Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawson College

Go down 
+18
lognifiiskurk
LEX
Koschei
Amokauliflower
Koltin
Preston Condra
Engel
CadaverCasualty
kittycat
Tommy QTR
QuestionMark
Sabratha
InsaneIntruder
iforgotmyoldname2
sororityalpha
STK
sscc
21stcenturyreality
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25752
Forum Reputation : 52

Dawson College - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2022 7:55 pm

High Quality photo of Kimveers corpse; this full sized/high quality version has been lost media since 2006. I would post the uncensored version, but for some reason this forum does not allow gore photos but they allow homo fanfictions of amokclaufers (retarded, I know).

You can view the uncensored version at my website

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lognifiiskurk, Sufficient-weight, Engel, Ennui, NEXT STEP UP and aphid like this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30984
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2022 8:58 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
CadaverCasualty wrote:
One day before the Dawson College Amoklauf, one of Kimveers friends on VampireFreaks sent him a message stating: "Can Igo play with you ?? I wanna go hunt down the preppies with you! !"

Source? Would be creepy if true. Did they ever figure out who it was?

It was a 19-year-old from Indianna who used the screen name "Caranya"

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Preston Condra

Preston Condra

Contribution Points : 31291
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2022 10:39 pm

I THINK I might of found something, resourceful about this shooting.

First Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Second Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When you click the first link? It gives you an entirely different URL, redirecting you to the person that originally uploaded the video.

I can't get the links to work due to MySpace video player running on Flash and Flash got discontinued in December 2020. The first link was set to private, adding more compilations to the matter. Maybe I'm over thinking it but, you are free to further investigate what I stumbled across.

The first link MIGHT be useful. Simply because the date of the shooting, is included in the URL.

I typed in "Dawson College" in Myspace's search engine (slow as molasses) and that's how I initially found the first link.

CadaverCasualty likes this post

Back to top Go down
LEX

LEX

Contribution Points : 21140

PostSubject: Kimveer Gill Lost Media Documentary   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2022 11:58 pm

Hey guys (i'm new lol)

so, clearly I'm not the only one looking for it but I was wondering if any of y'all has the Kimveer Gill Documentary made by the CBC cause I've been looking for it for SOOO long but whenever I find a link of it it's dead/not working and I can't seem to find it anywhere :/  I've kind of lost hope of finding it anywhere lol (goes with pretty much any Dawson shooting content.)

HMU if you do pls!
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 9:22 pm

Laratruec wrote:
Does anyone still have that photo of the pavement struck by a bullet at the scene posted by Hurrikone

Laratruec likes this post

Back to top Go down
Preston Condra

Preston Condra

Contribution Points : 31291

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2022 10:18 pm

A bit of an update.

(1) I would imagine the finding the video - if it's still there - it's impossible. I tried though. Sigh.
(2) The ONLY dialogue, I can for sure remember he said in the video was "my friend Jason was in the hallway during the middle of the shooting."
(3) Back in 2006, people were hipster idiots on YouTube, coming up with these horrid usernames, the average person couldn't spell or even remember. Like FiREBALL9000. Like they couldn't remember the I in the username was lowercase, just using that as an example.
(4) The person that more than likely made the video, DID NOT know Kimveer Gill.
(5) Kimveer was 25. The guy that made that video looked around 19-20 years old. No facial hair. Very early College student aged. Clean shaven. light brown colored hair. Red/or black beanie.
(6) I don't believe he ever said, or even acknowledged Kimveer.
(7) It was literally just him, crying barely making out a few sentences, here and there in between every minute of the 7-8 minutes it lasted.  Sigh.
(8. The video, if it's still there, is by a horrid username you can't remember. He might of forgotten his login to his account, because he couldn't remember his username. Sigh.

ANOMIC likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

Contribution Points : 7092
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 1:28 am

I have always found funny how despite having several weapons and having planned the attack for months , even being recorded by Dawson's cameras, he killed 1 and wounded 19.

Even when he fantasized about massacres and having sexual relations with Eric and Dylan, he failed, i was thinking about that, and ironically I thought that despite having planned it, there was surely a Chinese man with a knife who without much planning achieved the same shitty record and after a short search I actually found it XD

.brief description because I'm lazy: in 2019, Hou Zifeng killed 1 and injured 19 after stabbing people in the street motivated by a breakup or something, Zifeng committed suicide by jumping into the river and drowning

Kaynhyde, vril and proshooter dislike this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 11:47 am

Lovely_Jam wrote:
I have always found funny how despite having several weapons and having planned the attack for months , even being recorded by Dawson's cameras, he killed 1 and wounded 19.

Even when he fantasized about massacres and having sexual relations with Eric and Dylan, he failed, i was thinking about that, and ironically I thought that despite having planned it, there was surely a Chinese man with a knife who without much planning achieved the same shitty record and after a short search I actually found it XD

.brief description because I'm lazy: in 2019, Hou Zifeng killed 1 and injured 19 after stabbing people in the street motivated by a breakup or something, Zifeng committed suicide by jumping into the river and drowning
He was probably intoxicated. In his last message on vampirefreaks website 2 hours before the shooting he wrote "Whiskey in the morning, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, good"
Back to top Go down
Lovely_Jam

Lovely_Jam

Contribution Points : 7092
Forum Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 5:15 pm

death_salvation wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:

He was probably intoxicated. In his last message on vampirefreaks website 2 hours before the shooting he wrote "Whiskey in the morning, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, good"

He was a fag retarded alcoholic gothic guy, even if he was intoxicated, he planned it and without a doubt had a shit aim

He was fucked by his own Hostage, im honestly surprised that he is more accepted than Atchison,i have better aim that him in paintball games

Last edited by Lovely_Jam on Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kaynhyde, vril and proshooter dislike this post

Back to top Go down
vril

vril

Contribution Points : 22454
Forum Reputation : 844

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 11, 2023 5:19 pm

Lovely_Jam wrote:
death_salvation wrote:
Lovely_Jam wrote:

He was a fag retarded alcoholic gothic guy, even if he was intoxicated, he planned it and without a doubt had a shit aim

Remember that his guns were stealed by his own hostage, i'm honestly surprised that he is more accepted than Atchison,i have better aim that him in paintball games

You're like 15 and live in some random ass south american country. Paintball guns are toys, you'd injure like 3 with a real gun if you tried to do a shooting, and it's pretty fuckin obvious that you want to.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
VitaminR7.62

VitaminR7.62

Contribution Points : 6532
Forum Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 10:25 pm

Never before seen (publicly) photos of Kimveer Gill:

Engel, ANOMIC, Ennui, NEXT STEP UP, vril, proshooter, war criminal and like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 10:50 pm

VitaminR7.62 wrote:
Never before seen (publicly) photos of Kimveer Gill:

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
ANOMIC

ANOMIC

Contribution Points : 43729
Forum Reputation : 1174

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2023 5:55 am

Does anyone know what knife Kimveer had?

Engel, NEXT STEP UP, war criminal, Vlixu23 and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2023 8:55 pm

ANOMIC and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
VitaminR7.62

VitaminR7.62

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 3:16 pm

Documentary about a handful of victims of the Dawson College shooting who were in extreme critical condition. Includes x-rays of victims, interviews, and explains how many lives were saved that day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 3:37 pm

VitaminR7.62 wrote:
Documentary about a handful of victims of the Dawson College shooting who were in extreme critical condition. Includes x-rays of victims, interviews, and explains how many lives were saved that day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Poor ass Bumblebee Sad
Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 30, 2023 1:01 pm

ANOMIC, war criminal and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
VitaminR7.62

VitaminR7.62

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 4:32 am

An extremely rare view of the canteen area, where a majority of the Dawson College Amok took place.

Gill was huddled down to the right of the vending machine:

Engel and Woundfucker like this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

PostSubject: Re: Dawson College   Dawson College - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2024 10:46 pm

Koschei wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
CadaverCasualty wrote:
One day before the Dawson College Amoklauf, one of Kimveers friends on VampireFreaks sent him a message stating: "Can Igo play with you ?? I wanna go hunt down the preppies with you! !"

Source? Would be creepy if true. Did they ever figure out who it was?

It was a 19-year-old from Indianna who used the screen name "Caranya"

Her vampirefreaks: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]