Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crime scene and CCTV photos.

Go down 
+19
v1lla1n
Subdomine
tfsa47090
howgoyoufar
TaylorsMom
Lizpuff
Zerogoth22
Screamingophelia
Daniel768
Draw_It_White
FrenchObserver
starrwilliams
1Mare1
DooMRebel
Littlelo
sororityalpha
asloversgo
Guest83142
Jenn
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fled9Pd4

Contribution Points : 32750
Forum Reputation : 0

Crime scene and CCTV photos. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crime scene and CCTV photos.   Crime scene and CCTV photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 1:21 pm

v1lla1n wrote:
Guest wrote:
MrHorror93700 wrote:
Nobody noticed it looks like Dave Sanders was wearing a mask ?

Very Strange

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mask like this

I see what your saying. In certain still frames of the footage it does seem like his faced is covered.  Cameras were very grainy and just total crap back then compared to what we have today.  

Would be interested in hearing your theory on this. This man seems to have no visible facial hair along the side of his face, while Sanders had a full beard. Even on top of his head, Sanders had graying, wispy hair, while the man in the picture has dark, seemingly full volume hair. Strange.

It’s possible that it isn’t Dave Sanders but one of the custodians (Jay Gallentine, John Curtis, or Tony Arnold.) They were all running around directing students as well, and I know at least Curtis ran upstairs and was shot at from the north hallway. Later on you can see Curtis and I think Arnold run away from a pipe bomb on the stairs (they talk about this in their testimony, so I’m pretty sure it’s them), and they’re wearing white shirts and slacks similar to this.
Back to top Go down
Fled9Pd4

Contribution Points : 32750
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene and CCTV photos.   Crime scene and CCTV photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 1:25 pm

v1lla1n wrote:
Guest wrote:
MrHorror93700 wrote:
Nobody noticed it looks like Dave Sanders was wearing a mask ?

Very Strange

Mask like this

I see what your saying. In certain still frames of the footage it does seem like his faced is covered.  Cameras were very grainy and just total crap back then compared to what we have today.  

Would be interested in hearing your theory on this. This man seems to have no visible facial hair along the side of his face, while Sanders had a full beard. Even on top of his head, Sanders had graying, wispy hair, while the man in the picture has dark, seemingly full volume hair. Strange.

It’s possible it’s actually one of the custodians (Jay Gallentine, John Curtis, or Tony Arnold.) They were all running around directing kids too, and I believe they were dressed similar to the figure in the picture, in light-colored shirts and slacks. If you look at the youtube comments for the full CCTV footage, people claim every male adult in the video is Sanders. I’ve always heard that this is Sanders, though, so I assumed investigators identified him by the clothes he’s wearing. Honestly I think he was just one of those guys whose beard was lighter than the hair on his head, so it seems to blend into his face.

Last edited by Fled9Pd4 on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cakeman

cakeman

Contribution Points : 80772
Forum Reputation : 1491

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene and CCTV photos.   Crime scene and CCTV photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2020 3:34 pm

Seems to me just beard/sideburns being mistaken for the edge of a mask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crime scene and CCTV photos.   Crime scene and CCTV photos. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crime scene and CCTV photos.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2