Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's prom date situation?

Go down 
+16
sscc
Scarletmoon
W.A.R.
slippy123
Criminalprofiling123
Pennydreadful
Fatheroftwo
Lizpuff
Rose The Hat
dahlia_rose
Jenn
sororityalpha
Love
TheSpiral
shades
bradt93
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose The Hat

Contribution Points : 65548
Forum Reputation : 0

Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:49 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
So Eric's mom was in FL when the shooting occurred? Never knew that. I wonder if she flew home immediately.
No. She couldn't have been in Florida. She was there at the house when they searched it and was telling the police she didn't want them going in Eric's room. A flight from Florida to Colorado would probably take 4 hours. The cops showed up at the Harris' house not long after the shooting started.

Thats what I thought. I guess her trip was planned sometime after the 20th then.

She had hair/waxing apointments on 4/17 in preparation for a girls vacation to Florida. On 4/20, the hairdresser states she called Kathy's house, and when there was no answer, the hairdresser assumed Kathy was in Florida. I think that is where this question is coming from.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 pm

shades wrote:
rose the hat wrote:
If body language proves anything, Robyn had feelings for Dylan. If you look at the Prom Pics, or the 'relaxed' official senior picture, you can see that. Robyn really liked Dylan. Chemistry is an odd thing, though. If he didn't return her feelings, it was what it was.

she liked him but she liked everybody else too.

You are not wrong though. One of the reasons for it is that she was willing to buy guns for him and Eric. Probably to impress him and not let him down. If anything Dylan used Robyn cause he knew she would do anything for him.

So Robyn was, to put it politely, 'boy crazy'?
Back to top Go down
dahlia_rose

dahlia_rose

Contribution Points : 69904

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Pennydreadful wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
Pennydreadful wrote:
what do you mean by under developed? he seems pretty average to me. is it because he wasn't a muscular guy? i agree with everyting else said here though. he wasn't popular, went for girls out of his league, who on top of that even had boyfriends. and it certainly didn't help that he came on too strong and couldn't handle rejection that well. he would be way more successful if he had better social skills.  

Well, I hate high school teens, they are so fickle and picky.
true, most kids that age are assholes, but fortunately most of us grow up and mature at least to some degree. i too felt like i dont belong in hs, i felt just completely worthless and painfully shy. i had 3 friends, never felt like i'm good enough or smart enough to even talk to people. well, few years ago we had a reunion and some of my classmates who were popular, expressed how they thought i was kinda stuck up as if i deemed myself too cool, because i  didn't wanna talk to them or hang out. it's quite interesting how differently we perceive ourselves vs. how others see us. especially at that awkward age.

You know, that's exactly what people who knew me in high school said! It's funny how some extroverted people will interpret introverted behavior. I was told that people thought I acted like I was too cool for everyone, or that I didn't like anyone at all. Yet others thought I suffered a family tragedy and didn't want to talk to anyone about it. Still others thought I was mysterious and were too intimidated by my long bouts of silence to talk to me.

The truth was just plain embarrassing: my social skills were abysmal and my interests were either marginal, outdated or completely esoteric. I could only connect to other people through similar music tastes or morbid and philosophical subjects. Of course, overhearing my conversations that were few and far between to begin with must've been pretty offputting for some students and I only realize that now... when I remember that I made a new friend once by discussing our experiences with the supernatural and 80s/90s horror movies. Everyone else was decking out their MySpace page, hanging out in the park or just having lives and I was... sequestered in my room listening to A Perfect Circle and reading a bunch of weeby manga. I didn't treat people like they actually existed and I kinda regret that. LOL
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:04 am

rose the hat wrote:
I wouldn't call her boy crazy more like easily smitten by guys, needy.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 3:26 am

shades wrote:
rose the hat wrote:
I wouldn't call her boy crazy more like easily smitten by guys, needy.

Did you know her personally?
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:43 am

rose the hat wrote:
Did you know her personally?
Of course not. Why? Do I seem so sure of what I'm saying?
Just refer to her letters, the testimonies, the things we know she had done with Dylan and the relationship she had with their friends.
She liked Chris, but he wasn't around, and if she was into Dylan too then it kinda proves my point.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:51 am

Rose The Hat wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
So Eric's mom was in FL when the shooting occurred? Never knew that. I wonder if she flew home immediately.
No. She couldn't have been in Florida. She was there at the house when they searched it and was telling the police she didn't want them going in Eric's room. A flight from Florida to Colorado would probably take 4 hours. The cops showed up at the Harris' house not long after the shooting started.

Thats what I thought. I guess her trip was planned sometime after the 20th then.

She had hair/waxing apointments on 4/17 in preparation for a girls vacation to Florida. On 4/20, the hairdresser states she called Kathy's house, and when there was no answer, the hairdresser assumed Kathy was in Florida. I think that is where this question is coming from.
That's weird that the hairdresser called her house. She didn't know when the trip was but knew her well enough to call her house to see what was going on?

Back to top Go down
Fatheroftwo

Contribution Points : 83263

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:46 pm

Pennydreadful wrote:
what do you mean by under developed? he seems pretty average to me. is it because he wasn't a muscular guy? i agree with everyting else said here though. he wasn't popular, went for girls out of his league, who on top of that even had boyfriends. and it certainly didn't help that he came on too strong and couldn't handle rejection that well. he would be way more successful if he had better social skills.  

late bloomer.. but yes, I was referring to physicality.

It's a brutal age for kids, they are growing physically and emotionally. Guys like E and D don't stand much of a chance at that age.. even Dylan being 6'4" was awkward and very skinny. Other guys, in particular the jocks, were early bloomers and literally fully grown/past puberty and more appealing by HS standards. E and D'S best days were ahead of them and unfortunately not to be seen.

Just this morning I picked up my sons buddy from high school at the airport so they could go skiing for spring break. They were both "under developed" into their junior/senior years in HS. They both played multiple sports in HS and were in the alleged "cool crowd", but not who all the girls were chasing. Fast forward a mere 18 mos and they are FR in college @ 6'1 & 6'2 and have gained 30+ lbs.

As adults we now realize how trivial all of this is, but to the HS kids they are all wrapped in the "now". Anybody hit their 10 or 20 year HS reunion yet? I remember a lot of "who is that.. did she really graduate with us or is that someones date?" in relation to some beautiful woman whom nobody even recognized when she was a girl walking the halls. Heck, the most attractive girl in my school was dating professional athletes our senior year.. she was 200 lbs of raging bitch at the 10 year reunion.

By year 20 reunion it was pretty clear the guys that were considered "most attractive" were the guys with the most success and personality.. whose kidding who, it was 90% based on success. Some of those were kids who were in the "in crowd", but the numbers changed dramatically.

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 2:55 pm

Fatheroftwo wrote:
Pennydreadful wrote:

late bloomer..  but yes, I was referring to physicality.

It's a brutal age for kids, they are growing physically and emotionally.  Guys like E and D don't stand much of a chance at that age..  even Dylan being 6'4" was awkward and very skinny.  Other guys, in particular the jocks, were early bloomers and literally fully grown/past puberty and more appealing by HS standards.  E and D'S best days were ahead of them and unfortunately not to be seen.

Just this morning I picked up my sons buddy from high school at the airport so they could go skiing for spring break.  They were both "under developed" into their junior/senior years in HS.  They both played multiple sports in HS and were in the alleged "cool crowd", but not who all the girls were chasing.  Fast forward a mere 18 mos and they are FR in college @ 6'1 & 6'2 and have gained 30+ lbs.

As adults we now realize how trivial all of this is, but to the HS kids they are all wrapped in the "now".  Anybody hit their 10 or 20 year HS reunion yet?  I remember a lot of "who is that..  did she really graduate with us or is that someones date?" in relation to some beautiful woman whom nobody even recognized when she was a girl walking the halls.  Heck, the most attractive girl in my school was dating professional athletes our senior year..  she was 200 lbs of raging bitch at the 10 year reunion.

By year 20 reunion it was pretty clear the guys that were considered "most attractive" were the guys with the most success and personality..  whose kidding who, it was 90% based on success.  Some of those were kids who were in the "in crowd", but the numbers changed dramatically.

My ten year reunion was last year. I didn't go but got invited to the facebook group and got a ton of requests for friends by them. One guy in particular raging Jock asshole who was absolutely gorgeous in highschool is now bald and odd looking. So looks are for sure not forever!

Fatheroftwo

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:12 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Fatheroftwo wrote:
Pennydreadful wrote:

late bloomer..  but yes, I was referring to physicality.

It's a brutal age for kids, they are growing physically and emotionally.  Guys like E and D don't stand much of a chance at that age..  even Dylan being 6'4" was awkward and very skinny.  Other guys, in particular the jocks, were early bloomers and literally fully grown/past puberty and more appealing by HS standards.  E and D'S best days were ahead of them and unfortunately not to be seen.

Just this morning I picked up my sons buddy from high school at the airport so they could go skiing for spring break.  They were both "under developed" into their junior/senior years in HS.  They both played multiple sports in HS and were in the alleged "cool crowd", but not who all the girls were chasing.  Fast forward a mere 18 mos and they are FR in college @ 6'1 & 6'2 and have gained 30+ lbs.

As adults we now realize how trivial all of this is, but to the HS kids they are all wrapped in the "now".  Anybody hit their 10 or 20 year HS reunion yet?  I remember a lot of "who is that..  did she really graduate with us or is that someones date?" in relation to some beautiful woman whom nobody even recognized when she was a girl walking the halls.  Heck, the most attractive girl in my school was dating professional athletes our senior year..  she was 200 lbs of raging bitch at the 10 year reunion.

By year 20 reunion it was pretty clear the guys that were considered "most attractive" were the guys with the most success and personality..  whose kidding who, it was 90% based on success.  Some of those were kids who were in the "in crowd", but the numbers changed dramatically.

My ten year reunion was last year.  I didn't go but got invited to the facebook group and got a ton of requests for friends by them.  One guy in particular raging Jock asshole who was absolutely gorgeous in high school is now bald and odd looking.  So looks are for sure not forever!

I'm the "bald" reference! They actually gave me an award.. all good tho, still holding court despite the "follicly challenged" status:p

I referenced earlier our beauty queen being a bitchy 200lbs, we had a guy I never even met or was aware of that's worth >$500,000,000. You could tell he was nerdy as all get out, very cool guy from what i could tell but he was laughing about his new status vs years ago.

Couple other fun ones.. friend graduated with John Mayer. Said friend is a dork level 5, just happens to be a professional athlete worth millions. Needless to say he & Mayer were a little more popular at the reunion vs high school days.

My favorite is an old intern of mine. Persona non grata in HS. Valedictorian in high school and graduated at 16. Muslim raised, never left the house with exception of school, family etc.. zero friends much less dates. Separated from her family to "have a life", paid her way thru school, dropped bad weight and took on typical american ways, makeup and clothes etc.. She's in LA now with a great IT related job in Hollywood and is contracted thru Ford Modeling... national model for one large company and the resume of tv, movie and bill board modeling is impressive. I've seen her teenage pics.. I had to be convinced it was the same person.

High school is BS, I somewhat reluctantly was on the "right side" of the deal and quite honestly had no respect for half of the circle we were in.

Sadly E & H never had the chance to realize the game changes later in life or most importantly when we decide to change it for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

Contribution Points : 91031
Forum Reputation : 255

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:26 pm

I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular. As I said before I was well liked in H.S., but I didn't talk to any girls, because I was shy, that's my own fault. I think more women want you to notice them than vice versa, am I wrong?

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:36 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular.

That's great. So why you still garnering so much anger about the past?

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:56 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular. As I said before I was well liked in H.S., but I didn't talk to any girls, because I was shy, that's my own fault. I think more women want you to notice them than vice versa, am I wrong?

yes, for a lot of different reasons... but, yes.

btw, bradt93.. I only give "shit" to those I like. Please remember that if/when I counter ur thoughts. You are an enigma, but you are our enigma. (insert smiley face)
Back to top Go down
Criminalprofiling123

Criminalprofiling123

Contribution Points : 65431

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 6:28 pm

bradt93 wrote:

Sounds like you're living the dream Cool

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 4:32 am

shades wrote:
bradt93 wrote:
I'm quiet attractive now. Blonde blue eyed and average weight, muscular.

That's great. So why you still garnering so much anger about the past?
Because I don't have a social life in real life and it makes me sad.,
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:37 pm

I just thought of something when Eric and Dylan committed the murders, they became the people they hated, they essentially became the "bullies" Does that make any sense?

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 pm

bradt93 wrote:
I just thought of something when Eric and Dylan committed the murders, they became the people they hated, they essentially became the "bullies" Does that make any sense?

definitely one of the twists and saddest points in the Columbine saga.

I know a lot of people identify with being bullied like E & D, but where I lost respect and empathy for them is when I researched that they bullied and eventually killed some of the weaker kids including special ed students.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:49 pm

That's also what I still don't get, Evan Todd was a jock and they had a chance to kill him in the library, why didn't they? why go after the people who didn't bully them?

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:39 pm

Jenn wrote:
Rose The Hat wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
Jenn wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

That's weird that the hairdresser called her house. She didn't know when the trip was but knew her well enough to call her house to see what was going on?

I thought it was strange as well. She was probably just being nosy in the guise of concern.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:47 am

bradt93 wrote:
That's also what I still don't get, Evan Todd was a jock and they had a chance to kill him in the library, why didn't they? why go after the people who didn't bully them?

Exactly. How many times did Dylan shoot poor Eric Velasquez? 7 times? Poor Velasquez. He'd had a stroke when he was a baby, and was mentally challenged the rest of his life. He was completely innocent.

I don't know. Eric and Dylan were both mentally ill (a term Sue Klebold is unable to use). I don't think they were in their right minds when they took out their rage on Columbine.

Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 am

Noone deserves to be killed, but it would seem to me in their minds that he's the one that deserved it.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:01 am

Unless they let Evan Todd live so he can be tormented by the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:12 am

bradt93 wrote:
Unless they let Evan Todd live so he can be tormented by the whole thing.

Gotta leave a witness to tell the tale?
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 67804
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:27 am

@Rose The Hat, his name was Kyle Valasquez. I don't think they gave a fuck about the kids social standings or personalities at that point. Eric and Dylan were just over it, they wanted to play God, kill themselves when they were done with that, and that's what they did.

Last edited by Scarletmoon on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:28 am

bradt93 wrote:
Noone deserves to be killed, but it would seem to me in their minds that he's the one that deserved it.
Evan may not have been the nicest kid but we don't really know anything about that. We only know the comments he made after Eric pointed his shotgun at him from across the library and pulled the trigger and after Dylan pointed a TEC-9 in his face from a foot away, looked in his eyes and told Evan to give him a good reason not to kill him. After Evan told them that he never had a problem with them and never would, Dylan said he was going to let the "fat fuck" live but Eric could shoot him if he felt like it. As far as I know, there is no evidence that Evan bullied either of them. Eric and Dylan had the chance to shoot him but obviously didn't feel that Evan "deserved" to die. They didn't even seem to know who he was.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:35 am

Scarletmoon wrote:
@Rose The Hat, his name was Kyle Valasquez. I don't think they gave a fuck about the kids social standings or personalities at that point. Eric and Dylan were just over it, they wanted to play God, kill themselves when they were done with that, and that's what they did.

You're right. I feel bad that I remembered his name incorrectly. I agree with the rest of your statement as well.
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:50 am

@Rose The Hat, I may not be able to type the name the way it needs to be, in order to tag you, but,don't feel bad. I think I came off as a bit of a cunt, its saint pattys day so sorry it came off that way. I was just giving you his first name, in case you didn't know it. Some people are very new to this topic.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:54 am

All of this is just a huge mystery to us and we will never know the real reason "why"

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree because the people that know the truth blew their brains out. They were kids, dead longer than they were alive at this point. They could have gotten help prior to the massacre. Regardless of this help, Eric only had eyes for girls out of his league. It would be great if there was no such thing, but there is.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:07 am

Scarletmoon wrote:
@Rose The Hat, I may not be able to type the name the way it needs to be, in order to tag you, but,don't feel bad. I think I came off as a bit of a cunt, its saint pattys day so sorry it came off that way. I was just giving you his first name, in case you didn't know it. Some people are very new to this topic.

No worries! I just feel bad that I didn't remember Kyle's first name correctly. I guess I have Eric and Dylan on the brain. Eric was the first name that came to my mind. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:13 am

@Rose_The_Hat, I can definitely understand that. Eric is one of the main antagonists of this tragedy. Please let me know how to type your name in, if I get it wrong again, lol I've tried 3 different ways!
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:51 am

Scarletmoon wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I agree because the people that know the truth blew their brains out. They were kids, dead longer than they were alive at this point. They could have gotten help prior to the massacre. Regardless of this help, Eric only had eyes for girls out of his league. It would be great if there was no such thing, but there is.
Their shouldn't be any "leagues" in high school, but teenagers are very judgmental and mean. The only thing I fault Eric on is not trying hard enough to get a date, I'm sure their were pretty girls galore at that big high school.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:22 am

Scarletmoon wrote:
@Rose_The_Hat, I can definitely understand that. Eric is one of the main antagonists of this tragedy. Please let me know how to type your name in, if I get it wrong again, lol I've tried 3 different ways!

I'm not sure how to tag me, either. When I made my name, I just typed in Rose The Hat. When I try to talk to others here, Ive been quoting, then answering. I didn't know you could @ people.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

Contribution Points : 67641

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:55 am

bradt93 wrote:
Before you pretend to something, you need to meet this requirement.
Their shouldn't be any "leagues" in high school, but teenagers are very judgmental and mean. The only thing I fault Eric on is not trying hard enough to get a date, I'm sure their were pretty girls galore at that big high school.
Before you pretend to something, you need to meet this requirement. Elliot Rodger wanted a beautiful blonde... Nothing like? And you do not have the same problem? Maybe it's all about this? Someone wants something that he can not get? That is, everyone owes you, and you do not owe anyone. Why would it suddenly? That's the problem! Do not expect that someone owes you, because you're not the center of the universe and the world does not revolve around you! If you want something, make an effort or curb appetite. The only way!
I hope you are not offended by my words, but in fact, I probably see what you can't see or don't want to see...

shades

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:01 am

I don't think you're ever gonna stop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I don't even know what you're expecting out of people here when you're gonna disregard them anyway, constantly talking about women and acting like they owe you anything at all. You're still talking about your high school days and it's been long over. It's getting so boring to see you say anything.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:30 am

I stand by my words, they are very fickle and judgemental in H.S. I'm not talking about my H.S. days, I'm talking about what high school was probably like for Eric and Dylan. my high school days were just fine and I was pretty popular, I did play football. I always treated everyone with respect.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:33 am

I guess I'm the only one who thinks of everyone as a human being whether they are "popular" or "nerdy"
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 5:20 am

You are talking about "beautiful girls" who must meet with some guy. They "must give a chance" and the like. In this case, the guy just wants to, well, girls always have to. And not just some girls there, but "beautiful." Should not a guy at least attract this girl? And would you personally "give a chance" to an "ugly" girl? Hey, how about this option? You like? Do you think that you deserve better? Then prove it! In other words, someone is demanding someone, but does not consider it necessary to meet the criteria of others.
Of course everyone is worthy of respect, and girls including. Unless she doesn't want to be with someone she loves? Or girls must always comply with someone's desires? Well then moderate your egoism.
And if you want to use someone until you are interested in (say sex), then be prepared that you will also use. Relationship with someone is not only getting pleasure, but also mutual responsibilities.
So, if a guy wants a "beautiful girl", then let the first be sure that he deserves it! And once you decide that this girl is worthy of you, then she has every right to decide if you deserve her!

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:05 pm

Well, Brandi never gave Eric a chance. It was all about "Jeremy". She should've told him dude I'm not interested. Don't mess with someone's emotions like that is all I'm saying.

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:13 pm

She was not interested and did not hide it. Only a stupid or naive person would not understand this. And how do you know what is really wanted from her Eric?

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:18 pm

bradt93, if you will stick a woman you don't want a relationship, you will give her a chance?

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:20 pm

Also Eric was not "ugly", she was a damn fool.

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 pm

bradt93 wrote:
Also Eric was not "ugly", she was a damn fool.
He was a nice guy. Well, at least he wasn't so ugly that no girl would like to meet him. But he was not the only guy in school or the last man on Earth...

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], why was she a damn fool? He just wasn't her type, that's all. I'm sure not every girl is your type either. I'm not sure why you're so redundant but, everyone gets the point, we have heard you say it over and over. How about moving on to something new? Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Love

Love

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 1:32 pm

And stop comparing yourself with Eric. You absolutely don't look like him. I think Eliot Roger is more your style. And no, I'm not trying to be rude, but your behavior just doesn't leave me much choice. Have finally understand that the problem is only in you.
If you want to change something, start with yourself. For starters, you need to stop blaming. Especially people whom you do not know personally. If someone hurt you, learn to forgive. If you can't change the past, just let it go, live in the present. If you have trouble understanding, you'd better ask at least twice and sometimes listen to the opinions of others before you accuse someone. This will greatly facilitate your life. We all have to make concessions. Why is it so difficult for you? If you want people to understand you, learn first to understand others.
I don't want to offend you, but you clearly have problems with communication and understanding. And I think you push people away who want to help you.

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74176
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:25 pm

Love wrote:
And stop comparing yourself with Eric. You absolutely don't look like him. I think Eliot Roger is more your style. And no, I'm not trying to be rude, but your behavior just doesn't leave me much choice. Have finally understand that the problem is only in you.
If you want to change something, start with yourself. For starters, you need to stop blaming. Especially people whom you do not know personally. If someone hurt you, learn to forgive. If you can't change the past, just let it go, live in the present. If you have trouble understanding, you'd better ask at least twice and sometimes listen to the opinions of others before you accuse someone. This will greatly facilitate your life. We all have to make concessions. Why is it so difficult for you? If you want people to understand you, learn first to understand others.
I don't want to offend you, but you clearly have problems with communication and understanding. And I think you push people away who want to help you.

THIS.

A big issue is you can't explain anything to him. I've tried to answer his questions to the point where I get pretty frustrated and he never acknowledged any of my posts. We can run around in circles trying to educate him, but I don't think anyone's comments will satisfy him, b/c it's not what he wants to hear. He'll just take his repetitive questions to another thread and incorporate them into that subject, and when he gets called out he uses his brief experience with bullying from 15 years ago as an excuse for his behavior.

I don't think he'll be satisfied until he gets replies that mirror his own opinions.

Sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but unfortunately bullying will always exist. It even exists among non human animals. Life isn't fair. We can be like you and hold onto LONG past events forever and use them as an excuse for the rest of our lives (even though you've indicated that life got better for you once you got into high school, so I don't know why you're holding into your experience from middle school), or we can learn from our experiences and become stronger and move on. You'll find that not letting go of negative events will hold you back in life.

If you hate bullying so much then research some anti bullying programs and get involved. Figure out a way to stop it instead of asking WHY.

No one knows why e&d didn't target bullies and killed innocent people. The main theory was it's because they killed at random and essentially wanted *everyone* to die. This has been explained to you, yet you still keep asking it everywhere.

No one but the staff that was there at the time can answer why the teachers allowed bullying to go on at that school. This has been explained to you, yet you continue to ask it.

People have given you examples of why e&d had problems with girls, but I guess no one's answers have been good enough for you b/c that's another question that pops up everywhere.

Bashing Brandi and Evan Todd over and over again will probably result in getting you in trouble here. Evan Todd was like 3 years younger than e&d and didn't eve know them. Yes he made shitty comments after the fact but the outcasts he referenced were NOT e&d (unless e&d wore horns on their hats and made out in the halls). Not sure why you keep focusing on him...

All anyone here can do is SPECULATE.

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to get out of people here at this point. I've suggested this before but maybe try doing some research. Maybe you'll find what you want to hear outside of the forum.
Back to top Go down
bradt93

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:32 pm

None of you understand why I dislike people like Brandi. Brandi should've told Dylan straight up front I'm not interested in you, not mess with his emotions. I watched the video in the cafeteria, that's exactly what she did. She came up to him at first, then immediately ignored Eric and started talking to "Jeremy", you don't think that's rude? I've experienced women like her back then and I'm sorry they are F ing useless. I hope she's changed for the better, but I seriously doubt it.

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 2:35 pm

What I'm trying to "get out" of people here is that I wish some of you would see my point of view. Messing with people's emotions can also cause them to snap.
Back to top Go down
Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], you are not going to change anyone's mind, everyone has their own opinions. Why can't you accept other peoples opinions? Move on, stop inserting the same thing into every thread. I don't understand what you are accomplishing by frustrating people, is that want you want? Brandi was a teenager, she wasn't interested but they were friends, who the hell knows why she didn't tell him. Also, she clearly stated that she would have gone to prom with Eric but he asked last minute. Constantly bashing her is not going to do anything at all, she seemed like a pretty typical teen to me, but that's my opinion. You seem to really hate women, I don't think any of us here have wronged you.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 3:29 pm

bradt93 wrote:
None of you understand why I dislike people like Brandi. Brandi should've told Dylan straight up front I'm not interested in you, not mess with his emotions. I watched the video in the cafeteria, that's exactly what she did. She came up to him at first, then immediately ignored Eric and started talking to "Jeremy", you don't think that's rude? I've experienced women like her back then and I'm sorry they are F ing useless. I hope she's changed for the better, but I seriously doubt it.
You asked me why people have stopped responding to you. It's this shit right here - because you say the same thing over and over and over again. We get it, Brad, you were bullied and it still affects you 15 years later. You're obviously a fan of Dylan and Eric's, and to you, they did no wrong and it was everybody else's fault that they decided to try and blow up their school. You have blamed everybody BUT Dylan and Eric for what they did.

I told you to stop dragging Evan Todd into this. I told you to stop talking shit about Brandi and women in general. I banned you for the crap you were saying about Evan Todd and for the crap you said to me about being a stupid woman. You apologized to the forum so I gave you a second chance and you're STILL doing the same things that I banned you for in the first place and I'm STILL getting private messages from people complaining about you.

Evan Todd was the victim, not Dylan and Eric. Dylan and Eric were the murderers. I don't know why you're so obsessed with Evan Todd. He didn't even know Dylan and Eric and if he was such a bully to them, Dylan would have killed him. And Brandi did not owe Eric a God damn thing. She didn't have to tell him anything. She wasn't interested and she made that clear. It's not HER fault Eric didn't get that message. And some of the members here are getting annoyed as all hell with you hijacking every topic and turning it into a "Dylan and Eric were bullied" and "it's everybody else's fault that Dylan and Eric killed people" thread.

From now on, stick to the topic of the thread. Any more posts about bullying and Evan Todd, I'm going to delete. Any posts about Brandi, I'm going to delete. Any posts about women, I am going to delete and this is the absolute last time I'm saying it, the very next time I see you talking shit about Evan Todd, Brandi or women, I am going to ban you. And I won't be giving you a third chance. So don't even waste your time posting any more stuff about Evan Todd and Brandi because I will delete it and I will ban you. It's enough and I'm really tired of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's prom date situation?   Eric's prom date situation? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's prom date situation?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next