Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64467
Forum Reputation : 0

Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving Empty
PostSubject: Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving   Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving Icon_minitimeWed Aug 16, 2017 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is a recent interview with Austin. Part of it was filmed near a river and it shows him fishing, a hobby he shared with his late best friend. The last part of the interview is really moving: He's no longer trying to forget what happened in high school but instead honors what he lost that day, the friendship he believes still exists. "It's always nice whenever I catch a fish that's above the normal or something special about it. I always tend to look up and give a nod to him. And I know he is still looking out for me." He also did a TED Talk about his addiction.

Back to top Go down
shades

shades

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving   Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 am

oh boy. getting the sniffles.

shades

Contribution Points : 79761
Forum Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving   Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 2:54 am

Is there a link to Austin's TED?

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 61594
Forum Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving   Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 am

shades wrote:
Is there a link to Austin's TED?

This?:
Back to top Go down
mflergen

mflergen

Contribution Points : 13974
Forum Reputation : 200

PostSubject: Re: Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving   Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2023 2:31 pm

Rest in peace, Austin Eubanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving   Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Austin Eubanks interview - the ending part about Corey is moving
Page 1 of 1