Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.

Go down 
+11
sororityalpha
shades
Glamazon
JM7199
sscc
Scarletmoon
abstractsmigs
Amarantha
froggy
TheSpiral
_CannibaLCorpsE_
15 posters
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd March 2017, 15:31

No problem.

I figured I would post it for you in case you weren't around.
Back to top Go down
W.A.R.

Contribution Points : 70323
Forum Reputation : 345

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd March 2017, 19:03

I never knew Eric used WAR as a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Moonshadow

Moonshadow

Contribution Points : 71881
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd March 2017, 19:13

Sorry everyone! Embarassed Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for linking it here.
Stupid me scratch
I am looking forward to everyone's answers!
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 67804
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2017, 02:43

Does anyone happen to know who the other 2 'Horsemen" are that are blacked out? Also Eric writing "Stoned" as a weekend activity is funny. It's like he was trying to give us more research to do lol.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2017, 14:20

Scarletmoon wrote:
Does anyone happen to know who the other 2 'Horsemen" are that are blacked out? Also Eric writing "Stoned" as a weekend activity is funny. It's like he was trying to give us more research to do lol.

I would assume Zach is one of them.

Glamazon

Contribution Points : 66785
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2017, 15:30

Scarletmoon wrote:

Possibly Nate Dykeman and Chris Morris.

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2017, 01:29

JM7199 wrote:
I've never read that story before. Interesting.
So does anyone know if Harris really smoked marijuana? He doesn't seem the type...
JM
Stefanie Haney said that she smoked marijuana at the smoker's pit with Eric and Dylan once in 1998 (835). During most of that year they were subjected to drug testing as part of the diversion program (although as far as I can tell, they were actually tested only twice during the program) so I doubt that they would have taken such a big risk during that time. Maybe they started smoking marijuana regularly in 1999 after the program ended, but like you said, Eric did not really seem like the type. Eric didn't even like drinking but he made sure to have a bottle of alcohol out as they were filming the basement tapes. I think that the allusions to substance use were mainly for show, a part of his rebellious persona and not something he really spent a lot of time doing.

(The things that Stefanie said she heard Eric and Dylan say at the smoker's pit are interesting though.)

Edit: Chris Morris also stated that he saw Eric and Dylan smoking marijuana once (10839).

Last edited by sscc on 24th March 2017, 09:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 67804
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2017, 04:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is probably right. Zach was not as close to Eric by the time the second part of senior year started, he also did will his stuff to Nate and Chris. I wasn't sure if someone knew for certain though. Thank you both for taking the time to get back to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabratha

Sabratha

Contribution Points : 97590
Forum Reputation : 440

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 14:06

TheSpiral wrote:
"A custom burn of gothic industrial stuff"
The Fly CD?

Fly is by no way a "gothic industrial" band. Though its possible that the CD he mentioned was not by the "Fly" band, but rather a "fly CD", fly being a slang for "great/cool".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th May 2017, 21:39

sscc wrote:
Scarletmoon wrote:
Were they already in the planning stages of NBK when Eric filled this out? he seems to be telling people that he won't be around much longer. I've seen the survey many times but, no date.
He says that his favorite class is bowling (36) so I would guess that it was written during the second semester of his senior year.

67. What’s your the most embarrassing moment? Getting arrested

That would help place the time this was written a little more.

And my personal favorite:

5.Where do you live now? Hell. A few days ago people called it Littleton (Denver)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.    Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric Harris filled out questionnaire.
Page 1 of 1