Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Columbine High School Massacre Discussion Forum

A place to discuss the Columbine High School Massacre along with other school shootings and crimes.
Anyone interested in researching, learning, discussing and debating with us, please come join our community!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manhattan Truck Attack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:02 pm

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Not sure if this was posted yet. Note found saying the attack was done in the name of ISIS. But they haven't claimed it yet. Rolling Eyes

it was done in the name of isis, he pledged allifgance to isis and he was proud of his attack

Well I hope he enjoys what that pride will get him.

Trump said in a cabinet press confrence a few minutes ago that he wanted to send the guy to Gitmo

Well he would deserve the trip.

i dont know if it is legal though, The guy isnt technically an enemy combatant. But maybe him declaring his support for ISIS could change that. Just send him to adx Florence
Back to top Go down
Tuga

Contribution Points : 64442
Forum Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:06 pm

After several European cities, the Islamic Truck of Peace World Tour comes to North America.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:06 pm

-warrior wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
Not sure if this was posted yet. Note found saying the attack was done in the name of ISIS. But they haven't claimed it yet. Rolling Eyes

it was done in the name of isis, he pledged allifgance to isis and he was proud of his attack

Well I hope he enjoys what that pride will get him.

Trump said in a cabinet press confrence a few minutes ago that he wanted to send the guy to Gitmo

Well he would deserve the trip.

i dont know if it is legal though, The guy isnt technically an enemy combatant. But maybe him declaring his support for ISIS could change that. Just send him to adx Florence

OR just let the families of his victims have him. That would be justice in my opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 3:05 pm

I just hope everyone doesn't blame all of Islam for Radical Wahabbism's rise in the middle east.

But they will won't they, they will think that if you stop them coming into your country, everything will be fine.

No, you are just making the ones already in your country even angrier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well he is trying for his ISIS brownie points after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Trump called for his death again today and started attacking the justice system
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:15 am

-warrior wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Trump called for his death again today and started attacking the justice system  

Well it is a proven fact that our justice system has been f*cked up for many, many years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:25 am

Yeah but he said he didn't need like it because it took to long to kill prisoners. Trump wanted the mahatten 5 or whatever to be jailed/killed even after they were proven innocent. Although he's been quite on the Colorado shooting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 9:44 am

-warrior wrote:
Yeah but he said he didn't need like it because it took to long to kill prisoners. Trump wanted the mahatten 5 or whatever to be jailed/killed even after they were proven innocent. Although he's been quite on the Colorado shooting

In my opinion, IF there is clear evidence, such as video, pictures, audio, etc that proves someone is guilty without a shadow of doubt then why not just punish them/kill them and be done with it? Why force tax payers to house and feed people who do not deserve to keep breathing?

Why force tax payers to pay for these people's lawyers and their trials? This is one reason our prisons are so over crowded. If you know they are guilty, then that's it. Punish them and go on to the next.
Back to top Go down
sscc

Contribution Points : 83282
Forum Reputation : 598

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 10:04 am

ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:

In my opinion, IF there is clear evidence, such as video, pictures, audio, etc that proves someone is guilty without a shadow of doubt then why not just punish them/kill them and be done with it?  Why force tax payers to house and feed people who do not deserve to keep breathing?

Why force tax payers to pay for these people's lawyers and their trials? This is one reason our prisons are so over crowded. If you know they are guilty, then that's it. Punish them and go on to the next.
How often is someone's guilt in a crime proven beyond a shadow of a doubt? It wouldn't save much money to eliminate trials in those cases so it's really not worth comprising the all-important principle of our justice system that the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you are skeptical of the government as you have expressed in other threads, I don't understand why you would trust them to make decisions about who is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. I know that I certainly wouldn't want to give the government any more blind authority than it already has over the population. Abuse of power happens all the time and at every level of authority so the right to a trial by jury and to present evidence for your defense is one of the safeguards against that problem. Why would Americans advocate for changes to law that might compromise that protection? There are lots of problems with the criminal justice system but I don't think that forcing the state to prove the guilt of a defendant before the eyes of the public should be considered one of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 11:06 am

sscc wrote:
ShadowedGoddess wrote:
-warrior wrote:

In my opinion, IF there is clear evidence, such as video, pictures, audio, etc that proves someone is guilty without a shadow of doubt then why not just punish them/kill them and be done with it?  Why force tax payers to house and feed people who do not deserve to keep breathing?

How often is someone's guilt in a crime proven beyond a shadow of a doubt? It wouldn't save much money to eliminate trials in those cases so it's really not worth comprising the all-important principle of our justice system that the accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. If you are skeptical of the government as you have expressed in other threads, I don't understand why you would trust them to make decisions about who is guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. I know that I certainly wouldn't want to give the government any more blind authority than it already has over the population. Abuse of power happens all the time and at every level of authority so the right to a trial by jury and to present evidence for your defense is one of the safeguards against that problem. Why would Americans advocate for changes to law that might compromise that protection? There are lots of problems with the criminal justice system but I don't think that forcing the state to prove the guilt of a defendant before the eyes of the public should be considered one of them.

You are right, I do have serious issues with my government. I think as a whole it is very corrupt.
Our entire government/justice/court system is in dire need of a major overhaul. I love my country, but pretty much think our government is utter bullshit. You are also right in saying that abuse of power and corruption is at every level. I agree with that wholeheartedly.

But you also can't deny there are many criminals bilking the justice system with appeal after appeal clearly using it as a way to keep from being punished for their crimes, they can keep their trials going for many years. Meanwhile the victims and the victims families suffer even more. It makes no sense to me to let these people further traumatize the victims by dragging out a case for years just because they can.

So in conclusion,(and in my own opinion) if all evidence points to guilt, and a jury of this person's peers reviews the evidence and finds the person guilty, then it is what it is and that person should be punished within a timely manner. Not left to sit in a prison for years at tax payers expense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manhattan Truck Attack    Manhattan Truck Attack - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manhattan Truck Attack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2