Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Share | 
 

 School layout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NotYourRobot



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: School layout    Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know if this is actual footage of the inside/outside of the school before the massacre but it's a very believable replica.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3243
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: School layout    Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:14 pm

Which part(s) of the video are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NotYourRobot



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-03-24

PostSubject: Re: School layout    Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:22 pm

The library footage looks like the fire department video without the evidence markers or the bloodstains. Then there are clear shots of the cafeteria and the staircase. And the outside stairs without Danny's body and later with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sororityalpha

avatar

Posts : 3243
Join date : 2013-03-22
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: School layout    Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:45 pm

NotYourRobot wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't know if this is actual footage of the inside/outside of the school before the massacre but it's a very believable replica.

sororityalpha wrote:
Which part(s) of the video are you referring to?

NotYourRobot wrote:
The library footage looks like the fire department video without the evidence markers or the bloodstains. Then there are clear shots of the cafeteria and the  staircase. And the outside stairs without Danny's body and later with

The link you posted is dead.

Here is another link with the same video - City in Fear:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please tell me which parts specifically you are referring to in the video - like what times, etc.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
School layout
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» just another reason the school pisses me off
» World Layout Sample
» A little layout guide for those who want to give making one a try
» Tsuji: School
» Welcome to school, ladies and gentlemen!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum :: Documents, evidence, and videos-
Jump to: