Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serial killers or Spree Killers?

Go down 
+33
Bookish
Fedz-Manz
anna444
DanielBryer
Rosie1756
DakotaTheWolf
11B-X-1371
7.62×39mm
CadaverCasualty
Jawspredator1
Techv4921
Mr Bubbless
Koschei
lognifiiskurk
Kinkeloukaitis
Koltin
Primate Murder
daisylee671
Luci
Carnifex879
Smiggles94
Jea
04daviszoe
thenight_watchman
BehindZeroProxies
QuestionMark
sororityalpha
STK
InsaneIntruder
shades
Draw_It_White
silentprocess
Glamazon
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 66785
Forum Reputation : 25

Serial killers or Spree Killers? Empty
PostSubject: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:51 am

Which one of these type of murderers do you find more interesting in general? And why?

silentprocess

Contribution Points : 62084
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 9:49 am

It depends on the situation. I would say I generally find serial killers more interesting. I honestly can see anyone going on a spree killing, it just takes someone that's had enough and plenty of people have had that with the failure of our mental health system (which is non-existant) and how society is in general.

A serial killer has a different mindset, they may have a vendetta or disdain for certain groups of people. But many serial killers do it for pleasure of some sort, thrill, sexual, ect.

I find the mind of a serial killer more interesting also their methods and means of killing victims. Unfortunately I pretty much understand the minds of spree killers/mass murderers. I was an angst filled teen, and I've been frustrated with society and how it oppresses people and stigmatizes mental health problems. I'm sure almost everyone now and again wants to pull a "Falling Down" lol, but gets over it.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 2:59 pm

I was watching a programme about serial killers on Netflix & it showed a fella who became a serial killer to try and get famous.

The same show also classed Anders Breivik a serial killer - I'm not sure I would myself.

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79736
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Spree

Serial for me get repetitive, and unless they have an interesting manifesto or modus operandi that stands out, I would go with Spree because I'm morbidly fascinated by the daringness to execute their one time "claim to fame" or their kill which will only occur at that moment so it's either make it or break it and die there or be apprehended.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Spree killers. I find them more interesting.

Rosie1756 and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Glamazon

Contribution Points : 66785

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 1:33 pm

Mass murderers, since there are various types of rampage killers with different motives. Serial killers are mainly sociopaths/psychopaths with a messed up amygdala and almost identical motives; To kill and inflict pain on others for their own amusement. The only serial killer that piqued my curiosity, was The Zodiac Killer. And that’s mainly because he was elusive and never got caught.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
STK

STK

Contribution Points : 72969
Forum Reputation : 330

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 03, 2017 3:02 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
I was watching a programme about serial killers on Netflix & it showed a fella who became a serial killer to try and get famous.

The same show also classed Anders Breivik a serial killer - I'm not sure I would myself.
Whats it called?

"If opportunities for role fulfilment fall far short of the demand by those capable of filling roles, and having expectations to do so, only violence and disruption of social organization can follow. Individuals born under these circumstances will be so out of touch with reality as to be incapable even of alienation. Their most complex behaviors will become fragmented. Acquisition, creation and utilization of ideas appropriate for life in a post-industrial cultural-conceptual-technological society will have been blocked."
- John B. Calhoun

"If I died thirsty, it wouldn't matter for me if it rains ever again"
- Abu Firas al-Hamdani
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 7:32 am

Glamazon wrote:
Which one of these type of murderers do you find more interesting in general? And why?
Both are interesting, but spree killers. There's far more risk involved in killing multiple people in a short amount of time as opposed to a serial killer who waits for the right opportunity to kill his victims.

Also, there's something more foreboding about a spree killer opening fire. I liken it to that movie with Michael Douglas in it titled "Falling Down".

Last edited by Ivan on Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 7:33 am

Glamazon wrote:
Mass murderers, since there are various types of rampage killers with different motives. Serial killers are mainly sociopaths/psychopaths with a messed up amygdala and almost identical motives; To kill and inflict pain on others for their own amusement. The only serial killer that piqued my curiosity, was The Zodiac Killer. And that’s mainly because he was elusive and never got caught.
Spree killers are psychopaths too.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 am

Spree killing is a lot easier to do than serial killing. Most spree killings are just suicide missions anyways.

Anybody can kill a bunch of people in one or two places at any time but a serial killer has gaps/time between killings. The time between killings is when the serial killer CAN be caught. Technology is getting better but there are other things one has to consider: witnesses, evidence at the crime scene/dump site, and more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 5:47 am

Draw_It_White wrote:
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Anyway, I'd say serial killers because of the (typically) cunning and relaxed personalities going on. Not so much manic, but they sometimes can be the opposite.
Back to top Go down
QuestionMark
Top 10 Contributor
QuestionMark

Contribution Points : 120378
Forum Reputation : 3191

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 3:37 pm

Draw_It_White wrote:
The same show also classed Anders Breivik a serial killer

Shocked How can someone be that stupid? Brevik is very clearly a mass murderer!

DanielBryer likes this post

Back to top Go down
BehindZeroProxies

BehindZeroProxies

Contribution Points : 59345
Location : Australia. OCCUPATION: NEET, Professional shitposter. IQ: Extremely High (185)

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Serial killers for sure.
By that I mean police who routinely shoot criminals, sad that it has to happen but it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 03, 2018 3:31 pm

Most spree killers commit suicide or commit suicide by cop, cereal killers try to escape their crimes.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98018
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 4:07 pm

STK wrote:
Draw_It_White wrote:

Whats it called?

Apologies for the very, very long wait. I’ve only just got round to seeing this.

If you’re still interested - the show is called ‘Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer’. Anders features in Episode 3.
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 04, 2018 4:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
thenight_watchman

thenight_watchman

Contribution Points : 65272

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 12:31 am

Serial because it's fascinating to see how they do their deeds and how long before they get caught. Now a days you only see spree killers because it's quite hard to be a serial killer with all the advancements in forensics.

Banned

Contribution Points : 79145
Forum Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 5:08 am

Spree Killers without a doubt.

It irritates me when people say dumb shit like "oohhh aren't they like the same thing" like, no?

Serial killers(not all, but most) are interesting in that they live seemingly normal lives WHILE killing people in private; they DON'T want to get caught. Spree killers are almost the opposite, fast paced, no fucks given approach.

I'm all for researching *sick* crimes. I'll compare a spree killer and a serial killer for an example:

Adam Lanza shot and killed his Mother before going on a killing spree in an ELEMENTARY school. Killing kids, doesn't get much more sinful than that.

Ed Kemper also killed his mother :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I mean, killing your Mother is one thing.

Incest, another. But fucking her after killing her? AND decapitating her? Lol I dunno, but I just.. Urgh.

Whatever floats your boat I guess. Serial killers just don't cut it. (For me Smile )

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jea

Jea

Contribution Points : 58292
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 5:58 pm

serial killers and their high level of ultraviolence. no borders, no remorse.

Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Always been massively obbsessed with serial killers almost like a aspie obbsession know alot about them.
But for the last year and a half ive been really obbsessed with mass murder.
I remember being interested with cho when it happened but went off the subject then We had aurora and sandy hook then isla vista all fairly close together and that got me back too the subject then i got really interested in columbine.
Now i dont really bother with serial killers.

anna444 and Arano like this post

Back to top Go down
Smiggles94

Smiggles94

Contribution Points : 70674
Forum Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2018 10:46 pm

Ivan wrote:
Glamazon wrote:

there's something more foreboding about a spree killer opening fire.

Thats one of my reasons it must be really intense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 2:54 pm

There's something majestic about Sprees, that could include a rampage trolling Spree, so Spree killers it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 6:02 pm

Thread moved from Off Topic.
Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68247
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 8:07 pm

They're both interesting, but I'd say spree killers are more interesting because of differing motives. Serial killers usually aren't driven by any motive. They just kill lots of people for a long time and do it just for sadistic enjoyment.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Luci

Luci

Contribution Points : 40028
Forum Reputation : 68

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2021 8:57 pm

Spree/Mass killers by fucking far... a lot of- if not all true crime cases that aren't that disturb me and ramp up my paranoia on every level. It does seem odd that in the 70s-90s we had serial killers as the glamorized murderer and now it's spree killers.

“There isn’t an open sky or endless field to be found where I reside, not is there light or salvation to be discovered. Right about now I feel as low as I ever have. So fucking naive man, so fucking naive. Always expecting change when I know nothing ever changes… I sacrifice no more for others, part of me has fucking died and I hate this shit. I’m living every mans nightmare and that single fact alone is kicking my ass.”
-Jeff Weise

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
daisylee671

daisylee671

Contribution Points : 33405

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 2:29 am

spree killers definitely.... there's something so interesting in finding out what drives people to commit mass murder, as at that point there's no going back. that's what they chose to do with their lives. after committing mass murder they are dead or in jail for life.

comparatively serial killers can often go ages before being caught, so it isn't as life changing or as dramatic as going on a killing spree is....

Last edited by daisylee671 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 6:48 pm

DF978 wrote:
Spree/Mass killers by fucking far... a lot of- if not all true crime cases that aren't that disturb me and ramp up my paranoia on every level. It does seem odd that in the 70s-90s we had serial killers as the glamorized murderer and now it's spree killers.

Well it's much harder to be a serial killer nowadays with CCTV, DNA testing, ballistics, forensics, phone logs, etc
Back to top Go down
Primate Murder
Top 10 Contributor
Primate Murder

Contribution Points : 64083
Forum Reputation : 446

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2021 7:03 pm

Spree killers

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 3:07 pm

Both. But if I had to choose one, Spree Killers.
Back to top Go down
Koltin
Off Topic Moderator, Discord Admin & Top Contributor
Koltin

Contribution Points : 104587
Forum Reputation : 143

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 4:01 pm

9mmtomyhead wrote:
Same but serial killing is much harder to do because of all of the technological advancements in the past 20-40 years

And destiny is proving to be absent from my life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2021 8:20 pm

Spree killers, for some reason the serial killers dont catch my attention
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 1:37 pm

Koltin wrote:
9mmtomyhead wrote:
Same but serial killing is much harder to do because of all of the technological advancements in the past 20-40 years

You're right, but it's sometimes nice to research Serial Killers from the 60s decade like the Zodiac Killer.

Last edited by 9mmtomyhead on Sat May 15, 2021 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinkeloukaitis

Kinkeloukaitis

Contribution Points : 43955
Forum Reputation : 102

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2021 2:06 pm

At first I was interested in serial killers, then afterwards in mass murderers. And I find mass murderers much more interesting, I can have empathy for them, for serial killers it's more difficult.
Back to top Go down
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 60914
Forum Reputation : 175

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2021 4:41 pm

Mass murderers. The only serial killer I've really researched is Jeffrey Dahmer but I find mass murderers to be a lot more interesting.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30709
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2021 7:21 pm

Serial Killer's - one thing that i find interesting about them is partially how they are able to hide in plain sight and could be someone you could pass on the street or sit on the bus next to or just strike up a conversation with in a queue.

Though i'll admit there are those that i find more interesting to study then others just like how it is with spree killers for me personally.

Top Contributor
Mr Bubbless

Contribution Points : 39171
Forum Reputation : 731

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 2:39 am

Serial killers never interested me. I'm not even that interested in Columbine either, I just find mass murder as a phenomenon fascinating.

anna444 and AmyistWarrior like this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26636
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 4:55 pm

There have been a few that fit the definition for both. Like Anatoly Onoprienko.
Back to top Go down
Jawspredator1

Jawspredator1

Contribution Points : 24439

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2021 10:26 pm

Im into both

Fedz-Manz likes this post

Back to top Go down
CadaverCasualty

CadaverCasualty

Contribution Points : 25477

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2021 1:04 am

Serial Killers are fucкing boring, at least in my eyes. Only ones that stand out to me are the Zodiac, Lázaro Barbosa de Sousa, and Todd Kohlhepp.

I don't get how stupid fuckin' bitches sit around and watch documentaries on them all day, and then there's the ones that wanna fucк them?????? Crazy. For example, some of these bitches are obsessed with killers such as Richard Ramirez, who raped and murdered a 9 year old girl, like yeah what a misunderstood upstanding citizen... fucк you.

How do people find John Wayne Gacy interesting??? He didn't even kill people with the clown costume on?? All he did was kill lil boys and hide they're corpses in his basement.

Mass Killers definitely take the cake. Even more though, I would say Suiciders are more interesting than the both, but Suicide and Mass Killing kinda goes hand in hand.

Primate Murder likes this post

Back to top Go down
7.62×39mm

7.62×39mm

Contribution Points : 32855

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 4:27 pm

I don't usually find serial killers to be an interesting topic. It feels boring and repetitive, especially seeing how their motives are nearly identical (either sexual pleasure or thrill.) As Cadaver said, I have no clue on how bitches watch documentaries on them all day.

On the other hand, one serial killer that catches my interest is Anatoly Onoprienko, a Ukrainian serial mass murderer.

CadaverCasualty and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26636

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:00 pm

7.62×39mm wrote:
I don't usually find serial killers to be an interesting topic. It feels boring and repetitive, especially seeing how their motives are nearly identical (either sexual pleasure or thrill.) As Cadaver said, I have no clue on how bitches watch documentaries on them all day.

On the other hand, one serial killer that catches my interest is Anatoly Onoprienko, a Ukrainian serial mass murderer.

Have you heard of Yang Xinhai? Very similar to Onoprienko.
Back to top Go down
7.62×39mm

7.62×39mm

Contribution Points : 32855

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:13 pm

Techv4921 wrote:
7.62×39mm wrote:

Have you heard of Yang Xinhai? Very similar to Onoprienko.

Yes, forgot about that guy. Chinese killers are always interesting to me

11B-X-1371

11B-X-1371

Contribution Points : 49330
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:46 pm

As long as it is multiple homicide the flavour is not too important.

DakotaTheWolf

Contribution Points : 23296

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 4:13 pm

I find spree killers more interesting usually, because spree murders often result from poor mental health that explodes suddenly and often have more interesting motives that don’t have to do with money or sadism. The perpetrators also usually don’t give two fucks about getting caught, and if they are captured alive, will usually admit responsibility, though they may not feel remorse.

Smiggles94, 7.62×39mm and anna444 like this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 15746
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 12:32 am

I like the intelligence of serial killer like Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway and Ted Kazyksky, but also crazed shooters like James Holmes, Nikolas Cruz, Martin Bryant and the Columbine Shooters, and enigmas like Adam Lanza.

anna444 likes this post

vril dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
DanielBryer

DanielBryer

Contribution Points : 29553
Forum Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 5:32 am

Spree killers definitely, I only find a handful of serial killers slightly inetresting, and they all have pretty similar backgrounds, plain motives and they are harder to relate to.

anna444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 6:19 am

Spree killers, simply because they have to make an insanely detailed plan for someone thing that only lasts a couple of minutes
Back to top Go down
anna444

anna444

Contribution Points : 17075

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Serial killers are lame. Everyone knows that mass murderers are the cool kids😎

ZELLAweistDAY3, Helianthus, Achlys, Kaynhyde and Fedz-Manz like this post

Wanderer dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 19884
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2022 3:04 pm

Why not both? I'm interested in serial killers and spree killers, but I've done more research on spree killers

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Bookish

Bookish

Contribution Points : 21750
Forum Reputation : 195

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2022 4:19 pm

Yes I research both. Generally speaking they have different motivations I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serial killers or Spree Killers?   Serial killers or Spree Killers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serial killers or Spree Killers?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next