Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

serial killers who are now free?

Go down 
+2
wolfpaxhd
humanity is overrated
6 posters
AuthorMessage
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32149
Forum Reputation : 50

serial killers who are now free? Empty
PostSubject: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2022 10:25 pm

as @T C F pointed out in my post about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "If you kill more than 2 people it is almost impossible to be free again" well emphasis on 'almost' this is a thread for those rare cases.

Karl Curtis/Robert Oliver

Karl Curtis AKA Robert Oliver was a member of the "Dirty Dozen" gang witch has been linked to the deaths of nine boys and confirm in the deaths of Mark Tildesley and Jason Swift

he was released in 1997 after serving 15 years for the manslaughter of Jason Swift and in 2013 he was sentence to three years for four breaches of a Sexual Offences Prevention Order (SOPO) related to children aged between three and 13 he was released one year later in 2014 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Karla Leanne Homolka

Karla Leanne Homolka (05/04/1970) is a Canadian serial killer who with her husband Paul Kenneth Bernardo drugged, sexually assaulted, tortured and murdered at least four teenaged girls between 1990 and 1992 including her own sister Tammy Lyn Homolka 

Homolka said she only went along with it because of the domestic violence done by Mr. Bernardo witch resulted in a deal being made with prosecutors for a guilty plea to the charge of manslaughter witch let to her only being sentence to 12 years to be served concurrently and was release in 2005 

Pedro Alonso Lopez

Pedro Alonso Lopez (10/08/1948) is a Colombian serial killer and rapist who murdered a minimum of 110 young girls between 1969 and 1980 and claimed to have murdered over 300 young girls 

He was found guilty of the murder of 110 girls in Ecuador and was sentence to 16 years and was release after 14 years in 1998

Back to top Go down
wolfpaxhd

wolfpaxhd

Contribution Points : 17420
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 10:28 pm

Eric Smith

BlackAndWhiteKittenz

Contribution Points : 24456
Forum Reputation : 125

PostSubject: Re: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2022 10:23 pm

Eric Smith isn’t a serial killer but whatever
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32149
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 6:26 pm

Marybeth Roe Tinning 

Marybeth Roe Tinning (Born: Marybeth Roe) is alleged serial killer who form 1972 to 1985 became the luckiest mom of all time when all ten of her children died of what was though to be Sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) 

In 1985 after the death of her tenth daughter Tami Lynne Tinning both Marybeth and her husband Joseph were separately taken into questioning about the death of Tami Lynne and confessed to the deaths of three of her children 

In her Trial she was found guilty of count of second-degree murder in relation to the death of Tami Lynne and was sentence to twenty years to life in prison she was first eligible for parole in March 2007 but was denied she was denied five more times until 2018 when she was released on parole

further reading

Marybeth Tinning Parole Board Transcript PDF - parole denied, NYS DOC and Community Supervision, January 10, 2017 (Mary Beth Tinning parole board hearing transcript.pdf | DocDroid)

Marybeth Tinning Parole Board Transcript - parole granted, NYS DOC and Community Supervision, July 10, 2018. (Marybeth Tinning Parole Transcript, July 10, 2018 | PDF (scribd.com))

PEOPLE v. TINNING The People of the State of New York, Respondent, v. Marybeth Tinning, Appellant at leagle.com. (PEOPLE v. TINNING | 142 A.D.2d 402 (1988) | ad2d4021480 | Leagle.com)

Child Abuse Pages - The Tinning Children at ANGELIZD's Place (ANGELIZD's Place - Child Abuse Pages - The Tinning Children (angelizdsplace.com))

From Cradle to Grave: The Short Lives and Strange Deaths of Marybeth Tinning's Nine Children (From Cradle to Grave: The Short Lives and Strange Deaths of Marybeth Tinning's Nine Children by Joyce Egginton | Goodreads)

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20159
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 9:25 am

Simon Smith 

Was convicted for the murders of his three children Lauren Smith, three-months-old, Jamie Mark Smith, six-months-old, and Eleisha Jane Smith, ten-months old, he was originally sentenced to a whole life tariff but this sentence was changed to life-with-a-minimum-of-24-years 

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

Contribution Points : 20410
Forum Reputation : 27

PostSubject: Re: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 10:43 am

Soviet serial killer Vladimir Retunsky even participated in a talk-show.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Carnations

Carnations

Contribution Points : 13798
Forum Reputation : 81

PostSubject: Re: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 12:16 pm

Wolfgang Abel & Marco Furlan – Abel & Furlan were a duo of serial killers & mass killers active in Italy, Germany, & the Netherlands during the 70s & 80s. They mainly killed drug addicts, gay people, & prostitutes together because of their nazi beliefs. However, they also killed two priests & set a movie theater on fire, killing six people & injuring seven others. They were arrested after attempting to set a disco party on fire. Both were sentenced to 30 years in prison. Furlan was paroled in 2010, & Abel was paroled in 2016. The two haven't remained in contact with each other.
Abel (left) & Furlan (right)

Last edited by Carnations on Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stylistic changes)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serial killers who are now free?   serial killers who are now free? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serial killers who are now free?
Page 1 of 1