Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adam Lanza Terror House Visions

Go down 
+3
Tommy QTR
Sporttster
sscc
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Empty
PostSubject: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 11, 2017 12:23 pm

What Mental Illness do you Believe could of attributed to Adam Lanza having screaming face hallucinations as he mentioned in a PM on SBB, He said it was similar to a scene from Terror House:

h t t ps: // youtu. be/   BMHNhuFkRn4   (join together to form scene link)

Could these faces have been also linked to the "ghoulies" in his dreams?

Im guessing It was some Celexa effects which includesAnorexia, Suicidal Tendencies, depression, and lack of emotion and more.(I know its said that he only had 1 dose in his life but could he have actually been taking more Celexa than we thought?) and my Main guess is that it was Paranoid Schizophrenia as he mentioned many times about being scared of drapes not covering windows in his house and said one of the reasons he taped his window up was fear of being watched. He also mentioned "feeling schizophrenic " before his radio interview. Maybe it was a combination?.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 5:04 am

If he was indeed taking any anti-depressants or even any anti-psychotics (anti-psychotics are sometimes prescribed for depression/anxiety in addition to an anti-depressant) it is possible that he may have been having adverse side effects causing him to hallucinate. Another possibility is that he was having these hallucinations due to brain damage from being malnourished. The autopsy of Adam's body showed that he had brain damage because of being malnourished. In my opinion Adam had Asperger's, some form of anxiety disorder, and clinical depression. None of those things however would have caused him to hallucinate though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Wirely wrote:
If he was indeed taking any anti-depressants or even any anti-psychotics (anti-psychotics are sometimes prescribed for depression/anxiety in addition to an anti-depressant) it is possible that he may have been having adverse side effects causing him to hallucinate. Another possibility is that he was having these hallucinations due to brain damage from being malnourished. The autopsy of Adam's body showed that he had brain damage because of being malnourished. In my opinion Adam had Asperger's, some form of anxiety disorder, and clinical depression. None of those things however would have caused him to hallucinate though.

He was either an undiagnosed schizophrenic or it was a mix of deranged emotions. celexa side effects (anti depressants) and his anorexia
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83257
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeFri Sep 29, 2017 9:59 pm

Wirely wrote:
In my opinion Adam had Asperger's, some form of anxiety disorder, and clinical depression. None of those things however would have caused him to hallucinate though.
In some people, depression alone can be associated with psychosis, with the possibility of causing both delusions and hallucinations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sporttster

Sporttster

Contribution Points : 56316
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Demon possession...without a doubt, this dude was possessed.....

anna444 and holmesmiggles dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm

Sporttster wrote:
Demons don't exist so I doubt that is true.

Insomnia, anna444 and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Sporttster wrote:

he was just mentally ill. shouldve been locked up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 6:54 pm

TheyAllFloatDownHere wrote:
What Mental Illness do you Believe could of attributed to Adam Lanza having screaming face hallucinations as he mentioned in a PM on SBB, He said it was similar to a scene from Terror House:

h t t ps: // youtu. be/   BMHNhuFkRn4   (join together to form scene link)

Could these faces have been also linked to the "ghoulies" in his dreams?

Im guessing It was some Celexa effects which includesAnorexia, Suicidal Tendencies, depression, and lack of emotion and more.(I know its said that he only had 1 dose in his life but could he have actually been taking more Celexa than we thought?) and my Main guess is that it was Paranoid Schizophrenia as he mentioned many times about being scared of drapes not covering windows in his house and said one of the reasons he taped his window up was fear of being watched. He also mentioned "feeling schizophrenic " before his radio interview. Maybe it was a combination?.

What do you think?

adam lanza himself said he didnt like celexa. he definitely had schizophrenia
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Sporttster wrote:

What. 

You are aware that not every bad thing on earth is because of demons right? That some people are capable of committing horrible acts all on their own?

anna444 and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down
Sporttster

Sporttster

Contribution Points : 56316
Forum Reputation : 15

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:34 pm

Well aware. Also aware that there are real possessions and if there's one that fits the bill, it's this kid....

Insomnia, anna444 and Sylar dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Tommy QTR

Contribution Points : 91917
Forum Reputation : 575

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Sporttster wrote:
Well aware. Also aware that there are real possessions and if there's one that fits the bill, it's this kid....
Demons don't exist so how can Adam be "possessed"?

Insomnia and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 6:17 pm

Sporttster wrote:

he was able to have a sense of humor and was able to play video gsmes. also was able to create spreadsheets on guns and mass murderers. i doubt someone posessed by a "demon" colud do that.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120353
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2018 7:59 pm

Sporttster wrote:

You are aware that mental illness exists and this isn't the 16th century where any weird or even evil behavior is explained away as "demons" right? If Adam was alive and was to go up on trial the "I was possessed" defense isn't going to be a winner here.

Insomnia, anna444, Sylar and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 3:25 am

QuestionMark wrote:
Sporttster wrote:

You are aware that mental illness exists and this isn't the 16th century where any weird or even evil behavior is explained away as "demons" right? If Adam was alive and was to go up on trial the "I was possessed" defense isn't going to be a winner here.

What would the Lanza trial be like if he survived?
Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14716
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 6:58 am

I think he just had undiagnosed schizophrenia. Adam thought that therapist were just trying to "coerce their values" onto him and other people , I highly doubt he would willingly take celexa only because he would probably view it as "trying to fix his cultural views"
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

Contribution Points : 12058
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2023 8:57 pm

Guest wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Sporttster wrote:

What would the Lanza trial be like if he survived?

Probably death penalty, and if that weren't available then life in prison. A plea of insanity wouldn't work because his symptoms were not severe enough that he was not in control of his actions. Plus, everyone would be riled up and want the worst possible result for him.

I think he might like prison since it is so routine. I've heard many autistic people like the predictability of prison, and some will even commit crimes to get put back once let out, since its easier than the real world.

I sort of wish he had survived so, like Nikolas Cruz, we could get more information through the questioning and whatever.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2023 6:18 pm

Last edited by normalface on Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 42758
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitimeSat Mar 25, 2023 10:01 pm

I've had similar visions concerning the creepier nextbots. It's both hilarious and creepy seeing obunga outside your bedroom window.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adam Lanza Terror House Visions   Adam Lanza Terror House Visions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adam Lanza Terror House Visions
Page 1 of 1