rest of our gear"

They mention that it is now "Monday, April 11th"

Dylan says he has "$200 dollars on him"

Eric says that he is going to "cash a check for $50"

Dylan mentions that they have been "planning this for over eight months"
Eric says "At least"

They pass the intersection of "Sante Fe & Mineral"

The tape is shut off ...

The tape is started ...

During daylight hours, Eric is driving & Dylan is in the passenger seat

They are stopped at a stop light or stop sign on the east side of Broadway north of Hampden

Eric is smoking a large cigar & states it is his "birthday cigar"

They say they have just purchased two rather large fuel containers & three propane bottles & Dylan also got his pants/BDU's [Army Navy - Coleman Fuel/Propane/CO2/BDU's]

The tape is shut off ...

The tape is started ... April 12th 17 minutes long

Eric is alone with the video camera resting either on his knee or something else & filming directly at his face

Behind him is a headboard & behind the headboard is a bulletin board

Eric talks about his mother & father & the cops who may want to have his "parents pay"

He describes his parents as the "best parents" & states that anything they would have tried to do this past year he would have gotten around it

Eric states "there is no one else to blame but me and Vodka"

Eric then states it's been "hard" on him recently

He mentions that his parents have been on his "back for putting things off such as "insurance & the Marine Corp"

He says "this is my last week on earth"

He says "to you Culios out there still alive, sorry I hurt you or your friends"

He mentions that this is total "KMFDM"

Eric states "there are 7 and 1/3 days left"

Eric then gets an odd look on his face and says "Fucking bitches"
He mentions five names:
“?” [Michelle LNU] (full name) [female 4-25-81 Aurora]
"?" [Megan] [Megan Steckly Grade 9 - Jeffco not 100% sure of this Lead]
"?" [Karen] [Karen Ann Schott 10-13-80]
"?" [Tanya] [Tanya Worlock 9-29-82]
"?" [Unknown]

He says he's going to be "one tired mother fucker come Monday then Boom! I'll get shot & die"

Eric then goes on to film his planning book/notebook & describes it as the "writings of God"

He says that his beliefs have changed somewhat during the year, over the course of time he has been writing

He turns to the page [026022] of figurines drawn with ammo, bombs & guns
He states that it is the "drawing of gear, back when we thought we could get calico's"
He points to a picture with a backpack labeled "napalm" He says this is the "suicide plan"

He turns to the page [026023] of the inventories of the bombs
He points to the top of the page & states that these are how many bullets they're going to have

He points to [026026-026027] some drawings in the back stating they are "DOOM drawings"

He points to page [026028] of different types of weapons & states that these are "plans for rocket launchers & such. Most will not see the new world"

He points to page [026029] of more"DOOM drawings" with a "KMFDM twist to them"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 3:34 am

Thanks for this.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm

You are very welcome
Back to top Go down
Pennydreadful

Contribution Points : 65350
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:58 pm

Eric then says "Susan sorry. Under different circumstances it would've been a lot different. This has probable been discussed, but who is Susan? Is she the girl from the hair salon?
Back to top Go down
YouDontSeeMe

YouDontSeeMe

Contribution Points : 66490
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:03 pm

thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Oh yes, no problem, anytime [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

Contribution Points : 65548

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Do the tapes still exist? If so, will they ever be released?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 pm

Rose The Hat wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Do the tapes still exist? If so, will they ever be released?

I have no idea.

According to the media/law enforcement, the tapes have been destroyed:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:15 pm

Supposedly, in the Basement Tapes, Dylan and Eric willed their computers to Chris Morris and some other name I can't remember. Were the tapes stored on these computers? If the tapes were truly destroyed, was it at the will of Chris and the other person, or the JCSO? I find it hard to believe that either one of those entities would have destroyed the tapes. Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:39 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Eric then says "Morris, Nate, if you guys live I want you guys to have whatever you want from my room & the computer room"

Dylan states they can also have his possessions

The 3 Basement Tapes were found as follows:

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Top of a Hutch in Eric's Bedroom.

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - was inside Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Sony 8mm video camera, which was found on the Floor of the Main Level Family Room of Eric's House.

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Next to Eric's Bed.

Last edited by sororityalpha on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 8:44 pm

Rose The Hat wrote:
Supposedly, in the Basement Tapes, Dylan and Eric willed their computers to Chris Morris and some other name I can't remember. Were the tapes stored on these computers? If the tapes were truly destroyed, was it at the will of Chris and the other person, or the JCSO? I find it hard to believe that either one of those entities would have destroyed the tapes. Just my opinion.

the footage was stored on camcorder tapes.

JCSO is probably lying about destroying them so people will leave them alone about it.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:08 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Rose The Hat wrote:

the footage was stored on camcorder tapes.

JCSO is probably lying about destroying them so people will leave them alone about it.

Why do you think they are lying?
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:13 pm

Rose The Hat wrote:

Because people will stop bugging them to release them.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:17 pm

W.A.R. wrote:
Rose The Hat wrote:

Because people will stop bugging them to release them.

Just because people are still bugging them to release them doesn't mean they still exist. However, where is the proof they destroyed them? Why do these lame recreations exist on video sharing site? Some of those recreations are strangely humorous. I wish I could see the originals just to disprove the fakes.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:43 am

I know those tapes are out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 am

I do have one serious question. Why were the all tapes made at Eric's house? Dylan's house looked a lot roomier. Was there less supervision at Eric's? I keep questioning the strong odor of gasoline in Eric's garage in the immediate post-shooting search. How could a parent not have noticed, and questioned something like that?
Back to top Go down
thenight_watchman

thenight_watchman

Contribution Points : 65272

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 4:24 am

Rose The Hat wrote:
I do have one serious question. Why were the all tapes made at Eric's house? Dylan's house looked a lot roomier. Was there less supervision at Eric's? I keep questioning the strong odor of gasoline in Eric's garage in the immediate post-shooting search. How could a parent not have noticed, and questioned something like that?

Eric's house was much closer to the school and surrounding area than Dylan's and I believe Tom, Dylan's dad, worked from home. That may not be the whole answer as to why, but that might be a plausible reason why. Interesting enough, neighbors said that Dylan was over there so often, that they believed his car belonged to Eric's family. So, it was probably just a norm for him to be over there instead of his house.

Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:58 am

I think the reason his parents didn't smell the gas was because the boys didn't go get the gas until the morning of the shooting. Eric's parents must have went off to work and then the boys went and got the gas and the propane tanks and brought it back to Eric's house to set up the bombs.

We know Eric went and bought the propane tanks because we've seen him on the gas station security camera plus he had the receipts for them. And according to their plan, Dylan was supposed to go get the gas.

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:16 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Sony 8mm video camera serial [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
On side of camera is engraved "Columbine High School"
Battery engraved "CHS LMC"

Item [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 8mm Tape "Top Secret Rampart" (~40 minutes long)

The tape is started ... April 16th

Eric is filming Dylan in Dylan's bedroom at 9351 Cougar Road...

They do film at Dylan's house in one part of the Basement Tapes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage   8 - BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BASEMENT TAPES – Pages 010374-010383 – contain ~3 hours of footage
Page 1 of 1