Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best Columbine documentary or book?

Go down 
+17
LPorter101
tragedy79
Jenn
Lifetime
Marco1211
em81
Juicy Jazzy
sororityalpha
lasttrain
tfsa47090
areyoulistening
Jaan
queenfarooq
deelightful
Laeda
carrie12
StinkyOldGrapes
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151268
Forum Reputation : 2754

The best Columbine documentary or book? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best Columbine documentary or book?   The best Columbine documentary or book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:42 pm

Lifetime wrote:
I don't get it, what would there be to write about the Sandy Hook shooting? Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Mentally disturbed man shoots mother in the head at home, then shoots up an elementary school. The end.

There, I just wrote it, enjoy.

Most if not all stories can be summed up in a few words. (The Sixth Sense: Kid sees dead folks everywhere. Shrink tries to help kid. Shocking end twist: shrink is dead himself. Cinderella: Girl's dad dies. She's treated like shit by her über-bitchy stepmother, but ends up marrying a rich guy.)

It's how the story is told, and not the story itself, that keeps you watching (or not).

Adam Lanza was a sick fuck. But he loved him some Dance Dance Revolution.

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105538
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The best Columbine documentary or book?   The best Columbine documentary or book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:54 pm

Does anyone know if anyone has scanned the Kass book, maybe put it online for free reading wink wink
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The best Columbine documentary or book?   The best Columbine documentary or book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:55 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Does anyone know if anyone has scanned the Kass book, maybe put it online for free reading wink wink

I have a PDF of it that I believe I found on here but I cannot find the link. If you want I could try to put it online and pm it to you or something
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105538
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: The best Columbine documentary or book?   The best Columbine documentary or book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 2:59 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I have a PDF of it that I believe I found on here but I cannot find the link.  If you want I could try to put it online and pm it to you or something

I'd love you for that. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The best Columbine documentary or book?   The best Columbine documentary or book? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2016 3:05 pm

slippy123 wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
slippy123 wrote:

I have a PDF of it that I believe I found on here but I cannot find the link.  If you want I could try to put it online and pm it to you or something

I'd love you for that. Thanks in advance.

I PM you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best Columbine documentary or book?   The best Columbine documentary or book? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best Columbine documentary or book?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2