Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

British Serial Killers?

Go down 
+15
Fedz-Manz
Saoradh
Techv4921
NEXT STEP UP
Engel
Koschei
humanity is overrated
Carnifex879
MilverSoxie
Employer_Square
Draw_It_White
majipan
ValiantSoldier
M A T R I X
lognifiiskurk
19 posters
AuthorMessage
lognifiiskurk
Top 10 Contributor
lognifiiskurk

Contribution Points : 61189
Forum Reputation : 175

British Serial Killers? Empty
PostSubject: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 6:15 pm

I see that the UK doesn't often get talked about when it comes to serial killers and I was wondering who the most prominent (or famous) british serial killers are? I know of Peter Sutcliffe, Dennis Nilsen and Ian and Myra Hindley but I would like to know if there are any other ones that are prominent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 7:56 pm

Altough not that prominent, Peter Bryan is a bit famous and interesting one. He killed three people between 1993 and 2004. On February 17, 2004 he killed friend Brian Cherry. The victim had been dismembered and officers found a frying pan on the stove with tissue from the dead man's brain.

Also, in 1987, Bryan attempted to throw a resident from the sixth-floor window at the Flying Angel Custom House.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 10:14 pm

There's also Colin Ireland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Ian Brady + Myra Hindley and Gordon Cummins are two of my favorites.

Netflix is also making a documentary on Peter Sutcliffe.
Back to top Go down
M A T R I X

M A T R I X

Contribution Points : 29950
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2021 5:38 pm

Harold Shipman was also a british serial killer

lognifiiskurk likes this post

Back to top Go down
ValiantSoldier

ValiantSoldier

Contribution Points : 58421

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2021 10:50 am

Jack the Ripper.

<<If all shall turn against me, I'll fight like I always have.>>

<<There are three kinds of people: those who seek strength, those who live for pride, and those who can read the tide of battle.>>

<<Belka did absolutely nothing wrong.>>

lognifiiskurk, M A T R I X and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
majipan

Contribution Points : 29965
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2021 7:26 am

Harold Shipman was a serial killer with the highest number of victims of any serial killer in history, I believe (it was over 200, I think around 250). I think he doesn't get as much fanfare as other serial killers despite his kill count because in many ways he seemed so banal, he was a doctor who killed mostly elderly people under his care through lethal overdoses of morphine, which I guess is a lot less lurid than the activities of other serial killers. That's what makes him interesting to me though, and he shows that we should be careful about investing so much trust into figures of authority like doctors.
Back to top Go down
Draw_It_White

Draw_It_White

Contribution Points : 98293
Forum Reputation : 154

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2021 5:27 am

Harold Shipman was that prolific they never put a final count in it. They pinned 15 on him before he hung himself but as mentioned above, he claimed well over 200 victims.

I live about half an hour away from where he operated from. I’ve been to the town and seen his doctors surgery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2021 7:54 pm

Trevor Hardy: was a serial killer who murdered three young women in the Manchester area between 1974 and 1976.
Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

Contribution Points : 34405
Forum Reputation : 79

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Anthony Hardy, AKA The Camden Ripper, was convicted of killing and dismembering 3 prostitutes between 200 and 2002, though he was suspected in the murder of 6 other women as well but was never charged with there killings.He was sentenced to life in prison without parole and died from COVID-19 back in November.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Employer_Square likes this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36176
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 11:01 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
Anthony Hardy, AKA The Camden Ripper, was convicted of killing and dismembering 3 prostitutes between 200 and 2002, though he was suspected in the murder of 6 other women as well but was never charged with there killings.He was sentenced to life in prison without parole and died from COVID-19 back in November.

Liking your own posts? Get a girlfriend square.

MilverSoxie, nicomatsu and Employer_Square like this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 11:12 pm

SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

I don’t take orders from non binary Femboys.Go back to the Soybean fields.

Carnifex879, nicomatsu, Employer_Square and Fedz-Manz like this post

Back to top Go down
MilverSoxie
Banned

Contribution Points : 36176
Forum Reputation : 123

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 11:21 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

Those are some big fighting words for someone born after the first youtube video was uploaded and after the Nintendo D.S was released

MilverSoxie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2021 9:22 am

SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

Those are some big fighting words for someone born after the first youtube video was uploaded and after the Nintendo D.S was released

They sure are.Doesnt matter though cause at least I look my age and not like an anorexic 11 year old who could pass for either sex.Get a grip.

Carnifex879 and Employer_Square like this post

MilverSoxie dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 5:29 pm

SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

He's used to having an automatic upvote for each comment and post on Reddit, so I believe that's why.

Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 11:58 am

Carnifex879 wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

He's used to having an automatic upvote for each comment and post on Reddit, so I believe that's why.

Not really I do it cause I can.

Back to top Go down
Carnifex879
Hayden Jagst
Former Top 10 Contributor

Carnifex879

Contribution Points : 68522
Forum Reputation : 391
Location : Gretchen Whitler's People's Republic of "The Mitten"

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 9:27 pm

Employer_Square wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

Got it. I personally don't do it on here because I just want other people to give me points and votes rather than just myself.

Back to top Go down
Employer_Square

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 10:08 pm

Carnifex879 wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:
Carnifex879 wrote:
SilverMoxie wrote:
Employer_Square wrote:

Got it. I personally don't do it on here because I just want other people to give me points and votes rather than just myself.

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
humanity is overrated

humanity is overrated

Contribution Points : 32149
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 pm

Ronald Jebson (Born Ronald Harper, 1938-2015) is British serial killer, sex offender and serial rapist responsible for the 1970 Babes In The Wood Murders were he lured two children Susan Muriel Blatchford (1959 - 1970) and Gary John Hanlon (1958 - 1970) to the Epping Forest in Greater London Essex were he raped and murdered them

both Hanlon and Blatchford were reported missing on the 31 March 1970 and there body's were discovered on the 17th of June 1970 by a man walking his dog were discovered lying on their back with there arms side by side one and other like they there hugging they were also found with there panets missing 

the coroner Charles Clarke was unable to determine a cause of death for either child os the case was an open verdict, 4 years later in 1974 he lured 8 year old Rosemary Ann Pepper from her school to a field where he forced the child to participate in sexual acts before strangling her with a piece of twine as he again raped her, he was sentenced to life imprisonment with a recommendation he serve a minimum of twenty years' imprisonment for Papper's murder

On 24 August 1998 he confess to Edmonton Police Station and on the 28th of March 2000 Jebson was sentenced to two further terms of life imprisonment, to be served concurrently with his existing life sentence. He was also friends with Sidney Charles Cooke

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Koschei

Koschei

Contribution Points : 30984
Forum Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 8:01 pm

John Reginald Christie - killed 8 women at his home 10 Rillington place between 1943 -1953 before being tried and executed in 1953. As well as famously got his Neighbour Tim Evans hung for a murder he did not commit.

In 1971 a movie was released about the case called 10 Rillington place with the movie being filmed in number 7 as the owners of the house at the time refused to let them film in there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Christie_(serial_killer)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Engel

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2022 11:06 pm

John George Haigh - Acid Bath Murderer

Jack the Stripper

Burke and Hare

Bible John

Fred and Rosemary West

Stephen Griffiths - The Crossbow Cannibal

Graham Young - The Teacup Poisoner

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
NEXT STEP UP

NEXT STEP UP

Contribution Points : 43104
Forum Reputation : 720

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 7:06 pm

James Fairweather, 2014 Colchester Murders. Guy looks like every mass shooter with glasses that isn't Robbie Hawkins.

Think with your noggin, not your n!ggin'.
Back to top Go down
Techv4921

Techv4921

Contribution Points : 26911
Forum Reputation : 52

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 9:52 pm

Some of the ones who interacted in prison- Ian Brady, Graham Young, Peter Sutcliffe. The Gates of Janus by Ian Brady is an interesting read.

Would rather be a chimp.

Engel likes this post

Back to top Go down
Engel

Engel

Contribution Points : 36450
Forum Reputation : 197

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2022 10:13 pm

Techv4921 wrote:
Some of the ones who interacted in prison- Ian Brady, Graham Young, Peter Sutcliffe. The Gates of Janus by Ian Brady is an interesting read.

I have that book. Bradys worldviews is quite interesting.

"Humanity is overrated, isn't it?" - Matti Saari

"Live in virtue, no desire
And in the grave an angel's choir
You look to heaven and wonder why
No one can see them in the sky

Just as the clouds have gone to sleep
Angels can be seen in heaven's keep
Alone in fear, they question why
Goddamn, not an angel when I die
" - Engel, Rammstein (English version)
Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38279

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2022 6:12 am

Lenny Murphy - The Shankill Butchers

nebbish dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20159
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 12:37 pm

There are no British serial killers only exterminators of filth

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rosie1756

Rosie1756

Contribution Points : 16021
Forum Reputation : 227

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 1:25 pm

Fedz-Manz wrote:

Peter Sutcliffe was de-thotifiying Yorkshire. ding ding ding

Engel and Fedz-Manz like this post

Back to top Go down
Fedz-Manz

Fedz-Manz

Contribution Points : 20159
Forum Reputation : 156

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2023 6:54 pm

Rosie1756 wrote:
Fedz-Manz wrote:

Peter Sutcliffe was de-thotifiying Yorkshire. ding ding ding
(((they))) were Bri*ish thots too so that it even better

Rest In Peace, Pekka-Eric Auvinen (June 4th, 1989 - November 7th, 2007)

"I hate you and the way you are! You all have to die! Since I was 6, you've all been taking the piss out of me! Now you're going to pay! [...] Finally, I want to apologise for all this to the people who mean something to me or who were ever good to me! I'm gone" - Bastian Bosse 

"I guess it just wasn't there night" - Richard Benjamin Speck 

"There's a devil in me there's a devil in all of use" - Sidney Charles Cooke

"My favourite comedy is the Christchurch livestream that part where he shoots the things is funny as hell" - Andrews Bearing Barwick

Rosie1756 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Saoradh

Saoradh

Contribution Points : 38279

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 10:30 am

The Glenanne Gang - Executed 120 people

ZELLAweistDAY3 dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
ZELLAweistDAY3

ZELLAweistDAY3

Contribution Points : 26113
Forum Reputation : 25

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2023 11:08 am

Saoradh wrote:
The Glenanne Gang - Executed 120 people

Thats not a serial killer case

NEXT STEP UP dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
AmyistWarrior
Banned

Contribution Points : 12822

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 6:20 pm

David Copeland is technically an attempted serial killer.
Back to top Go down
Kaynhyde

Kaynhyde

Contribution Points : 22849
Forum Reputation : 289

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 05, 2023 6:36 pm

Barry, 63, has killed at least 9 wankers who spilled his pint

Engel likes this post

AmyistWarrior dislikes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Serial Killers?   British Serial Killers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

British Serial Killers?
Page 1 of 1