Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)

Go down 
+21
Lavitax
slippy123
Ainjel
edgelord
H311ish.B3ast
jodie-b
macks_ant86
Gonz
o7p7a
cicero
human_abstract
starrwilliams
Jenn
Grayscale
EGSandrew
Juicy Jazzy
shades
browneyes11
Draw_It_White
TheSpiral
PredBull
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PredBull

Contribution Points : 66252
Forum Reputation : 0

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Empty
PostSubject: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Did you check his channel recently? It's gone. His facebook and twitter are also gone.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Well he's hacked again...

Last edited by PredBull on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 74839
Forum Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 4:04 pm

Maybe he's just working on an overhaul.

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 97993
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 5:44 pm

I watched something on there yesterday or the day before. You are right though, looks to have gone down on YouTube.

His email has been deactivated too. I wonder why he's packed in?
Back to top Go down
browneyes11

browneyes11

Contribution Points : 84619

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 11:02 pm

Hasn't he done this before?

To experience life after death, in solitude, in compassion, in love.-
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:45 am

browneyes11 wrote:
Hasn't he done this before?

Quite possibly. I know a lot of people get disenchanted with it.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79711
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 3:12 am

Is it possible for him to get in trouble for his content?

Perhaps he's planning a revamp, some kind of surprise comeback. Or maybe people in his real life found him doing this and they're concerned.

Juicy Jazzy

Contribution Points : 98519
Forum Reputation : 21

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 4:38 am

Was he that Australian Columbiner? Or am I thinking of Cleaning Columbine.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 4:38 am

shades wrote:

Perhaps he's planning a revamp, some kind of surprise comeback. Or maybe people in his real life found him doing this and they're concerned.

I reckon he got a new treacle and she thought it was weird him doing it!

I noticed on one of his videos he claimed to only spend about 20 minutes a day researching so it can't be down to the fact it consumes all his time.
Back to top Go down
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 67328

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 8:20 am

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
That's Cleaning Columbine. Honestly I don't know anything about CVA because he never shows his face. My guess is someone in a higher power forced him to remove his social medias. I highly doubt he'd just wake up one day and say "I've had enough of this" because he was very into the history of it all. I wouldn't really understand why though, if that was the case (forced to delete everything) because he wasn't condoning or encouraging mass shootings or anything bad; just ranting. I'm really scratching my head over this...Although I'm personally not a fan of the guy, I still enjoyed seeing what footage he had posted (Tv footage, news coverage, the re-opening of the school after the remodeling, trying to add subtitles to the 911 calls, etc).

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 9:20 am

I was a subscriber to CVA. :'(  I loved his videos. He's the one that found what everyone believes was video of Eric and Dylan actually planting the bombs in the Commons from the cafeteria cams. I wonder what happened..? scratch
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:23 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I was a subscriber to CVA. :'(  I loved his videos. He's the one that found what everyone believes was video of Eric and Dylan actually planting the bombs in the Commons from the cafeteria cams. I wonder what happened..? scratch

He didn't find that did he? He just made a video about it.

He seemed like a good guy - I hope he's back at some point in the future. I was afraid this might happen when he started talking about making videos about other crimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 11:34 am

I'm almost certain that he was the one who discovered it. He was credited with it when someone did a news story or article about it. He was really into the detective aspect of Columbine. His videos were top notch when you were looking for info. I hope he isn't gone for long.Sad
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82357

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 1:37 pm

He was not the one to discover it. Someone on youtube named AWResistance first noticed it and left a comment on the CCTV video. A subscriber named Harbinger then saw the comment and pointed it out to CVA.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 2:11 pm

I said I was ALMOST certain that he was the one to discover it. Smile Thanks for clearing that up. Anyone who had a hand in pointing it out so that it was made known deserves credit.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118758
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 4:35 pm

shades wrote:
Yes, this is exactly what I think happened. He's in the military. He's said that many times. I think either he told coworkers or they somehow found out and told someone higher up or a supervisor or something along those lines.

Juicy Jazzy wrote:
Cleaning Columbine is Australian. CVA is American.

EGSandrew wrote:
Honestly I don't know anything about CVA because he never shows his face.
Why does he have to show his face? How is that relevant to the content he is putting out? You've said that once before about how you don't like him and he makes your blood boil because he has followers that he doesn't deserve because he won't show his face and he's using Columbine to boost himself. I mean, sure, that's your opinion and all but I don't see how him wanting to be anonymous and not show his face or give out his real name on the internet because of his career is such a problem for some people. Would his content be any better or worse if you knew what he looked like?

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I said I was ALMOST certain that he was the one to discover it. Smile  Thanks for clearing that up. Anyone who had a hand in pointing it out so that it was made known deserves credit.
CVA did give them credit. CVA is not the one who had a problem with stealing content and not giving the people he got it off of credit. Like I said, I've worked with him a few times on some of his videos and he always gave me and the forum credit. In his last video, he used one of my Facebook photos as his thumbnail. He gave me credit for that too. He did give credit to the person who pointed out what might be Dylan and Eric planting the bombs.

I'm hoping that he will at least let everyone know why he deleted his channel and social media. I really don't want all his content to be lost like what happened with the old forum. Even if he can't do the channel himself anymore, I really hope there is a way to at least keep it up as an archive.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 4:43 pm

I agree. His videos were packed with info that most people never really thought about or noticed, much less researched. If he doesn't continue to work on Columbine, he will be sorely missed. Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:08 pm

Good riddance.
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 65674

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 pm

I am deeply saddened by this. His channel was the best. I am just glad I watched every single video on his channel. I hope he is okay.
Back to top Go down
human_abstract

Contribution Points : 81571

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 12:39 am

I started researching Columbine on the tail end of the SBB forums, and since then have seen many resources such as CVA's completely disappear, many in a snap like his. Just comes with the territory I guess. To an outsider it is certainly seen as a strange or concerning hobby, so I always assume a family member, significant other, work relation, etc found out I don't blame him if that's the case. Or worse, he was contacted by law enforcement in some capacity. But I don't think that's usually the case.
Back to top Go down
cicero

cicero

Contribution Points : 63866

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:33 am

I'm wondering if anyone managed to save his videos before the delete? Those 911 call captioned videos were particularly excellent
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 2:58 am

The cafeteria footage was an important one too.

Jenn

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 3:28 am

This channel has uploaded some of his stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 7:42 am

Has CVA surfaced yet? There is so much speculation going on at the moment about what may have happened. The biggest question I would like answered is if he chose to delete everything or was forced to. Or if he had no choice at all and was just shut down. IF he made the decision to leave is one thing. We will just have to deal with it. I loved his channel and all the information he provided. BUT if he was forced to remove everything is a matter that if true, is very disturbing.
Back to top Go down
o7p7a

o7p7a

Contribution Points : 64881

PostSubject: That sucks   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2017 1:10 pm

His channel was definitely the best Columbine channel on Youtube. Sad
Back to top Go down
PredBull

Contribution Points : 66252

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this channel also has uploaded some of his videos.
Back to top Go down
Gonz

Gonz

Contribution Points : 84965
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 12:19 pm

It's weird, he was kind of obsessed with getting more and more subscribers and then he just deletes the channel without any warning… I liked the fact that he talked with the people at the National Archives about when the depositions were gonna be released and so + I had never seen that video showing the Columbine gym decorated for prom before, it was a shame that the quality was so terrible.

PredBull wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this channel also has uploaded some of his videos.

Lol at this channel stealing all CVA and Reb the Juvey's channel videos.
Back to top Go down
macks_ant86

macks_ant86

Contribution Points : 64846

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 1:16 pm

I was a subscriber to CVA's channel and had been watching his videos since the beginning before I came here. I didn't get the impression that he wanted to stop making videos, but perhaps the pressure became too much? He said he'd taken a break recently from making videos. And he wanted to know what others' thought about expanding his channel to cover all crimes, so this disappearance seems odd. I don't think his videos have been lost forever, I doubt he deleted them permanently and they probably are still on his computer if not on the internet. Like others I have my suspicions that he's been discovered by a significant other or feels there's a possibility of his content being discovered and he's taken down everything to be safe. When the coast is clear I anticipate he'll reupload his content or be back again in future as he was adamant he'd be the first one to get the depositions on the internet.
Back to top Go down
jodie-b

Contribution Points : 64975

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 10:57 am

I was also confused when I saw that his videos had been deleted. I've been looking around for information as to why it might of been and this is the first discussion I've seen about it.

I didn't get the impression that he would just randomly stop making videos, at least not anytime soon. The last video he put out was about Dylan's journal and had Part 1 in the title so i got the impression there would be more on that topic, but now the channel is gone.

Very strange. I hope he comes back his videos gave a different perspectives in the case and also some videos I have never seen.
Back to top Go down
H311ish.B3ast

H311ish.B3ast

Contribution Points : 67287

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:29 pm

Glad to see this thread. I was getting very concerned about what may have happend. I haven't talked to him on social media or email. I see that those accounts have been clipped too. Sad I really hope everything is okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 1:02 am

I am very sad to see all his content had been deleted. He had posted many interesting discussions on his Facebook. Hopefully, he is okay and someone can reupload all of his work. Some of his videos had things I had yet to see.
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 63239

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:21 pm

Yeah, this sucks. Great source of info, now all that's left is mirrors scattered across YouTube.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Never mind the videos. I am worried about him! We'll never know. Question
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 63239

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 6:11 pm

deeagle wrote:
Never mind the videos.  I am worried about him!  We'll never know.  Question
Was he doing anything that makes you think his life was in danger? Not familiar with all his work myself.
Back to top Go down
Ainjel

Ainjel

Contribution Points : 65833

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 08, 2017 7:47 pm

While I am more prone to believing that the disappearance of his social media sites are related to his military career, I have also wondered if one or more of the victims families may have gotten a lawyer and asked him to stop. I know that he has mentioned he had contacted (mainly through email I believe) several people that are in some way connected to Columbine. Another situation I considered is if some media company(ies) sent a cease and desist order. I am not sure how copyrighting works with all of the videos he posted, especially some of the news feeds.

I think it was in the one of the post regarding Adam Lanza yesterday where someone mentioned that when a YouTube account starts getting a lot of followers their accounts starting getting scrutinized. And I believe he was right at 8k followers and steadily growing when his channel disappeared.

Whatever the reason, it sucks because I feel like his channel had a lot of valuable information and reference value in regards to Columbine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 3:16 am

Hey everyone, I've been thinking a lot about this whole situation with CVA and the various theories everyone has, all of which seem to be pretty valid in my opinion. I was checking the forum pretty often directly after I had noticed CVA's channel was down. If only we knew for sure what happened... Ugh. I really hope he's not in any trouble as far as law enforcement goes, or in trouble in any sense, for that matter. We know that CVA was in the military, but I'm pretty sure that his career with the military has since ended. I believe he had mentioned working a more typical 9-5 job now-a-days, but who knows, maybe he had moved from active duty to reserves. I know he had mentioned having a child as well, and I know others had theorized that maybe his dedication to Columbine had interfered with his personal life. That wouldn't be surprising by any stretch of the mind, but I don't think that would force him to delete his channel and all other social media platforms. You'll notice, though, his account still exists on this forum. I keep hoping we'll see that he's logged back in recently so we can at least rest assured the guy is alright, but I doubt that will happen. I thought he was a great resource and had been able to facilitate a great dialogue through his videos amongst those of us who research Columbine. Okaaay, so... Back to the thing that was the tip of the iceberg and finally forced me to post in this thread. I just found this video on a YouTube channel that is trying to carry on where CVA left off/mirror his channel/you get the point. They had uploaded this video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm not sure if there's already discussion/opinions being formed about this particular video by any of you, but I figured I would share it with you all to see if anyone has any input or would like to try to speak in any way to the validity of this person's statements.

Last edited by everlastingcontrast on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:07 am

I doubt he got in trouble over it. I know he said he had family who worked in the police and surely one of these would have advised him against doing the channel if it was going to get him into trouble?
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2017 4:13 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
I doubt he got in trouble over it. I know he said he had family who worked in the police and surely one of these would have advised him against doing the channel if it was going to get him into trouble?

It doesn't sound valid to me, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
slippy123

slippy123

Contribution Points : 105388
Forum Reputation : 1235

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:54 pm

People around youtube are saying he got in some sort of trouble with the police. Who knows how true that is, but the fact that he was really into columbine, and his channel ment alot, along with the fact that he hasn't logged in here or posted any type of statement makes me think that it could be true. He went from sounding all stoked about the next thousand subscriber q & a, to his channel shut down and he completely disappeared. I really think something of significance happened.
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 3:33 pm

slippy123 wrote:
People around youtube are saying he got in some sort of trouble with the police. Who knows how true that is, but the fact that he was really into columbine, and his channel ment alot, along with the fact that he hasn't logged in here or posted any type of statement makes me think that it could be true. He went from sounding all stoked about the next thousand subscriber q & a, to his channel shut down and he completely disappeared. I really think something of significance happened.

I do, too. I think he was getting too deep in and the authorities were made aware of it. Why it would matter after 18 years, though, is kind of crazy. I hope it was just something personal rather than him getting into trouble. Or perhaps he is going back into the military? Questions, questions, questions.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Could it be something to do with the fact he uploaded the cafeteria video which was actually newfound evidence. I don't know, the stuff you guys've posted all seem like valid reasons but yet also kind of worrying.
Just hope he's alright.

Contribution Points : 64998

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:00 pm

The cafeteria bomb planting video has been up for a year as of the month. Westword wrote an article July 8th about he amateur find here.

JCSO spokesman Mark Techmeyer declined to comment on the video. "This is a closed investigation, and we no longer have anything of evidentiary value to evaluate," he said.

You'd think if CVA got in trouble for that it would've happened a long time ago.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:05 pm

Okay. I didn't say that was 100% correct.

Contribution Points : 83242
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:08 pm

Lavitax wrote:
The cafeteria bomb planting video has been up for a year as of the month. Westword wrote an article July 8th about he amateur find here.

JCSO spokesman Mark Techmeyer declined to comment on the video. "This is a closed investigation, and we no longer have anything of evidentiary value to evaluate," he said.

You'd think if CVA got in trouble for that it would've happened a long time ago.

The search warrant for CVA's house was probably sitting in a file somewhere until they got around to it. You know how Jeffco can be sometimes. silent
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Good point.  Cool But what good is arresting CVA since his alleged 'controversial' vid has been snatched and uploaded on other Youtubers channels? I just saw it the other day.  Kind of a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Jenn

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:36 pm

CVA has never made any kind of public statement as to why he deleted his account. Everything that is going around is nothing more than rumors. A popular rumor on YT is that he uploaded THEBOOK document of Eric's. CVA never had that on his channel. He wasn't going to risk his job for something like that. When I sent him the outline for the bomb video, his biggest concern was if there would be anything in the outline that would help people learn how to make explosives. He wouldn't have uploaded something that gave step by step instructions how to make explosives.

And another thing, his channel wasn't deleted by YouTube. He deleted it himself. If YouTube would have deleted it 1. When you go to the channel, it would say YT deleted it. Just like it does with Andrew Blaze's channel and 2. He'd still have access to the email linked to it. They never close your email address when they delete a channel. He manually deleted the email address on his own.

Another misconception about CVA is that he used to be in the military. That's not true either. He is actually still in the military and he's on active duty in another country. If I had to guess, I imagine that Columbine somehow interfered with his employment.

Back to top Go down
Lavitax

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 5:58 pm

Thebook.doc is another flimsy rumor.
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Jenn wrote:
CVA has never made any kind of public statement as to why he deleted his account. Everything that is going around is nothing more than rumors. A popular rumor on YT is that he uploaded THEBOOK document of Eric's. CVA never had that on his channel. He wasn't going to risk his job for something like that. When I sent him the outline for the bomb video, his biggest concern was if there would be anything in the outline that would help people learn how to make explosives. He wouldn't have uploaded something that gave step by step instructions how to make explosives.

And another thing, his channel wasn't deleted by YouTube. He deleted it himself. If YouTube would have deleted it 1. When you go to the channel, it would say YT deleted it. Just like it does with Andrew Blaze's channel and 2. He'd still have access to the email linked to it. They never close your email address when they delete a channel. He manually deleted the email address on his own.

Another misconception about CVA is that he used to be in the military. That's not true either. He is actually still in the military and he's on active duty in another country. If I had to guess, I imagine that Columbine somehow interfered with his employment.

Thanks for clearing up some things, Jenn. It was sad to lose him, but his private life is more important and that is most likely what is going on; private matters.
Back to top Go down
Daniel768

Daniel768

Contribution Points : 65617
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 5:43 am

CVA's New Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 6:10 am

Daniel768 wrote:
CVA's New Channel: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What the fuck is this? The dark knight rises? He should email Randy to give him some tips on making actual good videos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:12 am

I posted in the "Intro" column before checking here..So I'll just copy and paste what I already typed up. (Also sitnwatchitburn, you need to chill out. Homie. I just read your personal message you sent me.)

Well, this last month has been rough.

I travel a lot with work. Upon arrival to this new country that I am currently in, I was hacked.

My email that is linked to my Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter account were all DELETED (columbinevideoarchives@gmail). The guy(?)
that hacked me didn't play with my personal info.  He didn't steal my identity, he just deleted all content. Then deactivated the account.
I have been contacting google for a few weeks...and they are just about useless as gun free zones. (bad joke?)

So, I took a week to contemplate my return....if at all.  I didn't want to come back and be the same. I took it as a time to evolve.
I have huge plans with this new channel. (Vlogs, Face reveal, Live streams, guest speakers)  Still, focusing on Columbine, but also
going above just researching it, but also how to prevent and read warning signs of mass shootings.  I also want to help people learn how
to deal with loss, I am no stranger to that.  

I could keep going and going and going...but I think everyone gets the jyst.  I hope that my old 8200+ subscribers would be interesting into something like that.  It will be a fun and engaging road! Thanks to everyone for the videos on youtube saying goodbye to me.

But from the looks of it.
I'm just getting started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next