Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this a real Audio tape leak?

Go down 
+2
sororityalpha
mrbaby56
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Is this a real Audio tape leak? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 9:04 am

So i found this, i'm not sure if it's real it kinda sounds real but i'm not 100%

Back to top Go down
mrbaby56

mrbaby56

Contribution Points : 62070
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 10:35 am

Where did you find this?
Back to top Go down
sororityalpha
Top 10 Contributor
sororityalpha

Contribution Points : 124059
Forum Reputation : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 12:53 pm

Yes that is from the Basement Tapes.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 2:38 pm

I believe Rachel Scott's dad recorded it and leaked it? Back when the parents of the victims could view the Basement Tapes.

DooMRebel

Contribution Points : 63069

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 2:42 pm

This has been on the internet for a while, and yea its real

Vii

Contribution Points : 74155

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2017 8:44 pm

Screamingophelia wrote:
I believe Rachel Scott's dad recorded it and leaked it? Back when the parents of the victims could view the Basement Tapes.
That's right. After he heard them mention a name "Rachel" he was convinced they talked about his daughter and recorded it as "proof" that she was targeted.
Back to top Go down
InsaneIntruder

InsaneIntruder

Contribution Points : 85828
Forum Reputation : 340

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 12:30 am

Vii wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
That's right. After he heard them mention a name "Rachel" he was convinced they talked about his daughter and recorded it as "proof" that she was targeted.
Apparently it was a different Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Vii

Vii

Contribution Points : 74155

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 12:58 am

InsaneIntruder wrote:
Vii wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Apparently it was a different Rachel.
Yeah. They were talking about one of their classmates. As far as I know there's no proof any of them knew Rachel Scott personally Neutral
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:01 am

I remember the story about Dylan scrambling in the sound booth to help Rachel Scott out during a talent show when her music got screwed up.

It turns out Devon Adams told the story, I feel like I can trust her story a bit more than others. She worked on theatre stuff with Zach Heckler, Dylan and Brooks. So he knew OF her at the very least.

PostSubject: Re: Is this a real Audio tape leak?   Is this a real Audio tape leak? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a real Audio tape leak?
Page 1 of 1