Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Lanza fangirls in the house?

Go down 
+14
Йозеф Геббельс
BlackAndWhiteKittenz
kaztiel
joaingo
Kaynbred
Phantasmagoria
FrauSmiggles
Amarantha
Kerea2244
LPorter101
HanShotFirst
QuestionMark
Screamingophelia
sympathyforEandD
18 posters
AuthorMessage
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

Contribution Points : 71419
Forum Reputation : 486

Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Empty
PostSubject: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 4:48 pm

Just curious if Adam Lanza, like other famous killers, has any fangirls/groupies. If so: I won't judge you or react negatively, but what about Adam could you possibly find attractive?
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 5:07 pm

I don't believe there are any fangirls of anyone here...

Adam Lanza does have some I believe, there is nothing about him that I see, I do not comprehend this thought process.

I can see why people are interested in studying the case and him, but someone saying "wow, he was cute" no... don't see it.

Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120603
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 5:42 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
Adam Lanza does have some I believe, there is nothing about him that I see, I do not comprehend this thought process.

I think it might be motivated mostly by pity, since Adam was a total wreck of a person who starved himself to the point of brain damage and had multiple nervous breakdowns over his own perceived inadequacies, and that's not even getting into the hallucinations or sensory problems. While most people would prefer to spit on his grave for killing pre-pubescents, it's very easy for someone who knows all the details to cast Lanza as a tragic monster, a person destroyed by mental health problems he had no control over.

Now as for people who find him sexy...I guess some people really like the quiet types? I dunno.

NEXT STEP UP, Rosie1756, anna444 and jubjubpuffball like this post

Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193457
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 6:02 pm

QuestionMark wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:

I think it might be motivated mostly by pity, since Adam was a total wreck of a person who starved himself to the point of brain damage and had multiple nervous breakdowns over his own perceived inadequacies, and that's not even getting into the hallucinations or sensory problems. While most people would prefer to spit on his grave for killing pre-pubescents, it's very easy for someone who knows all the details to cast Lanza as a tragic monster, a person destroyed by mental health problems he had no control over.

Now as for people who find him sexy...I guess some people really like the quiet types? I dunno.

This is all new information to me also. That makes sense!

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 7:23 pm

"Lanza Groupie" OOoh that gave me a hearty chuckle.

Besides those frog lips, and that thousand-yard stare of emptiness, the rest of his features are pretty average. Pairing that with his youthfulness in conjunction with the narrative we have of his life being one of tragedy, and it's not hard to imagine why some young lady would find him attractive. Especially if that young lady already has a fascination with the macabre and gravitates around community's of a similar interest, like the TCC.  

The fact that Adam murdered toddlers in such an overtly brutal fashion is the only reason why some people abstain from showering him with the same praise they do with Dylan or Eric. Had he shot up anything other than an elementary school, he would have had plenty more "groupies" than he already does.

Last edited by AntiSocial-MasterDebater on Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2019 8:23 pm

AntiSocial-MasterDebater wrote:

The fact that Adam murdered toddlers in such an overtly brutal fashion is the only reason why some people abstain from showering him with the same praise they do with Dylan or Eric. Had he shot up anything other than an elementary school, he would have had plenty more "groupies" than he already does.

I have to agree. There's something more taboo about the fact he killed children who were in elementary school. I guess shooting up your high school to "get revenge on the bullies" is more relatable than a 20 year old killing a bunch of little kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 2:34 am

I used to run a "true crime" blog on tumblr from around 2013 to 2016 and I encountered a few Adam Lanza "fan girls" on there, but not nearly as many as for Eric and Dylan, Richard Ramirez, even Dylann Roof, etc.

From the ones I talked to, they were attracted to Adam because they liked the shy, quiet, nerdy, intelligent, skinny type of guy. They liked his hair when it was in the longer bowl cut style and that he was 6ft tall. They also liked his large eyes. Sympathy and/or pity for his mental health issues played into this as well I'm sure.

Since not a lot of information about Adam was released for many years after the shooting, a lot of it was probably just projecting personality traits they liked or desired onto Adam. Many of the girls who liked Adam were teenagers.  

The ones that really didn't like him, it was because he killed kids. Ironically many of the anti-Adam Lanzapeople were very pro-Jeffrey Dahmer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 4:40 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64562
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 7:08 am

G4145 wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:
From the ones I talked to, they were attracted to Adam because they liked the shy, quiet, nerdy, intelligent, skinny type of guy. They liked his hair when it was in the longer bowl cut style and that he was 6ft tall. They also liked his large eyes. Sympathy and/or pity for his mental health issues played into this as well I'm sure.
It seems as though i might have a chance after all.

Take that with a grain of salt. It has more to do with the girls being nutcases themselves than it does any of that other stuff. I'm not saying there aren't girls who find those qualities attractive, but in this case those definitely are not the main factors lol.

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 7:25 am

HanShotFirst wrote:
G4145 wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:

Take that with a grain of salt. It has more to do with the girls being nutcases themselves more than it does any of that other stuff. I'm not saying there aren't girls who don't find those qualities attractive, but in this case those definitely are not the main factors lol.

Yeah, I always had the feeling if Adam was alive these girls wouldn't have cared about him, or realistically even known of him at all. You could say that for most of the killers certain groups tend to obsess over. Hybristophillia is a hell of a drug.
Back to top Go down
sympathyforEandD

sympathyforEandD

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:04 am

temporarylifeform wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
G4145 wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:

Take that with a grain of salt. It has more to do with the girls being nutcases themselves more than it does any of that other stuff. I'm not saying there aren't girls who don't find those qualities attractive, but in this case those definitely are not the main factors lol.

Yeah, I always had the feeling if Adam was alive these girls wouldn't have cared about him, or realistically even known of him at all. You could say that for most of the killers certain groups tend to obsess over. Hybristophillia is a hell of a drug.

Murder is the ultimate aphrodisiac to women. Even Nikolas Cruz received nude photos in jail from prime 18-year-olds, and he is both dumb and ugly.

If a Chad was in the news for going on a killing spree, I think we'd all be washed away in a torrent of vaginal lubricant.

swepsx, anna444 and Sylar like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:34 am

N/A

Last edited by Duluth on Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HanShotFirst
Top Contributor
HanShotFirst

Contribution Points : 64562
Forum Reputation : 1210

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 8:36 am

sympathyforEandD wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
G4145 wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:

Murder is the ultimate aphrodisiac to women. Even Nikolas Cruz received nude photos in jail from prime 18-year-olds, and he is both dumb and ugly.

If a Chad was in the news for going on a killing spree, I think we'd all be washed away in a torrent of vaginal lubricant.
Ask me how I know you've never talked to a woman. Crazy attracts crazy
Murder has nothing to do with it

sympathyforEandD

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2019 9:17 am

G4145 wrote:
sympathyforEandD wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:
HanShotFirst wrote:
G4145 wrote:
temporarylifeform wrote:

I believe Allen Ivanov fit the parameters of a "chad".

Nah. Facially he's a mid-tier normie at best (though murderer halo might bump him up to Diet Chad/Chadlite).
Back to top Go down
LPorter101
Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151445
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Quote :

You have a way with words...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Top 10 Contributor
LPorter101

Contribution Points : 151445
Forum Reputation : 2754

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Qwerteroruiop and vril like this post

Back to top Go down
Kerea2244
Top 10 Contributor
Kerea2244

Contribution Points : 123875
Forum Reputation : 40

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 11:07 pm

I onetime saw on tumblr: "Adam is sooo sexy" and "I wish adam was still here"

Amarantha

Contribution Points : 72697
Forum Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2019 12:07 am

Lanza had such a mindset and an attitude that made him somewhat less relatable, for the lack of a better word, to "murderer's groupies" than many more other criminals. His followers are obviously a minority

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2019 4:05 pm

Hello. I used to be a Lanza fangirl for 6 years. Ask me anything!

Oh, what a wild ride that was. I got into him at age 12, and it spiraled from there. I was well known on the Instagram TCC community, for being that one weird Lanza chick. Genuinely, looking back on it, I liked him because he was a soft, spoken individual, with a beautiful mind. We had very similar views, and he was the only one I could really empathize with, (considering I barely had the power to empathize at all) At first, I wasn't physically attracted to him, but as time grew older I started becoming more and more drawn to his physical appearance. He was my main interest for a whopping 6 years. Not a growing moment passed where I didn't think about him. I even got a hamster and named it Smiggles. Even though I am not very fond of Lanza as much as I used to, he will always hold a special place in my heart. I still tend to use alias' he went by as my usernames on various sites.
Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

Contribution Points : 13674
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 3:42 pm

I am the Lanza fangirl to end all Lanza fangirls.

"‘Make your dreams a reality.’ Well I don't want my dreams to be a reality, I want my dreams to be sprayed allover the wall." - Adam Lanza

Sylar and Ghost_Of_Pekka like this post

Back to top Go down
Phantasmagoria

Phantasmagoria

Contribution Points : 12828
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 6:35 pm

sympathyforEandD wrote:
Just curious if Adam Lanza, like other famous killers, has any fangirls/groupies. If so: I won't judge you or react negatively, but what about Adam could you possibly find attractive?

Don't judge okay? I guess the edge lord Adam found his way into my mental stability! Razz

FrauSmiggles likes this post

Back to top Go down
FrauSmiggles

FrauSmiggles

Contribution Points : 13674
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 6:37 pm

I know, right? Something's just so attractive about an autistic school shooter...
But don't lie about being mentally stable. Don't worry, this is a Columbine forum. None of us are okay. This is a safe place and you will not be judged.

"‘Make your dreams a reality.’ Well I don't want my dreams to be a reality, I want my dreams to be sprayed allover the wall." - Adam Lanza

anna444 and Sylar like this post

Kinkeloukaitis, Darkness, Kaynhyde, Ben and war criminal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
Kaynbred

Kaynbred

Contribution Points : 15115

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2023 3:51 pm

fanboy here

Sylar likes this post

Kinkeloukaitis and war criminal dislike this post

Back to top Go down
joaingo

Contribution Points : 14966
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2023 6:47 am

I mean this in all offense because a lot of you are just a little dumb...the amount of fans adam has are insane. If school shooters were to be ranked by how many fans they had , adam would definitely be ranked at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with eric and dylan obviously being at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Although I cannot explain why people obsess over him , I can say that its not just one reason but multiple...not because of "pity" or because he was a quiet and shy 20 year old male who had interesting views on life and the world but a little bit of everything combined. If you want a full example just go on twitter and you can paint the full picture on your own
Back to top Go down
kaztiel

kaztiel

Contribution Points : 25920

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2023 10:00 pm

Lanza fanboy here, down to answer any questions. I have an decent following on TCCtwt and am not that active anymore due to personal reasons but used to post a lot about him. I think my little hyperfixation is mainly due to the fact that I see a lot of myself in him, which isn't a good thing but a thing regardless. Not in the 'killing my mother, shooting up an elementary school and killing 26 people including myself' sense, but in the untreated and poorly maintained mental health issues, relating to his mindset and views on the world and culture sense.

I also genuinely just must have what the general population perceive to be a strange taste in men because I do find him attractive. He was a mature, articulate yet soft spoken (with a lovely voice may I add), intelligent guy. Tall, those big eyes, what I think was a nice haircut on him especially when he had it a little longer.

So for all the reasons above, and this is just in a nutshell, I have a bit of an attachment to him. I know pretty much everything there is to know about him and his case. What's important to note though is that despite all this, I don't condone his actions in the slightest. What he did was unforgivable despite what his motives may have been.

anna444, Coneyislandqueen, Sylar and heytdm like this post

Kinkeloukaitis, Kaynhyde, vril, buffalobill91, war criminal and ⦻ dislike this post

Back to top Go down
BlackAndWhiteKittenz

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24406
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2023 11:38 pm

Yes there is. Twitter has a bunch of fan accounts for everyones favorite dead child mass murderer last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
Йозеф Геббельс

Йозеф Геббельс

Contribution Points : 12267
Forum Reputation : 62

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2023 10:31 am

Yea, on tiktok.

vril likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChoHuiSeung

ChoHuiSeung

Contribution Points : 17525

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeMon May 22, 2023 1:07 am

I found a few on reddit of all places.

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 44180
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2023 12:22 am

The irony is that Adam would have hated it...
If he did what he did it wasn't to get fangirls or whatever
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 10117

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2023 9:41 pm

I think it may have down over time if had just learned about A.L in 2012 you would have just known that he was a nerdy, autistic, NEET but I think for most people he became lest attractive to people when more about he's noncery came out

NEXT STEP UP likes this post

Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43054
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 9:43 am

Fuck you this is now a Patrick Purdy thread

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.

Darkness, ANOMIC, Licht and Ghost_Of_Pekka like this post

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Of_Pekka

Ghost_Of_Pekka

Contribution Points : 10117

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitimeTue May 30, 2023 10:21 am

NEXT STEP UP wrote:

Fuck you this is now a Patrick Purdy thread

Here's an old news report

ANOMIC and NEXT STEP UP like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Lanza fangirls in the house?   Any Lanza fangirls in the house? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Lanza fangirls in the house?
Page 1 of 1