Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fly on the wall?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193746
Forum Reputation : 1317

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 12:36 am

I haven't seen this discussion yet, and I'll open it up to non Columbine crimes too BUT if you could go back in time and witness any discussion Columbine related or otherwise and see how it all began or see any meeting in the aftermath, what would it be? You can only observe.

I have a few.

-Original convo of NBK with Eric and Dylan. When did they make that decision it was going to happen.

-I want to see Eric's face when he supposedly responds to Mark Manes' question of "are you going shooting" on April 19 and Eric says "maybe tomorrow".

-Observing prom night would be interesting.

-Also the conversations when they got home from the van break in

-I do have a morbid curiosity of the library and first viewing of the basement tapes but I don't think I would be able to stomach seeing the library and not being able to try to stop it.

Back to top Go down
1Mare1

1Mare1

Contribution Points : 62069
Forum Reputation : 10

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 5:34 am

-Witnessing Eric crying in his Honda.

-How they looked like while playing soccer (It's mentioned how they liked it).

-Robyn buying weapons for them.

-Eric yelling at Judy for asking to drive Brooks to school.

-Brooks chain-smoking on the porch of his house right after coming home at 4/20.
Back to top Go down
TheSpiral

TheSpiral

Contribution Points : 75364
Forum Reputation : 63

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 6:48 am

-I would just be in Eric's car on the morning of 4/20, to get a better idea of where they went and what they did that morning prior to the shooting.

-Their suicides

-Their original conversation about NBK

-The van break in and subsequent arrest

Now everybody dancing, the dance of the dead
The dance of the dead, the dance of the dead
Back to top Go down
goodbyeversailles

goodbyeversailles

Contribution Points : 60393
Forum Reputation : 0

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 7:03 am

-Eric crying alone in his car

-Dylan getting ready on the morning of 4/20 and yelling "bye" before walking out the door

-The library, I would really like to know what they were saying and how they looked doing it

-Eric and Dylan working together at Blackjack, to see how they worked together as a team

-The making of the Basement Tapes

-How the boys acted when not together

-The general dynamic of their friendship, and how it evolved
Back to top Go down

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 10:43 am

-How both interacted with their parents the night before 4/20.

-I also would love to hear the first conversation that started them down the path to NBK.

-The whole day of 4/20 up until their suicides.
Back to top Go down

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:07 pm

deleted

Last edited by mordupen on Fri May 25, 2018 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spinvault

spinvault

Contribution Points : 73828
Forum Reputation : 0

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 08, 2017 1:21 pm

- What Mr. and Mrs. Harris found and said to each other when they first arrived home late morning April 20

- The look on the boys faces when they realized the cafeteria bombs didn't explode as they planned.

- What they said to each other before entering the library

- How Eric and Dylan spent the night before - did they sleep, go over their plan again and again in their minds, etc.

- What Eric and Dylan actually did from 6am till 12:08pm on April 20

- If there was a time when either one wanted out and not take part in the massacre
Back to top Go down

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:32 am

spinvault wrote:
- What Mr. and Mrs. Harris found and said to each other when they first arrived home late morning April 20

That's a good one. I would also love to hear what was said when they saw what was left in clear view in Eric's room.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 10:42 am

Yes, that would be something. That realization has to be terrifying. Waynes 911 call was early afternoon wasn't it?

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 1:04 pm

The more I think about this topic the more things come to mind.

-I would LOVE to know what was being said among the first responders (police,paramedics,etc) during the shootings, and after they entered the school.

-I would also love to know what was being said within Jeffco when the Brown's misplaced report finally surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Screamingophelia

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 09, 2017 11:56 pm

What Dr. Albert said when he heard what Eric and Dylan had done.

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 10, 2017 10:44 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
What Dr. Albert said when he heard what Eric and Dylan had done.

I am certain it was something along the lines of "OH F*ck!"
Back to top Go down

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 7:31 am

Thread moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fly on the wall? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fly on the wall?   Fly on the wall? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly on the wall?
Page 1 of 1