Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The small questions thread

Go down 
+104
Screamingophelia
Littlelo
starrwilliams
ColumbineIsInterestingAF
droolgag
REBdoomer1999
gumshoe
James411
nicolonoscopy
TheSpiral
dontknow43
sexysin
Pennydreadful
KatieJean1988
ehunterjumper
W.A.R.
myshame
Rose The Hat
Holloka
EGSandrew
Scarletmoon
YouDontSeeMe
Lucy
Selah
suburbanmessiah
spidEr
Acid84
vin_diesel
jada887
Grayscale
spinvault
jp2892
Kiwik
lilith
Kida
aquillina
sororityalpha
bubbles
Freezingmoon
shades
cypressdustwitch
Vii
sscc
Lizpuff
PaintItBlack
ThoughtBox
cyn1231
astrospace92
Jayhawk80
Belladonna
slippy123
Gctiger
human_abstract
Jbow89
TaylorsMom
Gamling
C#major
04daviszoe
Archvile
alt reality
radaddio
Gonz
afrrs
exceptionella
LPorter101
Fatheroftwo
John Denver
Gustopoet2
Dico
Falco
eli27
meenwhile
browneyes11
ellie z
Sabratha
lol
WhereHateRunsRed
paradisedreams
JDM87
Mj2beat
lasttrain
jettfyre80
carrie12
TheFragile
Juicy Jazzy
Draw_It_White
Mr_Chagrin
Z_Splatter
tfsa47090
Marco1211
maninthebox
em81
JayJay
deelightful
RaiseTheFist
MarmaladeSkies
Wideawake
queenfarooq
BurnIt
Lifetime
Jenn
areyoulistening
tragedy79
108 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124184
Forum Reputation : 1001

The small questions thread - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Here is an archived link to it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 3:01 pm

spidEr wrote:

Opinon:
vocaroo.com/i/s0tfeN85bZ1g
Do you think this sounds like Eric?
I can't add www because i'm a new member.

I don't think so.

Where did you get that audio clip from please ?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Please be aware that we did not shut their site down for the tragedy in Colorado nor for diasgreeing with the content of our site. When the site was brought to our attention, it was immediately suspended for violation of terms of service. We contacted the owner, he agreed to remove the content, so we brought the site back up. Unfortunately, after nearly 24 hours, the site was continually updated but several of the items that were in violation of our terms was not removed, so we were again forced to close the site.

Again, to reiterate, the site was not closed due to their beliefs or whatever, but because of promotion of illegal activities, which is a violation of our terms.

The website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More info at pages 013912-013914
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69701
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 7:14 pm

sororityalpha wrote:
spidEr wrote:

Opinon:
vocaroo.com/i/s0tfeN85bZ1g
Do you think this sounds like Eric?
I can't add www because i'm a new member.

Where did you get that audio clip from please ?
its from the movie V/H/S Viral, a very bad movie I watched while I studied, I was looking down at my paper when I heard what sounded like Eric's voice, the first half of what he says anyway, especially how he pronounces the S at the end of words.
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 74280
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2016 11:06 pm

Crazy, it sounds almost exactly like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:26 am

shades wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I wonder how disappointed Eric would have been to find out they no longer make those seeds.....

I was meaning to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the potato skins....It seems potato skins may never really fully digest meaning they could have been from the night before rather than the morning of the 20. Insignificant really but I have always wondered if Dylan going to BK was true.

Great minds think alike, cause that was the first thing that popped in my head. Autopsy report did state that Dylan had the potato skins so, It may have been from Outback. Reason I say so cause I'm not sure if they had time to drop by BK morning of 4/20 to...eat? It would have to fit the timeline. I'm on the fence about them having time to eat considering they did went around town before the rampage, and whether it's true the night before they went to Outback.

I too have a feeling the steakhouse didn't happen and they were actually prepping. So, it's between the two Neutral

Where the potato skins were found in his stomach, he had to have eaten them 6-8 hours, give or take. Everyone digests at different rates, but this is the norm used in my field.

So, could that mean he ate breakfast and not at the Outback? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Jenn
Forum & Discord Server Owner
Jenn

Contribution Points : 118908
Forum Reputation : 1004

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 6:40 am

Tomb wrote:
shades wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
I wonder how disappointed Eric would have been to find out they no longer make those seeds.....

I was meaning to ask [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] about the potato skins....It seems potato skins may never really fully digest meaning they could have been from the night before rather than the morning of the 20. Insignificant really but I have always wondered if Dylan going to BK was true.

Great minds think alike, cause that was the first thing that popped in my head. Autopsy report did state that Dylan had the potato skins so, It may have been from Outback. Reason I say so cause I'm not sure if they had time to drop by BK morning of 4/20 to...eat? It would have to fit the timeline. I'm on the fence about them having time to eat considering they did went around town before the rampage, and whether it's true the night before they went to Outback.

I too have a feeling the steakhouse didn't happen and they were actually prepping. So, it's between the two Neutral

Where the potato skins were found in his stomach, he had to have eaten them 6-8 hours, give or take. Everyone digests at different rates, but this is the norm used in my field.

So, could that mean he ate breakfast and not at the Outback? Hmmm...
Well someone did say they saw him at Burger King driving around in his Hawaiian shirt the morning of the massacre. So maybe on his way to "pick up the gas" he got a bit hungry and stopped at Burger King for a bite to eat? I'm sure they have some sort of breakfast potatoes there.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 7:04 am

Oh, sure, I don't eat that mess, but I think they serve hash browns or hash rounds. I think they actually peel the potato and deep fry it with no skin, but I could be wrong. I have to lol at the Hawaiian shirt. I just can't see it.
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73453

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 8:17 am

What color hair did Eric have?The autopsy stated he had black hair yet every picture I have seen of him,his hair never looked black. He did keep it short so it might have been difficult to tell from pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 8:24 am

spinvault wrote:
What color hair did Eric have?The autopsy stated he had black hair yet every picture I have seen of him,his hair never looked black. He did keep it short so it might have been difficult to tell from pictures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would say a dark brown. During an autopsy, the body is washed, including the hair. Dark brown hair when wet can appear black. Depending on the sequence of autopsy protocol, the Medical Examiner or Coroner could have indicated black hair if he was washed prior to the procedure.
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Tomb wrote:
spinvault wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would say a dark brown. During an autopsy, the body is washed, including the hair. Dark brown hair when wet can appear black. Depending on the sequence of autopsy protocol, the Medical Examiner or Coroner could have indicated black hair if he was washed prior to the procedure.
Thanks.Glad to have you back on the forum.
Back to top Go down
suburbanmessiah

suburbanmessiah

Contribution Points : 68828
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2016 10:46 pm

Wideawake wrote:
In the transcript of the basement tapes, Eric says something like "to all you culios out there". Anybody know what a culio is? I'm in the right age group, but different part of the country so maybe this is just slang I'm not familiar with.

This question is old as dirt, and it might even have been answered already, but it intrigued me (I guess I kinda always wondered the same?). I Googled 'culio' and got a lot of hits on Emmanuel Culio, some kind of sports guy, but I also got a wiktionary page:

culio
See also: culió and culío
Spanish

Verb: culio

First-person singular (yo) present indicative form of culiar.

Of course, now I had to look up 'culiar':

Spanish

Alternative forms: culear
Etymology: culo ‎(“ass, arse”) +‎ -iar (verbal suffix).

Verb: culiar ‎(first-person singular present culio, first-person singular preterite culié, past participle culiado)

(vulgar, slang) to fuck (have sex with)
A Manuel le gusta culiar a mujeres pelirrojas.‎

Yes.

I was just thinking more along the lines of like, the rapper Coolio. And I think--for the five minutes that Coolio was popular--saying 'coolio' was actually a thing. I mean, instead of saying 'cool'. You would say 'coolio'. You know? ...Or was I dreaming? Thankfully, that is totally what came up when I searched 'culio slang'! From Urban Dictionary:

Top Definition
Coolio
Meaning cool, but typically used as a one word response and not part of a sentence.
Quaay says, "Hey, Inde, I just bought more ram for my computer!"
Inde replies, "Coolio!"

coolio
a West-Coast artist who has been making music since the late 1980's for Tommy Boy Records.

people say that Coolio is a one hit wonder with his chart topping song "gangstas paridise" but that is not true...Coolio has many great songs such as "Geto Hilites" "Sumpin New" "Too Hot" "Fucc Coolio" and "Exercise Yo Game" so his album "Gangsta Paradise" is considered a classic by those who heard songs other than just gangstas paradise
Coolio is a lyrically talented yet under-rated MC

..Yes.

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2016 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! And I'm glad to be back too! I should also add that usually bodies are washed prior to autopsy and I would bet the farm his corpse was as well due to the gore.

People who have committed suicide in the manner he did, not only leave a mess wherever they decide to do it, but when we receive their bodies, it's amazing the blood, brains, teeth, bone fragments, tissue, etc. that coats their bodies. In order to perform an accurate autopsy, all these must be washed away and the body cleaned.
Back to top Go down
spidEr

spidEr

Contribution Points : 69701
Forum Reputation : 145

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 8:14 am

anybody know what happened to their dusters? I'm assuming Dylan's family collected all his clothes, but the Harris's didn't collect Eric's stuff, so it was probably all 'destroyed' like they do with evidence when it is not needed anymore.

Also is that metal pole on the bottom of the cafeteria stairs the same one? or did they replace it? the one where Eric used to support his gun when he fired at the barrels,
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79861
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 9:29 am

Lol good question on the metal railings. I wonder too. Perhaps a columbiner could lay herself all over and make the same pose in honour of Eric.

Lizpuff

Contribution Points : 96299
Forum Reputation : 1190

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2016 10:38 am

spidEr wrote:
anybody know what happened to their dusters? I'm assuming Dylan's family collected all his clothes, but the Harris's didn't collect Eric's stuff, so it was probably all 'destroyed' like they do with evidence when it is not needed anymore.

Also is that metal pole on the bottom of the cafeteria stairs the same one? or did they replace it? the one where Eric used to support his gun when he fired at the barrels,

Most likely it is the same pole. Unless it was damaged they probably had it remain.

One of the dusters was on display for the evidence expo they had a few years back. After that it could still be in evidence but most likely was destroyed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 3:25 pm

Hi all!
it's  my first message and i want to say sorry for my bad bad English..

Anyway i will try to ask you what i'm wondering about Patty Nelson and the library..

Why did she tell them to stay under the table? There wasn't a chance they could run away?

Maybe you just have discussed this topic..in this case sorry

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 3:28 pm

Roselux wrote:
Hi all!

Anyway i will try to ask you what i'm wondering about Patty Nelson and the library..

Why she told them to stay under the table? There wasn't a chance they could run away?

Thank you

We have discussed this. IMHO I think it boils down to panic. Patti didn't quite know what to do. Perhaps she didn't know the exit door was there. Or maybe she thought the killers were right outside the door. She knew they were coming into the school. If the kids had run out the main library door chances are good that many more could have died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 3:34 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Roselux wrote:
Hi all!

Why she told them to stay under the table? There wasn't a chance they could run away?

Thank you

We have discussed this.  IMHO I think it boils down to panic.  Patti didn't quite know what to do.  Perhaps she didn't know the exit door was there.  Or maybe she thought the killers were right outside the door.  She knew they were coming into the school.  If the kids had run out the main library door chances are good that many more could have died.

Thank you Lizpuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 6:46 pm

I would like to know if there's a topic about how many ways there are to survive the Columbine Massacre(if I was there), What was the errors of the people(that were injured and died) and if there's a way to the maximum people to survive this.
Link me the topic, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Selah

Selah

Contribution Points : 80658

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2016 9:51 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Roselux wrote:
Hi all!

Thank you

We have discussed this.  IMHO I think it boils down to panic.  Patti didn't quite know what to do.  Perhaps she didn't know the exit door was there.  Or maybe she thought the killers were right outside the door.  She knew they were coming into the school.  If the kids had run out the main library door chances are good that many more could have died.

I think that's it too. Sadly, in situations like that, you don't always know how you will respond. Training helps for sure, but even then, until you've actually been through it, you just never know.

I don't blame her. I understand her fear. It's easy to say we would have done things differently, but I'm not so sure. I might have froze or started screaming.
Back to top Go down
Kiwik

Kiwik

Contribution Points : 74301

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 2:35 am

I found an interview with Beth Nimmo, Rachel's mom. She has a lot of interesting info that might answer some questions people Have had on here. For example apparently Rachel's older sisters didn't like Columbine and one of them even dropped out, that Rachel was neighbors and friends with the two kids who were murdered at that Subway a year after the shooting, that apparently the Harrises moved to New York State (I actually read recently that Kevin currently lived in NY, but I assumed it was speculation), and she even mentions that Rachel asked e&d why their videos were so violent, or something along those lines. I'm not sure how old this interview is, but I know it was before or in the very early stages of "I'm Not Ashamed" b/c she was asked about it. Apologies if all of this is old news!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 7:01 am

Hi all,

I just started digging through the Columbine Documents and I have a few questions.

1)On page 517, of the documents, under the header "TOS", Dylan writes down the passwords for two 'applications?' called AObomer and Stormfront. A quick google search brings up this site: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From context these appear to be programs that subverted AOL services in some way. Or maybe they were chatrooms for downloading illegal files? does anyone know what these things are?

2) The Columbine documents have a number of interesting images under the header "Harris Files- School Server". They are all dated on the morning of April 19th, within about an hour. Does this mean that EH scanned and uploaded all of these files to the school server the day before the massacre? or possibly this was just a last modified date? Some of the images pertain only to doom file making and not the massacre itself, so I wouldn't understand why EH would include these in a final upload.

3) Page 896 has a much longer list of Doom .wads than EH has been credited with making. Does anyone have info on these other ones? (I know they're not available, obviously). I've never heard of whiskey.wad or doom333.wad, for example.

Thanks everyone in advance. Moving beyond the Cullen book has been a real eye-opener Smile
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82507

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 11:12 pm

You know, I most likely knew the answer to this question at some point over the years but right now I'm blanking on it.

I was just watching the cctv footage and I was wondering.. are there any reports from the people hiding in the cafeteria of Eric or Dylan saying anything? I hope someone here knows so I don't have to go poring through the 11k again.

Also, after the propane tank partially detonates or whatever and there's a huge ball of fire (around 11:46am,) why did Eric and Dylan immediately bolt up the staircase? Was it just adrenaline from the explosion? Was it because that's when the sprinklers started going off? Was it because they thought the roof was going to cave in? I don't know.

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 11:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Page 003646-003647: Joey Renee Marcotte was under Table "E" and heard "Today is the day the world comes to an end. Today is the day we die". Joey believed that she was about 2 or 3 feet from them while they were shooting.

&

04/20/99 282
ALARM: WATER FLOW FLOW SPRINKLER SYSTEM 11:49 AM (+3 minutes to coincide with the timeline) so that would be 11:52 AM.

The 1st fireball was @ 11:46 AM and the 2nd fireball was @ 11:48 AM.

So it wasn't the sprinklers that made him run. Could have been the adrenaline. Notice that Dylan also was getting ready to go up the stairs as Eric came running towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Grayscale

Contribution Points : 82507

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 11:49 pm

Ah yeah, he most likely saw Dylan about to go up the stairs and was just trying to catch up him. Thanks for the info!

For and honest day or two
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2016 4:32 pm

Grayscale,

Matt Depew also heard while hiding in a kitchen office room: "Let us the fuck in" and "We're going to kill you" then later they came back again and said "Let us in, I'm going to kill you, it's your day to die". - page 002838

Others that were hiding in the same room heard things as well. The others in the room were: Tasha Olson, Shannon Ryan, Brandi Wiseman, Kyle Bramlett, James Stewart, Richard Green, Lindsay Wyant, Daniel Lab, Matthew Wilson, Adam Kyler, Kimberly Snyder, Ryan Deatherage, Patti Zawadzki, Tanya Worlock, Samuel Granillo, Sarah Slater, Suzanne Dewlaney
Back to top Go down
Lucy

Lucy

Contribution Points : 66494

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 12:13 pm

is it true that the side library door was open and you could escape to the outside? I read somewhere that

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 12:15 pm

Lucy wrote:
is it true that the side library door was open and you could escape to the outside? I read somewhere that

yes. the door was usually propped open. It was that day as well.
Back to top Go down
YouDontSeeMe

YouDontSeeMe

Contribution Points : 66615

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 1:32 pm

I heard that Brooks Brown was going to be on Joe Rogan's podcast sometime this year. Has anyone else heard that as well??

Lucy

Contribution Points : 66494

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 2:20 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
Lucy wrote:

yes.  the door was usually propped open.  It was that day as well.  

I would not hid under the table, I would prefer to escape to the court but it is known that they were seconds

Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 2:21 pm

Lucy wrote:
Lizpuff wrote:
Lucy wrote:

yes.  the door was usually propped open.  It was that day as well.  

I would not hid under the table, I would prefer to escape to the court but it is known that they were seconds

I don't think Patti knew where the boys were. Seconds earlier Eric and Dylan were right outside there. I don't think there was a good option
Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79861
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 2:28 pm

YouDontSeeMe wrote:
I heard that Brooks Brown was going to be on Joe Rogan's podcast sometime this year. Has anyone else heard that as well??

DETAILS PLEASE. PM me

spinvault

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Didn't the boys van incident and arrest happen 19 years ago today?
Back to top Go down
Lizpuff

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:53 pm

spinvault wrote:
Didn't the boys van incident and arrest happen 19 years ago today?

yep!

Scarletmoon

Scarletmoon

Contribution Points : 67929
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:21 am

Kiwik wrote:
apparently the Harrises moved to New York State (I actually read recently that Kevin currently lived in NY, but I assumed it was speculation)

Kevin living in NY is actually not speculation. He lived in Watertown NY as he was stationed at Fort Drum.
Back to top Go down
jada887

jada887

Contribution Points : 75653
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 7:32 pm

aquillina wrote:
Kiwik wrote:

I think I read that it's not at that location anymore and they turned it into something else. I might have also read that it went out of business? However I did find this pic:

If I remember correctly it was on a street called W. Ottawa and it was in the same strip as a Baskin Robbins.

When I entered the address into google maps, I found a Christian Academy. Does anyone know when that BlackJack location went out of business?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Blackjack Pizza

6657 West Ottawa Place, Unit E-3

Littleton, CO

(303) 978-0600

Cooper 7 Theatre was right by it @ 6637 W. Ottawa Avenue, Littleton, CO 80128

The theatre is now Front Range Christian High. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
EGSandrew
Randy Stair
September 17, 1992 -
June 8, 2017
EGSandrew

Contribution Points : 67478

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 10:09 am

Is there any clean picture of Eric's "Natural Selection" shirt anywhere on the internet? The only time I've ever had a slight glimpse of it was in the video of him purchasing the propane tanks, but the tape is really worn and grainy. Other than that it's like you never get to see it. X( Even the suicide photos don't show any of it. The cafeteria footage never does either...Like how could there not even be an "evidence" photo of it? These shirts became iconic in time and yet there's no actual photographs of these shirts...The basement tapes would show it (if we had them ~_~ ).

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 10:21 am

AFAIK the shirt print exists only in evidence not released and memories of those involved. The gas station tape shows some...you can find less grainy versions but still not great.

YouDontSeeMe

YouDontSeeMe

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:45 am

I am newer at researching the Columbine tragedy, what would be the first book I buy in my journey to gain knowledge of this event? The true knowledge, I have seen in my short time here that anything by Cullen seems to be incorrect. What would you all, people who have seen this inside and out, suggest a newbie to read to gain some insight?

Lizpuff

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:33 am

YouDontSeeMe wrote:
I am newer at researching the Columbine tragedy, what would be the first book I buy in my journey to gain knowledge of this event? The true knowledge, I have seen in my short time here that anything by Cullen seems to be incorrect. What would you all, people who have seen this inside and out, suggest a newbie to read to gain some insight?

The books by Jeff Kass and Brooks Brown would be where I would start. Sue's book is pretty good for insight on Dylan and personal knowledge.

Here are my personal views on some of the books.

I own them all so if you want any of them let me know

Holloka

Holloka

Contribution Points : 66773

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 8:43 am

Sue Klebold's book (a Mother's Reckoning) is pretty good, but (understandably) it's mainly about Dylan, and how the events unfolded from the Klebold family's perspective. It has an audio-book version, I'd highly recommend giving that one a shot instead of the text one, if you get the chance. Sue herself narrates it.

Unfortunately I can't recommend an Eric-centric one to balance it out, we can only dream one will see the light of day... but probably won't.

Brooks has a book out too, although he himself has a fairly icky rep, people do praise his book. Very good in painting an accurate picture of Columbine's atmosphere prior to the shootings. I think this one is available for free on the internet, too (altough everything is if you know where to look, I guess Rolling Eyes )

I got ninja'd LOL
Back to top Go down
YouDontSeeMe

YouDontSeeMe

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Lizpuff wrote:
YouDontSeeMe wrote:

The books by Jeff Kass and Brooks Brown would be where I would start.  Sue's book is pretty good for insight on Dylan and personal knowledge.  

Here are my personal views on some of the books.

I own them all so if you want any of them let me know

Thanks, and yes, I would love any that you have in pdf. If you don't mind to send them to me =)

YouDontSeeMe

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Holloka wrote:
Sue Klebold's book (a Mother's Reckoning) is pretty good, but (understandably) it's mainly about Dylan, and how the events unfolded from the Klebold family's perspective. It has an audio-book version, I'd highly recommend giving that one a shot instead of the text one, if you get the chance. Sue herself narrates it.

Unfortunately I can't recommend an Eric-centric one to balance it out, we can only dream one will see the light of day... but probably won't.

Brooks has a book out too, although he himself has a fairly icky rep, people do praise his book. Very good in painting an accurate picture of Columbine's atmosphere prior to the shootings. I think this one is available for free on the internet, too (altough everything is if you know where to look, I guess Rolling Eyes )

I got ninja'd LOL

thanks, I will def check them out =)

Contribution Points : 65673

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 am

I'm reading through the very first parts of the 11k which seem to focus on the library shootings. I'm confused. Did all the surviving students escape after the initial carnage in the library when Dylan and Eric left momentarily, or did some surviving students stay put? If some survivors stayed, did Dylan and Eric kill anyone else when they returned to the library? Does anyone know exactly when the two boys committed suicide?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 1:03 am

Most of the students ran out of the north library emergency exit when Eric/Dylan left the library after 11:36am.

The only students that were still in there that were not dead were Lisa Kreutz and Patrick Ireland. Some of the teachers were still hiding in the kitchen/RNN room as well after Eric/Dylan left the first time.

When Eric/Dylan returned to the library they did not kill anyone else. In fact, they never killed anyone else after 11:36am.

There is some evidence that shows Eric could have killed himself around 12:08pm. Nobody knows for sure when Dylan committed suicide.

Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:41 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 12:23 pm

No problem, anytime.
Back to top Go down
Rose The Hat

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:02 pm

Is there someplace I can buy a printout of the 11k document? I know I could print it, but my SO would kill me. I think printing a doc that long would go through unknown quantities of ink and reams of paper.

I can't stand scrolling through the document. It isn't indexed, and I'm having trouble navigating the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The small questions thread   The small questions thread - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The small questions thread
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next