Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eric's dates

Go down 
+5
Littlelo
silentprocess
Screamingophelia
Lizpuff
Rebbie556
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Littlelo

Littlelo

Contribution Points : 66503
Forum Reputation : 90

Eric's dates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eric's dates   Eric's dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 3:47 pm

Honestly I was like that in middle school and even early high school. When you're young you tend to overthink everything everyone says and romanticize the smallest gestures. I can see both E&D being like that, especially Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Screamingophelia
Other Crimes Moderator & Top 10 Contributor
Screamingophelia

Contribution Points : 193232
Forum Reputation : 1317

PostSubject: Re: Eric's dates   Eric's dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 27, 2017 3:50 pm

Littlelo wrote:
Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
No one was going to be good enough for either of them. They would have found an issue. And even if they had found a girlfriend it wouldn't have changed the outcome. Eric didn't even stick around long enough to see if things could work out with Susan, they hung out one time. He just wanted to see if he could get any action before his inevitable death.

Especially with Dylan, I know Shadowed has joked if she sneezed wrong he would have an issue but honestly, she's right... I think Dylan would have found an issue and pushed her away.

It's good neither of them had girlfriends on 4/20, look at what happened to their friends. What kind of hell would those girls have gone through on top of the 99% chance of being in school that day and seeing your boyfriend running around the school laughing and shooting people?

I think there is a YA novel about that.. not Eric and Dylan but a school shooting where the guy had a girlfriend. I read about it when I was reading about the movie April Showers, which is about Columbine too.

I think about that possibility a lot. I'm sure Robyn and Susan were majorly affected as they were the last female to spend time with each of them before the shooting, and neither of them were even dating.

I agree. I think even Devon was affected by being close to Dylan in some ways. They were platonic but seemed close. She even said on prom night she wanted to let him know what a good friend he was and how much he meant to her.
Back to top Go down
23september

Contribution Points : 66290
Forum Reputation : 50

PostSubject: Re: Eric's dates   Eric's dates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 28, 2017 5:46 am

Screamingophelia wrote:
Littlelo wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
I still can't shake the feeling that Dylan's Halcyon girl was likely just a figment of his very overactive imagination.

After Randy Stair I seriously entertained this idea too, but I think I read something in his journal that ruled it out for me.

I think his Halcyon girl was one specific girl but he had crushes on a bunch throughout the year.

I wonder if he got crushes very easy at some point. Like a "Dylan, you dropped your pen' smile and Dylan was all like "Ah! She's the one, she's wearing a green shirt, my favorite color. I am in LOVE!"

That really sounds like something he would write, love in all caps and all lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric's dates   Eric's dates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eric's dates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2