Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

The small questions thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:32 pm

TheWitcher wrote:
Eric was seen drinking in cafeteria, but i doubt that they were eating enything during attack.

Who knows maybe during the quiet period in the middle of the rampage they took a break and had a sandwich feast they packed themselves, maybe a couple dr.peppers you know, sunflower seeds.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96174
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:37 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
TheWitcher wrote:
Eric was seen  drinking in cafeteria, but i doubt that they were eating enything during attack.

Who knows maybe during the quiet period in the middle of the rampage they took a break and had a sandwich feast they packed themselves, maybe a couple dr.peppers you know, sunflower seeds.

I wonder how disappointed Eric would have been to find out they no longer make those seeds.....

I was meaning to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the potato skins....It seems potato skins may never really fully digest meaning they could have been from the night before rather than the morning of the 20. Insignificant really but I have always wondered if Dylan going to BK was true.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
I wonder how disappointed Eric would have been to find out they no longer make those seeds.....

I was meaning to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the potato skins....It seems potato skins may never really fully digest meaning they could have been from the night before rather than the morning of the 20. Insignificant really but I have always wondered if Dylan going to BK was true.

Great minds think alike, cause that was the first thing that popped in my head. Autopsy report did state that Dylan had the potato skins so, It may have been from Outback. Reason I say so cause I'm not sure if they had time to drop by BK morning of 4/20 to...eat? It would have to fit the timeline. I'm on the fence about them having time to eat considering they did went around town before the rampage, and whether it's true the night before they went to Outback.

I too have a feeling the steakhouse didn't happen and they were actually prepping. So, it's between the two Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:50 pm

It's like watching TV news during attack. Those are just gossips.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 3:51 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:

Great minds think alike, cause that was the first thing that popped in my head. Autopsy report did state that Dylan had the potato skins so, It may have been from Outback. Reason I say so cause I'm not sure if they had time to drop by BK morning of 4/20 to...eat? It would have to fit the timeline. I'm on the fence about them having time to eat considering they did went around town before the rampage, and whether it's true the night before they went to Outback.

I too have a feeling the steakhouse didn't happen and they were actually prepping. So, it's between the two Neutral

Yea I just don't feel like the Outback meeting happened. On one had I think it could have. If it truly was Eric's fave spot why not go there the day before for old times sake. But (and maybe this is only because it was only Dylan that mentioned Outback) I just don't feel like they went there. No real evidence to back myself up. They had a ton of planning left and I feel like Dylan saying he had steak at Outback kinda stands out as a fib. I guess they could have planned at Outback though..... I also got a feeling about it when people like Nate were talking about Outback...IDK now I am just rambling lol

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Yea I just don't feel like the Outback meeting happened. On one had I think it could have. If it truly was Eric's fave spot why not go there the day before for old times sake. But (and maybe this is only because it was only Dylan that mentioned Outback) I just don't feel like they went there. No real evidence to back myself up. They had a ton of planning left and I feel like Dylan saying he had steak at Outback kinda stands out as a fib. I guess they could have planned at Outback though..... I also got a feeling about it when people like Nate were talking about Outback...IDK now I am just rambling lol
Hahah, nah you're not.
If I had to settle for one, I'd say it was the night before and maybe they did go to Outback for one last meal @ their fav place, maybe had a deep conversation there, last minute planning. I doubt that any eating on the morning of 4/20 could possibly occur...they had alot of things to get together.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 4:24 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Hahah, nah you're not.
If I had to settle for one, I'd say it was the night before and maybe they did go to Outback for one last meal @ their fav place, maybe had a deep conversation there, last minute planning. I doubt that any eating on the morning of 4/20 could possibly occur...they had alot of things to get together.

Agreed! Laughing
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Is it true that Kevin named his daughter Erica or is that an internet rumour

Contribution Points : 73373
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 4:35 pm

ultraviolencelv wrote:
Is it true that Kevin named his daughter Erica or is that an internet rumour
I have never heard of that before. Can someone help verify this?

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73328

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 7:29 pm

I have heard that also on tumblr,but it wasn't verified.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 2:56 am

It's nothing astounding or anything, but I mean if it can be verified Kevin named his kid that then my initial reaction of how sweet it was wouldn't be so embarrassing, hahah. Cause I mean, Erica. I have a feeling it's fake but it spread...

PaintItBlack

Contribution Points : 96566
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 9:30 pm

This had never been confirmed but I have always deeply hoped this was true.
I think this would be a beautiful and a perfect tribute to his little brother.
If I were Kevin and wanted to pay tribute to my brother this way I would and I wouldn't be concerned about people not approving either.
If this is true, I say good for Kevin.
Eric is and will always be his brother and he has the right to remember him and pay tribute to him in any way he chooses.

We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus; That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.-Charles Bukowski
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73328

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 10:19 pm

When I first heard that Kevin named his daughter Erica, I hoped it was true though it wasn't verified and possibly false information. It would be a nice way to remember his brother, yet not too obvious. I hope that his family does remember Eric in their own way. It would be sad that Eric was an outcast in life and a outcast in death.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 4:11 am

I know it's...so bittersweet. It's so sad. I know I know, he did a horrid thing, but Kevin's children never got to know their Uncle and had he gave himself a chance to enter adulthood I mean, he might've had an alright life.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 5:40 am

Is it true that three students were wounded outside the school during exchange of fire with police?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 8:22 am

TheWitcher wrote:
Is it true that three students were wounded outside the school during exchange of fire with police?

Do you mean were three kids hit by police fire? No that is not true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:26 am

Where can I find this video? When was it recorded?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:30 am

TheWitcher wrote:
Where can I find this video? When was it recorded?

I think this was from some sort of Mexican or South American documentary....but I have never seen a full copy with audio
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:34 am

See here

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 11:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you very much Smile This forum link is full of precious content.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Not sure if this is the right place but I don't want to make a whole new thread so I'll post here.

Eric Veik's phrasing sticks out to me here:

"I did not think they would actually do something like this."

This feels like the phrasing that someone would use if the person has told them outright what they were planning to do. I believe completely that he didn't think they'd do it but I wonder what it's like to have to live with the fact that you were told, probably multiple times, exactly what was going to eventually happen and to know that you did nothing about it. It must have been surreal on that day to have months or years worth of reality finally catch up and hit him in the face in such a cruel way.

It's hard to watch that clip because he is genuinely devastated and looks almost like he feels like he let everyone down, including Eric and Dylan. Which is ironic because it was Veik's implicit trust in Eric/Dylan that probably prevented him from taking it seriously in the first place. Couldn't even imagine that they were serious in the moments that they were saying it. What a betrayal of trust.

Chris Morris and Cory Friesen say some things about Eric and Dylan's threats here:

I wouldn't blame either boy in any way because it's obvious that no one took their threats seriously but it's got to be hard to deal with. Knowing that all the detail put together added up to huge red flags but not being able to go back with hindsight.

I also think it's interesting that Dylan's threats appear to be mentioned in a joking way but even though Eric's threats come across as more sincere, no one believed him. I wonder what it was like for Eric to know he was planning to hurt people, to say he was planning to hurt people and still have no one realize that anything was wrong. It's funny that he took such pride in his manipulation because it's almost like no one could even imagine the person who he truly was when he was completely honest about it.

Just what I was thinking about, not really a question I guess.
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 8:25 am

sscc wrote:
Not sure if this is the right place but I don't want to make a whole new thread so I'll post here.

Eric Veik's phrasing sticks out to me here:

"I did not think they would actually do something like this."

This feels like the phrasing that someone would use if the person has told them outright what they were planning to do. I believe completely that he didn't think they'd do it but I wonder what it's like to have to live with the fact that you were told, probably multiple times, exactly what was going to eventually happen and to know that you did nothing about it. It must have been surreal on that day to have months or years worth of reality finally catch up and hit him in the face in such a cruel way.

It's hard to watch that clip because he is genuinely devastated and looks almost like he feels like he let everyone down, including Eric and Dylan. Which is ironic because it was Veik's implicit trust in Eric/Dylan that probably prevented him from taking it seriously in the first place. Couldn't even imagine that they were serious in the moments that they were saying it. What a betrayal of trust.

Chris Morris and Cory Friesen say some things about Eric and Dylan's threats here:

I wouldn't blame either boy in any way because it's obvious that no one took their threats seriously but it's got to be hard to deal with. Knowing that all the detail put together added up to huge red flags but not being able to go back with hindsight.

I also think it's interesting that Dylan's threats appear to be mentioned in a joking way but even though Eric's threats come across as more sincere, no one believed him. I wonder what it was like for Eric to know he was planning to hurt people, to say he was planning to hurt people and still have no one realize that anything was wrong. It's funny that he took such pride in his manipulation because it's almost like no one could even imagine the person who he truly was when he was completely honest about it.

Just what I was thinking about, not really a question I guess.

According to some Chris Morris and possibly others even saw a map of the school for their plans. I don't know if I believe the hearsay but looking back at the clues that some of them had...it is hard to think about. If anyone had just put anything together or asked some questions things might have turned out differently
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 2:50 pm

Where and when can I meet Sue Klebold? I think it would be nice.

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2016 3:27 pm

aquillina wrote:
Where and when can I meet Sue Klebold? I think it would be nice.

Move to Colorado?

JK....

Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:01 am

Did Eric and Dylan really bully other kids?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 11:12 am

aquillina wrote:
Did Eric and Dylan really bully other kids?

There is a fair amount of evidence to suggest this. Dylan bullied Adam Kyler enough to make him fear school. I posted in the other thread here :
with a link to a 11k by theme section. You can see the reports of them as bullies here as reported in the 11k
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 6:18 pm

How did John Savage know Dylan and Eric? Did he have a class with them at some point?

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:27 am

"John Savage had classes with Eric and Dylan, was friendly with Eric, and was on stage crew with Dylan"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 5:29 am

I would like to ask about parent's depositions. What does it actually mean? Those are only their own statements or hidden personal belongings?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 8:42 am

TheWitcher wrote:
I would like to ask about parent's depositions. What does it actually mean? Those are only their own statements or hidden personal belongings?

These were the statements of the Klebolds and Harrises from the lawsuits that were filed. Basically what they said in court.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 12:40 pm

Did the Harris move out of Littleton? I'm absolutely positively sure they did.

Contribution Points : 79406

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 1:57 pm

aquillina wrote:
Did the Harris move out of Littleton? I'm absolutely positively sure they did.

Yes, but they didn't sell their house until 2005. Source

They still live in the Denver area though.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 2:47 pm

Did Dylan first meet Robyn in calculus class or sometime before that?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2016 2:51 pm

aquillina wrote:
Did Dylan first meet Robyn in calculus class or sometime before that?

They met according to her in 1995 when she moved to Columbine. You can find this in the 11k on pg 10625
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82382

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 9:44 am

lol I was randomly watching a video on youtube of the E3 showcase for the new South Park game. At one point the camera pans to the audience and shows someone who looks like Brooks Brown in attendance. I know he works on video games so it wouldn't be too shocking if it was him. What do you guys think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

look for him around around 08:08 on the video.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 am

Grayscale wrote:
lol I was randomly watching a video on youtube of the E3 showcase for the new South Park game. At one point the camera pans to the audience and shows someone who looks like Brooks Brown in attendance. I know he works on video games so it wouldn't be too shocking if it was him. What do you guys think?

look for him around around 08:08 on the video.

Yep that is him! I think this was posted in the doc section at one point? He looks terrible lol
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82382

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:12 am

Ah shit, yeah I didn't see that. Sorry.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:21 am

Grayscale wrote:
Ah shit, yeah I didn't see that. Sorry.

No worries! That hair cut is bad.
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 11:57 am

He said that he purposely had that haircut and look to cosplay a certain character or actor in some kind of video I have no idea what, but basically he purposely came to the show like that.

Lol brooks....sure, yeah, you look good. Rolling Eyes

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Either his forehead is growing....or.....

shades

shades

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

“We were instructed to hold still for the extended exposure of the picture so all of us gave our best “serious look” to the camera. When it came time for the “silly shot,” Eric donned his KMFDM hat, and he and Dylan put on shades. Eric suggested that, since we were having a camera pointed at us, it would be cool to point imaginary guns back.
It seemed like a funny thing to. I never thought twice about it.

— Brooks Brown, “No Easy Answers”

So actually never knew this. So Eric suggested to make the infamous shooting pose huh? This guy...

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:33 pm

Hey there.

I have a question about Zero Hour documentary. I've seen both versions of it (longer english and shorter, censored polish). I know that some scenes were deleted from both of them, for example Eric's journal hate speech or Brooks running away.

I found this fan made music video. There are two scenes where Dylan drops his trench coat [3:10] and Eric takes a sip from cup [4:45].

Where can I find a full, uncut version of this documentary?

Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:17 pm

TheWitcher wrote:
Hey there.

I have a question about Zero Hour documentary. I've seen both versions of it (longer english and shorter, censored polish). I know that some scenes were deleted from both of them, for example Eric's journal hate speech or Brooks running away.

I found this fan made music video. There are two scenes where Dylan drops his trench coat [3:10] and Eric takes a sip from cup [4:45].

Where can I find a full, uncut version of this documentary?

Dylan with the coat is at 28:30 Eric part is broken up in the actual video but the drinking is around 40:41
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118783
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:09 pm

TheWitcher wrote:

Thanks Smile
The one posted is missing the part where Dylan is reloading his gun and asking the girl if she believes in God. For some reason that part is always cut out. I've seen it one time and someone actually filmed it with a camera from the TV so the quality wasn't great.

I uploaded 'Zero Hour' to our Facebook page a few years ago. Here is a link to Part 3, at around 8:43 or so you'll see that part I'm talking about. The quality is bad as someone edited it into the film, but you'll get the idea of what's going on.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:39 pm

Yup. Running Brooks part, God sentence and Eric's "What I hate were cut". Polish version has also curse removed and Dylan pulling student out from under the table. Curses and Brooks asking Eric about skipping classes scene were replaced with soft teen slang which sounds pathetic.
Back to top Go down
aquillina

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:55 pm

Can someone help me locate the sketch Dylan made about his room? I know it's been posted on here but I can't find it anymore.

Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Page 026381:

&

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 4:57 am

I was thinking about Dylan's BMW. We know that it's a 1982 320i model (3 series with 2.0L engine). What's interesting in 1982 manufacture changed model version from E21 to E30. If we consider american market only E21 was being produced till December 1982. E30 wasn't even made in this engine version for US buyers. But it still could have been imported from Germany. Then 320i coupe production started in January 1982. For me it looks more like a very late version of E21.

I know it's difficult question but I hope that someone on this forum is interested in cars Smile

PS. I'm kinda astonished that Dylan could drive a stick and it's not common in US to drive cars with manual transmission. Eric in his Honda had automatic transmission.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74176
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2016 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] unfortunately this isn't a specific answer about Dylan's car, but back then a lot of people still taught their kids to drive a stick shift.  I was even taught to drive one before learning to drive an automatic. A lot of the reasoning behind it was that manual transmission vehicles were still fairly common, and if you ever had to drive someone else's car say in an emergency you'd be able to do it. My boyfriend's first couple of vehicles were all stick shifts, and several of my friends and a couple exes from high school also drove them. They were often cheaper than automatic transmission vehicles, which was always my mom's logic for owning one instead of an automatic haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next