Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened

Go down 
+8
runreilly
Lizpuff
bradt93
shades
sscc
BlackandWhite
Draw_It_White
sororityalpha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118808
Forum Reputation : 1004

"FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 4:51 pm

sororityalpha wrote:

I did not send that message to Jenn - just wanted to make that clear... Smile

I didn't think it was you. I only posted that here in your thread because it was this thread the person was referring to. Apparently it's fine and dandy for a man to talk shit about a ton of women and they're "harmless" (they mentioned in the message that Brad is harmless) but when women say something back, they're "bullies". That's some brilliant logic right there.

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98043
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:01 pm

Brad makes me think of some sort of hideous amalgamation of Eric Harris and Elliot Rodger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:08 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
Brad makes me think of some sort of hideous amalgamation of Eric Harris and Elliot Rodger.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the win!!!!
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83307
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:13 pm

What happened to the "no personal insults" rule? scratch
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67666
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:23 pm

sscc wrote:
Good question.

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 5:26 pm

sscc wrote:

What happened to civility? What happened to real research, what happened to comraderie and theory and info sharing? It's sequel into the Brad Show? Enjoy y'all! Pretty soon, at this rate, we'd all be coloring books and making Play-Doh sculptures.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91056
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 6:26 pm

Tomb wrote:
sscc wrote:

What happened to civility? What happened to real research, what happened to comraderie and theory and info sharing? It's sequel into the Brad Show? Enjoy y'all! Pretty soon, at this rate, we'd all be coloring books and making Play-Doh sculptures.
You know just because you have cancer doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.
Back to top Go down
BlackandWhite

BlackandWhite

Contribution Points : 67337
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 7:20 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Tomb wrote:
sscc wrote:

You know just because you have cancer doesn't mean you have to take it out on me.

And just because you have asperger's doesn't mean you get to constantly be rude toward Columbine survivors and everyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 8:41 pm

You mean the same survivors that drove both those kids to madness?

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Tomb wrote:
And why did you tag me??? Really? You wanna start again? I and countless others have given you good advice just so you can continue on this nonsense. This is clearly not the place you should be. Most people here are intelligent researchers, not a kid who keeps the schedule of a schoolgirl. You have made no contributions, you have asked the SAME question over and over and over and OVER. You reek of the Spechul Snowflake Syndrome, where your parents shelter, coddle and cater to you. Life has HUGE surprises in store for you.

Don't like me? Let me put to you this way. You are unlikeable here. You make zero effort INCLUDING not even a half assed attempt to use the search function. I can tell you exactly what I think of you, including your living conditions in 6 or so years...when you turn 18. Mind numbing drivel, sprinkled with I'M NOT GAY, but boy are they HOT. Girls SHOULD have loooooved them. You are entitled, and you spout the entitled battle cry of date rapists world wide.

Your whoever is responsible for you, catching the bus, and getting lunch money, have crippled you in life.  Now, I'm sure you have homework to attend to. I love you brad!
Also, I'm 28.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just because I have cancer means I'm the wrong one to hive it. You are a pathetic slug living in your mommy's basement still breastfeeding. A surgery would be needed to cut that rancid umbilical cord. Ya never know, maybe you'll get cancer next. So keep on laughing. I may have lung cancer but it appears YOU have brain cancer. I tried to be nice to you, but you are a sorry excuse for a 12 year old girl. May the cancer be with you. You need to get your ovaries checked.

Btw, why are all your posts coinciding with a middle schoolers schedule?? You're a joke. Why aren't you hanging with your alleged friend, instead of posting asinine stupidity! No wonder neither MEN or women (lol, yeah right) want nothing to do with you. You are pathetic.

Why is this thing with an IQ of 38 even on here? Don't like when people evicerate you? Get a Wikipedia version of events and then attempt to discuss it. Better yet, get out of the basement.

P.S. you're 13, I know.

Now brad I have a special picture, from me in reference to you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74201
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:25 pm

bradt93 wrote:
And I'm not required to like anyone on this board.

Likewise. Just as no one here is required to answer your constant repetitive questions in every thread, but people here have been kind enough to do so anyway. As I've stated before people here have been very accomodating to you, regardless of how immature and rude you've been whenever someone disagreed with you or tried to educate you. People can only put up with such behavior for so long before it starts getting really f-ing old.

And as far as the columbine survivors driving e&d "into madness" goes, most of their bullies weren't "survivors" of the shooting, as they had graduated the year before. The majority of the victims didn't even know e&d. People have told you this more than once. Its like you have your own version of what happened at columbine in your head, and you're so desperate for your version to be how it really happened that you actually believe it. Like others have pointed out maybe try doing some research. I think it will help you out a lot if you continue to participate here.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Tomb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just because I have cancer means I'm the wrong one to hive it. You are a pathetic slug living in your mommy's basement still breastfeeding. A surgery would be needed to cut that rancid umbilical cord. Ya never know, maybe you'll get cancer next. So keep on laughing. I may have lung cancer but it appears YOU have brain cancer. I tried to be nice to you, but you are a sorry excuse for a 12 year old girl. May the cancer be with you. You need to get your ovaries checked.

Btw, why are all your posts coinciding with a middle schoolers schedule?? You're a joke. Why aren't you hanging with your alleged friend, instead of posting asinine stupidity! No wonder neither MEN or women (lol, yeah right) want nothing to do with you. You are pathetic.

Why is this thing with an IQ of 38 even on here? Don't like when people evicerate you? Get a Wikipedia version of events and then attempt to discuss it. Better yet, get out of the basement.

P.S. you're 13, I know.

Now brad I have a special picture, from me in reference to you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Actually I go to college and I'm majoring in Accounting. You're the one being immature.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 1:51 am

BlackandWhite wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Tomb wrote:
sscc wrote:

And just because you have asperger's doesn't mean you get to constantly be rude toward Columbine survivors and everyone on this forum.
Maybe bradt93 should tell about his disease. I read that people with this syndrome can seem rude, because they don't understand how to properly interact with other people (no offense, bradt). In fact, I never saw a man with a similar diagnosis, but I never judge superficially and always ready to understand (of course if the person contributes to this).

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:31 am

It's a social disorder and people with it have the inability to communicate and misunderstands a lot of things.

Love

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:34 am

But it can and should be adjusted.

Last edited by Love on Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:56 am

A lot of problems is due to the fact that people just do not understand each other. Don't understand either because they do not want to understand, either because they can't. It happens to all. That is no reason for hard feelings or insults.

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 12:02 pm

No, you're not brad. No matter how many times you say you're 28, your bevaior speaks volumes otherwise. Nice touch on making fun of someone with cancer. Maybe someone will laugh at you, your mom and dad when they get it. That's how I know you're 13, making fun of a deadly illness. If it that floats your boat, no wonder women want nothing to do with you.

But know this, I've done more with my life than you'll ever dream of doing. I've already forgotten more than you'll know.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Tomb wrote:
No, you're not brad. No matter how many times you say you're 28, your bevaior speaks volumes otherwise. Nice touch on making fun of someone with cancer. Maybe someone will laugh at you, your mom and dad when they get it. That's how I know you're 13, making fun of a deadly illness. If it that floats your boat, no wonder women want nothing to do with you.

But know this, I've done more with my life than you'll ever dream of doing. I've already forgotten more than you'll know.
I'm so sorry I said that, I now realize that was a stupid thing to say. Sometimes I get angry and lash out and don't realize what I'm saying. Crying or Very sad Please, I'm sincerely sorry.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 12:20 pm

My grandfather died of colon cancer in 2000 and my mom is now in remission for breast cancer, thank gawd she caught it early.

shades

Contribution Points : 79761

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:51 pm

bradt93 wrote:
You mean the same survivors that drove both those kids to madness?

This is actually pretty out of line.

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 5:33 pm

I don't mean to be mean to anyone, I'm angry that the bullying happened to me myself. I feel hurt inside and I realize I have to let it go and not let it consume my life. I realize I will become an angry person in the future if I let this build up inside of me.

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74201
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 10:52 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I don't mean to be mean to anyone, I'm angry that the bullying happened to me myself. I feel hurt inside and I realize I have to let it go and not let it consume my life. I realize I will become an angry person in the future if I let this build up inside of me.

Maybe you should consider joining a forum or group dedicated to helping people who have dealt with past bullying. I don't think you're going to find the help or sympathy you need/want on a forum dedicated to an 18 year old school shooting, by posting about your issues over and over again and using them as an excuse whenever someone calls you out. That's not really what anyone's here for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened   "FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"FULL OF HATE" - One of the Main Reasons Why Columbine Happened
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2