Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarmaladeSkies

Contribution Points : 101391
Forum Reputation : 0

Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Empty
PostSubject: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:46 am

Reading through the files on Dylan and came across a man who claimed to have encountered on a skiing trip and said that he talked about bombing Columbine high school before he ever even went there. Not sure if we've discussed this before but this is completely new to me.
Back to top Go down
Jaan

Contribution Points : 101157
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:08 am

I considered this a made up story, someone wanted his 5 seconds of fame by hanging up a BS story. You've probably also read the statement of an officer's friend who talked to Klebold online, the bottom line was that Klebold was gay and told him beforehand that the shooting was going to happen.
There are loads of these made up story's throughout the 11K.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:13 am

Jaan wrote:
I considered this a made up story, someone wanted his 5 seconds of fame by hanging up a BS story. You've probably also read the statement of an officer's friend who talked to Klebold online, the bottom line was that Klebold was gay and told him beforehand that the shooting was going to happen.

And didn't he also supposedly talk to this 'friend' over the telephone and told him that he and Eric were lovers?

Back to top Go down
Jaan

Contribution Points : 101157
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:14 am

Jenn wrote:
Jaan wrote:

And didn't he also supposedly talk to this 'friend' over the telephone and told him that he and Eric were lovers?

Yep, that's the one. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:22 am

Jaan wrote:
Jenn wrote:
Jaan wrote:

Yep, that's the one. Pathetic.

Yes, I agree. I don't think any of these people actually talked to either of them. There was someone on the old board who was saying stuff about how they used to talk to Eric in AOL chat rooms.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:21 pm

MarmaladeSkies wrote:
Reading through the files on Dylan and came across a man who claimed to have encountered on a skiing trip and said that he talked about bombing Columbine high school before he ever even went there. Not sure if we've discussed this before but this is completely new to me.

i heard about this on a podcast last year
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 am

I read somewhere on the internet that Nostradamus actually knew his name.

And you know that everything on the internet is true.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Page 010438-010440 Mike Connors Statement in the 11K

** But the reference to the skiing trip 5 years ago story with Dylan is from James Martin Middleton Page 010441
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?   Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Dylan plan to bomb Columbine five years before it happened?
Page 1 of 1