Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)

Go down 
+21
Lavitax
slippy123
Ainjel
edgelord
H311ish.B3ast
jodie-b
macks_ant86
Gonz
o7p7a
cicero
human_abstract
starrwilliams
Jenn
Grayscale
EGSandrew
Juicy Jazzy
shades
browneyes11
Draw_It_White
TheSpiral
PredBull
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79961
Forum Reputation : 38

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:32 am

Oh wowwwwwwww

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:54 pm

Well I have GREAT NEWS.

I have been trying to recover my account via the proper channels (google account recovery) for several weeks.

I never once thought about asking if anyone had downloaded my videos...

I was contacted early this morning by a guy that downloaded EVERY SINGLE VIDEO.

So they are in my possession now, and I'll be re uploading the majority. There are some that I won't due to inaccuracy or simply because I want to revamp them.

I am not a big headed person.  AT ANY TIME you guys can prove me wrong at something I say...show me concrete evidence and I will retract my statement and get the truth out there. We are all in this together. I have no secret agenda. One team-one mission. I cannot understand why I have haters when all I do is try to speak the truth and shed some positive light in this negative world. I love you guys.
Back to top Go down
TaylorsMom

TaylorsMom

Contribution Points : 78267
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 10:31 pm

And that's exactly what you do! You are by far my favorite YouTube channel and you deliver what you say you'll show us. I find you highly knowledgeable on the subject and I'd be very surprised if there's anyone else out there that puts their heart and effort into their channel as you do. So please don't pay any attention to people who give you a hard time, keep up the amazing work!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

Contribution Points : 63489
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:58 am

Glad you're alive and that your videos were recovered, sounds like the hackers lit a fire under your ass, can't wait to see some new content.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm

He's gone again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 12:34 pm

I just checked, he is gone again. I wonder what the hell is going on!?
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:02 pm

I'd have a hard time believing he got hacked again.

People want to be loved; failing that admired; failing that feared; failing that hated and despised. They want to evoke some sort of sentiment. The soul shudders before oblivion and seeks connection at any price.

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down
wawbeast44

Contribution Points : 63795

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm

I'm thinking he might have a backdoor on his computer, Cva I'd recommend downloading malware bytes, hitmanpro, and tdsskiller.
Back to top Go down
wawbeast44

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 4:18 pm

CVA it's most likely the same person that hacked your first account, here's a link to the aforementioned software.  

TDSS- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Malwarebytes- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hitmanpro- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Hahaha that's too good. Aaaannnd he gets kicked the fuck back down. Godspeed to whoever is doing this to his shit.
Back to top Go down
wawbeast44

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Thebook.doc was a document that Eric Harris made about Pipe bombs and the best ways to create them.
Back to top Go down
Lavitax

Contribution Points : 65248

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 6:38 pm

wawbeast44 wrote:
CVA it's most likely the same person that hacked your first account, here's a link to the aforementioned software.  

TDSS- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Malwarebytes- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hitmanpro- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Hitman" pro. How apropos.
Back to top Go down
cicero

cicero

Contribution Points : 64116

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 19, 2017 11:18 pm

I'm skeptical that commenter was actually CVA. I don't know why he wouldn't have access to his account on here- it still appears to exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2017 1:46 pm

Its such a shame, Since I loved his channel and would get super excited every time I saw a new upload. At least theres a channel re-uploading all his content. Last I had heard is that he keeps on getting hacked by a person from Asia. confused No
Back to top Go down
starrwilliams

starrwilliams

Contribution Points : 65924

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 12:41 pm

sitnwatchitburn wrote:
Hahaha that's too good. Aaaannnd he gets kicked the fuck back down. Godspeed to whoever is doing this to his shit.

Someone a little jealous? CVA had the best channel out there about Columbine. No one else could compare to him regarding content. He had a deep passion for it. Over 8000 subscribers. He will be missed greatly by 8000 of us! You may have had a problem with him, but WE did not!
Back to top Go down
edgelord

edgelord

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 01, 2017 10:43 pm

I want him back lads ;_;

-- Hjalmar Söderberg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 02, 2017 3:54 pm

Deleted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)   CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVA's channel got deleted(or he deleted his channel)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2