Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last known words?

Go down 
+3
TheSpiral
Draw_It_White
dontknow43
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dontknow43

Contribution Points : 64662
Forum Reputation : 0

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Obviously Eric and Dylan's actual last words will never be known. What were their last known words, though? There are so many witness testimonies out there to wade through, who was the last person to hear them, and what did they say?
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:09 am

I'm not 100% sure but I'm guessing it'll have been the "let's go to the commons" conversation as the last known thing (when Dylan had his bitch fit and smashed something up). Of course, as you mention, they'll have said plenty between then and when they killed themselves.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74839
Forum Reputation : 63

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 5:18 am

"Today is the day the world's gona come to an end, today is the day we die". During their first trip to the commons.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82357
Forum Reputation : 0

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 7:10 pm

It was probably during the "quiet" period of the massacre, right? When they were roaming the halls, a student hiding in the bathroom said they shouted "We know you're in there!" from outside the door and threatened to kill anyone in there.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 3:09 pm

TheSpiral wrote:
"Today is the day the world's gona come to an end, today is the day we die". During their first trip to the commons.

Who heard them say this?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 3:23 pm

slippy123 wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:

Who heard them say this?

Joey Renee Marcotte
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 6:51 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
slippy123 wrote:
TheSpiral wrote:

Who heard them say this?

Joey Renee Marcotte

Can you link me to her 11k interview if possible? I don't think I've read the accounts of people in the cafeteria during the "quiet period".
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124034
Forum Reputation : 1001

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Pages 003646 & 009029
Back to top Go down

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 2:02 am

Last known message Eric posted on the website on the day of the shooting: "Today is my last day on Earth"
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193207
Forum Reputation : 1317

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 12:37 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
Pages 003646 & 009029

On page 9031, i never read anyone who talked about Eric wearing a bright orange shirt and jeans. That sounds like more of something Dylan would wear.

Where are the statements from the people who were still in the cafeteria after Eric and Dylan left the library?

Last known words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last known words?   Last known words? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last known words?
Page 1 of 1