Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's Dating History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Eric's Dating History Empty
PostSubject: Eric's Dating History   Eric's Dating History Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 pm

A list of girls I found that Eric dated and tried to date throughout high school.

Tiffany Typher – Went to homecoming with Eric freshman year (’95). When she refused him anymore dates, he and some friends staged a fake suicide for her benefit, where Eric pretended to bash his head in with a rock. This was said to be overly theatrical and not to be taken serious. 
Valerie Lage – Apparently dated Eric in 1996. (19017 in the documents).
Sasha Jacobs – Dated Eric from late ’97 to early ’98. Says he hated life and envied his older brother. When they broke up she received threats by email, which stopped when she changed her screen name. He wrote about her in Chad Laughlin’s 1998 yearbook, saying, “Sasha is a fat trendy whiney annoying terd and I went out w/ her cause I felt sorry for her I guess. Oh well. I bet you’ll show her this.” (pg 960 on the 11k). She went to Littleton High School, not Columbine, so grade is unknown. Quote from Eric, “Sasha is a fat trendy whiney annoying terd and I went out with her cause I felt sorry for her I guess.” 
Michelle LNU – Met Eric at a soccer game in the summer of 1998; hung out with him three times, including a date at Eliches that may have included Nate and Dylan. He wasn’t her type, she described him as weird, not personable, not very talkative, and maybe “a little evil.” She decided to stop answering his phone calls and he called her house and pager repeatedly for the next three weeks before suddenly ceasing. (Note: I heard her referred to as Michelle, but cannot confirm this myself.) 
Jen LNU – Worked at Tortilla Wraps with Eric summer of 1998. She was a year older than him and heading off to CSU. He was interested in her and wrote her a letter describing how much he’d like to spend time with her and talk. An AOL instant message conversation with her also appears in the Columbine Documents. Nothing ever came of this. 
Katie Thompson (Page 1221 of the 11k) – Went out with Eric once in early 1999, but her mother put a stop to it because he was too old (he was a senior, she was a freshman). He took her and some of her friends out for lunch about two weeks before the attack. Asked her to Prom but her mom wouldn’t let her go. She said he was weird and not her type. 
Kim Carlin – Worked at Blackjack’s with Eric. They were both seniors. He apparently had a crush on her, but nothing came of it. She may be the girl he fantasizes about in one journal entry, when he refers to a girl “who I wanted to just fuck like hell, she made me practically drool, when she wore those shorts to work.. instant hard on. I couldnt stop staring.” 
Megan Minger – Eric wanted to date her because she had a Rammstein sticker on her car. He left a note on her car with his number, asking her to call him. He asked her repeatedly if he was ever going to call him, but she never did. 
Tanya Worlock – Worked at Great Clips with Susan DeWitt; Eric asked her out about 10 times and was always nice about it, but wouldn’t take no for an answer even though she repeatedly turned him down. 
Megan Lebsack – Also worked at Great Clips and was asked out by Eric, but she turned him down. 
Brandi Tinklenberg - Transferred to Columbine and was in Eric’s Video Production class. She was a junior when he was a senior. Infamous blonde on the ‘Eric in Columbine’ video. Also seen in the short kidnapping/murder mystery clip, where Eric pretends to strangle her. Eric asked her to Prom (via another girl in their class), but she turned him down because she didn’t feel like going. He appeared hurt and didn’t talk to her after that. 
Sabrina Cooley – Eric asked her to Prom after Brandi turned him down, but she, too, turned him down. Apparently she embarrassed him in front of the whole class. She was a senior. 
Susan DeWitt – Worked at Great Clips near Blackjacks and was Eric’s last date. He asked her out the Saturday before the attack and they spent Prom night watching Event Horizon; apparently he only kissed her on the cheek when she departed. She was a junior at the time. 
Kristi (or Kristine) Epling - Dating Nate at the time of the attack. Apparently had a crush on Eric at some point, but he was not interested in dating her - Rumored that he was interested in Alyssa Sechler at the time. Nate then asked her out and after they began dating, Eric started flirting with Kristi, causing a falling out between the two friends temporarily. This was eventually mended, though Nate and Eric were not as close at the time of the shooting as they had once been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Dating History   Eric's Dating History Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 3:36 pm

Jen LNU = Jennifer Laufenberg

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jen CSU. The fellow tortilla wraps employee whom Eric was interested in enough to write her a letter stating how much he wanted to spend time with her and also the girl who he chatted to online. I believe she was in the grade above him.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Dating History   Eric's Dating History Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:02 pm

14 girls in that List
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Dating History   Eric's Dating History Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:02 pm

CatherineM813 wrote:
A list of girls I found that Eric dated and tried to date throughout high school.

Tiffany Typher – Went to homecoming with Eric freshman year (’95). When she refused him anymore dates, he and some friends staged a fake suicide for her benefit, where Eric pretended to bash his head in with a rock. This was said to be overly theatrical and not to be taken serious. 
Sasha Jacobs – Dated Eric from late ’97 to early ’98. Says he hated life and envied his older brother. When they broke up she received threats by email, which stopped when she changed her screen name. He wrote about her in Chad Laughlin’s 1998 yearbook, saying, “Sasha is a fat trendy whiney annoying terd and I went out w/ her cause I felt sorry for her I guess. Oh well. I bet you’ll show her this.” (pg 960 on the 11k). She went to Littleton High School, not Columbine, so grade is unknown. Quote from Eric, “Sasha is a fat trendy whiney annoying terd and I went out with her cause I felt sorry for her I guess.” 
Michelle LNU – Met Eric at a soccer game in the summer of 1998; hung out with him three times, including a date at Eliches that may have included Nate and Dylan. He wasn’t her type, she described him as weird, not personable, not very talkative, and maybe “a little evil.” She decided to stop answering his phone calls and he called her house and pager repeatedly for the next three weeks before suddenly ceasing. (Note: I heard her referred to as Michelle, but cannot confirm this myself.) 
Jen LNU – Worked at Tortilla Wraps with Eric summer of 1998. She was a year older than him and heading off to CSU. He was interested in her and wrote her a letter describing how much he’d like to spend time with her and talk. An AOL instant message conversation with her also appears in the Columbine Documents. Nothing ever came of this. 
Katie Thompson (Page 1221 of the 11k) – Went out with Eric once in early 1999, but her mother put a stop to it because he was too old (he was a senior, she was a freshman). He took her and some of her friends out for lunch about two weeks before the attack. Asked her to Prom but her mom wouldn’t let her go. She said he was weird and not her type. 
Kim Carlin – Worked at Blackjack’s with Eric. They were both seniors. He apparently had a crush on her, but nothing came of it. She may be the girl he fantasizes about in one journal entry, when he refers to a girl “who I wanted to just fuck like hell, she made me practically drool, when she wore those shorts to work.. instant hard on. I couldnt stop staring.” 
Megan Minger – Eric wanted to date her because she had a Rammstein sticker on her car. He left a note on her car with his number, asking her to call him. He asked her repeatedly if he was ever going to call him, but she never did. 
Tanya Worlock – Worked at Great Clips with Susan DeWitt; Eric asked her out about 10 times and was always nice about it, but wouldn’t take no for an answer even though she repeatedly turned him down. 
Megan Lebsack – Also worked at Great Clips and was asked out by Eric, but she turned him down. 
Brandi Tinklenberg - Transferred to Columbine and was in Eric’s Video Production class. She was a junior when he was a senior. Infamous blonde on the ‘Eric in Columbine’ video. Also seen in the short kidnapping/murder mystery clip, where Eric pretends to strangle her. Eric asked her to Prom (via another girl in their class), but she turned him down because she didn’t feel like going. He appeared hurt and didn’t talk to her after that. 
Sabrina Cooley – Eric asked her to Prom after Brandi turned him down, but she, too, turned him down. Apparently she embarrassed him in front of the whole class. She was a senior. 
Susan DeWitt – Worked at Great Clips near Blackjacks and was Eric’s last date. He asked her out the Saturday before the attack and they spent Prom night watching Event Horizon; apparently he only kissed her on the cheek when she departed. She was a junior at the time. 
Kristi (or Kristine) Epling - Dating Nate at the time of the attack. Apparently had a crush on Eric at some point, but he was not interested in dating her - Rumored that he was interested in Alyssa Sechler at the time. Nate then asked her out and after they began dating, Eric started flirting with Kristi, causing a falling out between the two friends temporarily. This was eventually mended, though Nate and Eric were not as close at the time of the shooting as they had once been.

I know this is very delayed after this but there is no mention in your list of Brenda Parker?
Back to top Go down

Contribution Points : 79406
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Dating History   Eric's Dating History Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:44 am

johnmcn8789 wrote:
CatherineM813 wrote:

I know this is very delayed after this but there is no mention in your list of Brenda Parker?

Why should it be? She made it all up, he never met her or knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's Dating History   Eric's Dating History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's Dating History
Page 1 of 1